astros

Stratego TM

• NASF Committee
  • 867 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:02 AM

Gary,

I do not hate you or wish you ill. However, given your past actions and words towards me, surely you can understand why I am concerned about your objectivity towards me; you haven't even bothered to remove that thread after three years!

I am not calling for you to be removed as a moderator. However, I ask that you acknowledge our history, be professional and step back here and in any future cases. This includes staying out of discussions involving me. If the MT votes 2-2 on me harassing lottomania, then I will accept a guilty verdict.

Thanks,
astros

P.S.: MJ was based on a few people and I'm really not that liberal.
I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

#1102 dalee

dalee

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Captain

Posted 03 June 2018 - 02:34 PM

Report of astros, for offensive behavior and abuse to me with that post: http://forum.strateg...shame/?p=454854

I asked him to remove it until yesterday, and he did nothing.

It is UNACCEPTABLE to characterize me with that post, as "disconnecter" and to shame for that, as the title of the topic is Disconnecting losers(hall of shame). If I used to do that(disconnections), there could be a fact for him to post. In the case now, he only faced me once and I had a disconnection for personal reasons. HE HAS NO RIGHT to use my name, in order to satisfy his egoism.

I expect from MT to demand from astros to stop annoying me and remove his abusive post.

If MT want more infos, I could give them in pm, and not in public as I don't use to promote public disputes.

• mogul likes this

#1103 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,068 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 03 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

Report of astros, for offensive behavior and abuse to me with that post: http://forum.strateg...shame/?p=454854

This is a joke, right? You disconnected. He took a screenshot. People saw it. So what? You have only yourself to blame for being in the disconnecting losers (hall of shame).

• Napoleon 1er, rgillis783 and Unladen Swallow like this
WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#1104 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,572 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 June 2018 - 04:04 PM

I believe that lottomania's behavior towards me was disrespectful and intended to solicit insults. I too would like to appeal my verdict.

We'll discuss the appeal.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog posts

#1105 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• NASF Committee
  • 867 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 03 June 2018 - 04:40 PM

It is UNACCEPTABLE to characterize me with that post, as "disconnecter" and to shame for that, as the title of the topic is Disconnecting losers(hall of shame). If I used to do that(disconnections), there could be a fact for him to post. In the case now, he only faced me once and I had a disconnection for personal reasons. HE HAS NO RIGHT to use my name, in order to satisfy his egoism.

I expect from MT to demand from astros to stop annoying me and remove his abusive post.

If MT want more infos, I could give them in pm, and not in public as I don't use to promote public disputes.

I want to being a harassment and libel case against dalee.

First, dalee intentionally disconnected because he lost. Attached is the end of our tournament game (I cut out the part where I opened my email, hence the skips in the countdown):

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

When he disconnected, dalee had a single piece left and the game would have been over in a couple of moves. There is no abusive chat, my only post is "misclick" in reference to an earlier mistake with a scout. After the game, I informed the TC that dalee disconnected:

https://imgur.com/a/mXti6SJ

Please note that dalee states that he left to attend to a crying infant and not because his internet connection failed. As someone who has played over 3,000 games, dalee should no that closing out the game window pops up the disconnection timer and does cause the player to immediately surrender. Therefore, based on the video evidence above and our post-match conversation I am confident beyond a shadow of a doubt that dalee disconnected intentionally to waste my time.

Since dalee disconnected intentionally, he is now lying, libeling me, and harassing me by bringing a frivolous case against me. He also sought to use his position as a former moderator and a Greek tournament organizer to intimidate me into not sharing his poor conduct. Furthermore, he continues to hurl insults here and in our match arrangement thread:

https://imgur.com/a/vc1Qujj

I believe that these actions in tandem constitute harassment and libel. The MT should ask themselves:

1. Did dalee intentionally disconnect?

2. If the MT feels that this is the case, then you have voted that dalee is lying. The question is then does dalee's behavior constitute harassment and libel because he is pushing a false narrative against me to cover up his own immaturity.

If the MT finds dalee guilty, I ask that they issue dalee a Warning Point. Because dalee is libeling me, I believe that he should have his posting privileges suspended until he makes an allocution about disconnecting against me.

Since this happened in a tournament match, I also ask that the TC award dalee a yellow card in the Champions League for harassment and that the TC suspended him from tournaments until he admits to disconnecting.

Thank you

#1106 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 June 2018 - 05:30 PM

I want to being a harassment and libel case against dalee.

First, dalee intentionally disconnected because he lost. Attached is the end of our tournament game (I cut out the part where I opened my email, hence the skips in the countdown):

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

When he disconnected, dalee had a single piece left and the game would have been over in a couple of moves. There is no abusive chat, my only post is "misclick" in reference to an earlier mistake with a scout. After the game, I informed the TC that dalee disconnected:

https://imgur.com/a/mXti6SJ

Please note that dalee states that he left to attend to a crying infant and not because his internet connection failed. As someone who has played over 3,000 games, dalee should no that closing out the game window pops up the disconnection timer and does cause the player to immediately surrender. Therefore, based on the video evidence above and our post-match conversation I am confident beyond a shadow of a doubt that dalee disconnected intentionally to waste my time.

Since dalee disconnected intentionally, he is now lying, libeling me, and harassing me by bringing a frivolous case against me. He also sought to use his position as a former moderator and a Greek tournament organizer to intimidate me into not sharing his poor conduct. Furthermore, he continues to hurl insults here and in our match arrangement thread:

https://imgur.com/a/vc1Qujj

I believe that these actions in tandem constitute harassment and libel. The MT should ask themselves:

1. Did dalee intentionally disconnect?

2. If the MT feels that this is the case, then you have voted that dalee is lying. The question is then does dalee's behavior constitute harassment and libel because he is pushing a false narrative against me to cover up his own immaturity.

If the MT finds dalee guilty, I ask that they issue dalee a Warning Point. Because dalee is libeling me, I believe that he should have his posting privileges suspended until he makes an allocution about disconnecting against me.

Since this happened in a tournament match, I also ask that the TC award dalee a yellow card in the Champions League for harassment and that the TC suspended him from tournaments until he admits to disconnecting.

Thank you

We will open a case.

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

#1107 MathieuLawrence

MathieuLawrence

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:16 PM

I have only played you once and I disconnected on you. You reported me in this forum for abusive behavior. Why is it ok for you to post when people disconnect on you but they cant say your name when you disconnect on them? The reason for the disconnect does not matter. Whether it's because of a game glitch, lost wifi signal, personal reasons, unsportsmanslike reasons, etc. A disconnect is a disconnect. Two wrongs do not make a right. What I did to you was wrong. What you did to Astros was wrong. So what you're in the disconnecting losers (hall of shame). You did disconnect and you deserve to be shamed because of it. Since I have a habit of self admitted too much stuff on this site I will continue that habit.....I also deserve to be in the disconnecting losers (hall of shame). So Dalee I ask that you take your screenshot of my disconnect on put it on the shame forum. It's only fair. 

Edited by MathieuLawrence, 03 June 2018 - 06:16 PM.

• Morx likes this

#1108 Aris1970

Aris1970

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:54 PM

a disconnection ?

or that ?

hn7uOVsl.png

#1109 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• NASF Committee
  • 867 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:58 PM

a disconnection ?

or that ?

hn7uOVsl.png

As can be seen above, the only thing I said in the chat was "misclick"

Also congrats on pulling out an 18 month old screenshot, to try and help your friend from being held accountable.

Edited by astros, 03 June 2018 - 09:08 PM.

#1110 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:16 PM

While the drama continues-OK--I feel for ya when a baby cries it NEEDS something most of the time. You Dalee seemed to have lost ya match and instead of surrender button you closed ya tab or logged off. Either way not cool leaving a mate hanging-swinging in the breeze. You made a choice --Full Stop . I only come back to this issue in that you seem upset with YOUR consequences of YOUR actions. With other posts I have admitted-- not being a saint-- I think it is only fair you do the same and let the matter drop, in my opinion.  :(

Edited by rgillis783, 03 June 2018 - 09:16 PM.

#1111 Wogomite

Wogomite

Captain

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:30 PM

Aris, did you really just wait a year and a half to bring that up? This is why we need a statute of limitations. Astros very well acted like that a year and a half ago and after everything that happened with him, he does not need an old habit to haunt his name while he is trying to show his maturity and build his reputation. And even with a statute of limitations implemented by tc, I don't find it to bode well with the person who trys to pull this kind of thing. I demand the forum union say "No evidence against astros".

I think abuse reports should require a time stamp of some sort.
  • rgillis783 likes this

#1112 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• NASF Committee
  • 867 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:39 PM

That quote might be more recent, I do not remember playing Aris any time recently. I stand by it though. Aris is someone who refuses to hold his friends accountable and cries foul when called on it. Many people are culpable of doing this and that is a big part of why the multi-account problem is pervasive as it is.

#1113 dalee

dalee

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Captain

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:15 PM

astros, You are completely out of control.

First of all, I don't want to discuss the mater in public, not because that may I am afraid something, but it is useless to open an endless discussion for a mater, that in the end, the MT will decide the result.

Second, from the first time I said that I disconnected, so all your words have no sense.

Third, I never used my ex-position to threaten you for anything. I used our pm of the game, where all the TC is included in order to request from you to remove the unacceptable post for me, that you made in "Hall of Shame".

If there are any consequences of my disconnection, I can respect any penalty from TC or MT, not from a random player to characterize me as he wish. I already made a report for disconnection, by a typical way. Even that my disconnection was made over very special situation(TC knows, MT can ask), I can understand if a logical person could report me typically to MT or TC.

I don't want to open war with you, and that was the reason, that I first asked you in privet to remove the post. You were the person, who after 10days of our game, posted me on that "hall of shame" topic.

For last, I want to express my dissatisfaction for the low level of that topic, where anyone says his opinion, without knowing the full story and condemns anyone he wants.

Edited by dalee, 03 June 2018 - 10:17 PM.

#1114 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,572 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 June 2018 - 08:29 PM

case GO warriors  foto 1  https://imgur.com/a/oA9nwzR

foto 4  https://imgur.com/a/NPOcKGp  hope all links working now 

Case opened.

The MT finds that GoWarriors is guilty of 3rd degree abusive behavior in a game vs dutchkillers (warrior_duke). Pending administrative action, he will be banned for a month and sent a warning letter.

• Fks likes this

#1115 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:16 PM

Addition to Mathuielawrence. I played BudTugley who stole 25 minutes of my time with stalling 15 seconds per move. 

Move timer has to change to 4 seconds. Punishment needs to be enforced from Moderating team, this is bs.

https://youtu.be/_2_idhKGd-8 

• Fairway, Wogomite and Major Nelson like this
Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#1116 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,572 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:34 PM

No accusations without evidence.

• - Sniper - likes this

#1117 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:49 PM

Uploading video. https://youtu.be/_2_idhKGd-8 

• Nortrom likes this

#1118 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,149 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:51 PM

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'

#1119 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,068 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 05 June 2018 - 11:12 PM

BudTugley is a pathetic player. I have video of his crap that I can upload if needed you support your case. When he knew that he had lost, he requested pauses and ties.

• Fks likes this
WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#1120 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 June 2018 - 11:14 PM

BudTugley is a pathetic player. I have video of his crap that I can upload if needed you support your case. When he knew that he had lost, he requested pauses and ties.

He had done this as well I wasn't recording then as the game was going fine until that moment. (After I got his marsh for free with spy)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users