Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:19 PM

MT please open a case against the author and all the accounts who sign up captains announcement (inclunding the greek member in MT) , for liber/slander stuff in his post over here

http://forum.strateg...

p.s. The greek moderator (who is btw member in this club) insteed to hide the above post in order to avoid disputes and fights in greek forum , he put a like . Conclusions are pretty obvious for his real intentions which are opposite from his role as stuff member

I can only laugh at this since it seems you missed the real posts with liber/ slander stuff (dalee's posts).
I can only advise you to stop ridiculing yourself at the forum... Every sensible player realises how petty your complaints are.
But I guess I could have expected more from you... I know you are capable of reporting us to the ISF for declaring that as a club we are not going to take part in any of your live tournaments in the future.
I laugh even more at the doubt you are trying to cast on my true intentions as a staff member. I can assure you I'm not going to be intimidated by what a hypocrite has to say for me.

See you in Patras. ;)
  • Napoleon 1er, Great Manos, roeczak and 3 others like this

#402 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,495 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:03 PM

The reason for requiring that claims are made public is in particular for ensuring transparency and for allowing a defendant to express his point of view or deny the accusations that have been raised against him. This is what i'm doing here, replying as a defendant not as a MT member ( as MT member i cannot participate to votes in a claim against me) and for denying any such accusations.

So, first of all what is the claim about? I don't see any claim in your link, only some vague accusations of statements of slander/libel without any factual reference. If you have valid evidence of what you say why don't you be factual and precise ... which clause of the rules is supposed to have been infringed by which of my statements? There is none ...

So i invite you to remove your accusations which are rash, reckless and superfluous before i turn the whole thing against you. This is my last call.

The libel/slander claim is based on the following statement posted in

I am reffering to the following sentence:

"So rather than pointing the fingers at Overlord, reporting him, exclude him from your live stratego events in Greece and nailing him on the wall like with a claim"

This statement is not true. I tell this to the public in the same post at the bottom.
"Personally I have no intention and no  interest in the banning of overlord"

In an earlier PM I also told you that I have no interest in banning Overlord.

My statement there was:"If you give me one written text in which me or George try to inpose ban from live tournaments for OVerlord or Aris (do not forget that in your initial post you included also Aris), I take back everything. One text just one."

For the evidence: Napoleon 1er never  respond in this.

Note that MT already has access to this PM to check this evidence.

I want you to rectify anything related to me excluding Overlord from live stratego events in Greece.

That this incorrect sentence lead to direct damage to my reputation can be found from actions in the next few days as posted also on this forum:

The Stratego Captains seem to take your untrue statement as truth and act by putting out results of a meeting where a motion involving my name is voted on.
This motion is also posted in the Greek Forums, here.

#403 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:04 PM

before we start, during the set up
player "jookiyaya"
did he have issues, and trying to solve them here ?
https://imgur.com/a/Ui0Rp

He is obsessed with calling people cheaters. He considers anyone who has played him before and has remembered how he plays or his set up is a cheater.
  • Fairway and Unladen Swallow like this
Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#404 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:12 PM

IMO, he'd be at least 950 elo if it weren't for the cheaters + if jook could play anonymously

• Losermaker and Fks like this
I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world.

#405 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:27 PM

IMO, he'd be at least 950 elo if it weren't for the cheaters + if jook could play anonymously

No doubt about it.

• Unladen Swallow likes this
Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#406 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:34 PM

I am reffering to the following sentence:

"So rather than pointing the fingers at Overlord, reporting him, exclude him from your live stratego events in Greece and nailing him on the wall like with a claim"

This statement is not true. I tell this to the public in the same post at the bottom.

... ok if it is only about the part in blue above then I'm glad to hear that. I can amend my sentence or even delete that portion if it helps you feel better. I was thinking of exclusion from being within the official ISF greek representatives but it's really not important, consider this deleted, my main message was that Overlord is the best greek player and should be supported by his greek mates rather than being crucified by them .... sorry for the missclick :)

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#407 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,379 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:40 PM

For the record....

KARAISKAKIS did not request for Overlord to be banned , either from Stratego.com or live events.

Overlord was reported by KARAISKAKIS & Dalee for an insulting post . 

During discussions about this KARAISKAKIS stated that just hiding the post was not enough . Napoleon1er thought that perhaps they wanted some extreme punishment , which he didn't think would be justified .

But that was just his perception of the situation.

KARAISKAKIS and Dalee did not ask for any ban while the case was ongoing .

The case was decided with a majority in MT agreeing the post was an unjustified insult and closed with a warning point to Overlord .

KARAISKAKIS & Dalee did not request any greater punishment than warning point.

• KARAISKAKIS, TheOptician, Morx and 4 others like this

#408 TheOptician

TheOptician

Marshal

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,518 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:41 PM

For the record....

KARAISKAKIS did not request for Overlord to be banned , either from Stratego.com or live events.

Overlord was reported by KARAISKAKIS & Dalee for an insulting post . 

During discussions about this KARAISKAKIS stated that just hiding the post was not enough . Napoleon1er thought that perhaps they wanted some extreme punishment , which he didn't think would be justified .

But that was just his perception of the situation.

KARAISKAKIS and Dalee did not ask for any ban while the case was ongoing .

The case was decided with a majority in MT agreeing the post was an unjustified insult and closed with a warning point to Overlord .

KARAISKAKIS & Dalee did not request any greater punishment than warning point.

This is a shining example of clear communication and transparency. If a couple of other members of MT could follow this lead the community would be a far happier place. Some of the posts that we have had to endure from staff who aspire to be impartial in the past couple of weeks have been truly embarassing.

• KARAISKAKIS, Fairway, Master Mind and 4 others like this

#409 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:08 AM

As for MJ's claims that I'm being a 'hypocrite', I believe this is the only abusive behaviour case I have presented in over 2 years. I don't mind it when someone name-calls, but this type of harassment is out of line, in my opinion. 

The case is opened.

Lo

#410 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:08 AM

I would like to report Mitochondrion for abusive behavior. 

https://imgur.com/wFqPsjw

Case opened.

Lo

#411 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:09 AM

report player "12"

https://imgur.com/a/bReTr

Case is opened.

Lo

#412 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:10 AM

before we start, during the set up

player "jookiyaya"

did he have issues, and trying to solve them here ?

https://imgur.com/a/Ui0Rp

This one is also opened for you.

Lo

#413 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• NASF Committee
  • 931 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:12 PM

The case is opened.

I request that this case is not judged by the MT. My language was not profane, vulgar or intimidating. Additionally, given the close relationship that Lonello has with the plaintiff: http://forum.strateg...e-8#entry447866 and the recent disciplinary actions taken against others who voiced concerns with the MT, I do not believe this case will be judged fairly.

I ask that this case be referred to the Tournament Committee for judgement.

Edited by malcom.jansen, 28 February 2018 - 05:16 PM.

Cheesecake

#414 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:50 PM

I nmever claimed that your language was abusive. My claims are that you are harassing people. This is covered by the rule. 

4.1.1 Civil Behavior: A player is entitled to a game without being harassed and/or having to be subjected to cursing. Further, harassment in game chat that is particularly due to racism or open threats will be dealt with severely. And vulgarity and cursing during games are not freedom of speech. This is a family site where some of our players are minors. Changing words to get around our filter so you can still curse is unacceptable as well. 

You bring me up in nearly every post. And you also have removed posts for harassing other users on the site with no prompting, for example, several posts you made attacking Yangus (one was removed on the BCO thread). 

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world.

#415 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• NASF Committee
  • 931 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:24 PM

A legal definition of harassment is:

"the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands."

You have demonstrated that I made a single post game-side that was unwanted. You have not demonstrated that I repeatedly made such comments game-side.

You are right, I have discussed you frequently on the forum. However, I have not privately messaged you to annoy you and I have only discussed you in threads where it was relevant to the context of the discussion. If you want to open a case against me, then it should be forum-side.

However, your argument still holds no water. None of my statements were defamatory, untrue or personal attacks. The fact is you are a banned player who cannot control himself, and as the post I linked demomstrates: you have received favorable treatment from the MT.

As far as Yangus goes. He attempted to add me on an undeclared alias before our tournament game in order to learn my playing habits. When I kicked his butt in our OWC game, he disconnected and then lied about the result. I cannot think of a more serious infraction in a tournament game. Furthermore, four or five other players have reported similar behavior by him. Therefore, I feel it is valid to question whether he can run a tournament fairly, given that he is a proven liar and cheat.

Edited by malcom.jansen, 28 February 2018 - 06:26 PM.

Cheesecake

#416 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:37 PM

Harassment is the '...continued unwanted actions...[towards] one party ... including threats...'

In my initial post I have explained that I have been trying to ignore you for about 3 months now. I understand that we are unlikely to get along so I'd rather avoid all drama altogether.

It's fine if you want to discuss me on the forum. However, I think it is excessive. The tipping point for me is when you goad me on the game and make comments like "I hope you are banned",. "I'm going to email admins everyday about you" and so on. You are doing this to harass me, and to potentially trigger a 'reaction' that you could then report to the MT. This final comments made to me on the game client are completely unnecessary, and constitute harassment if you realise all the other evidence provided. 

Other people can testify that you have a history of doing this. The last time I deliberately made contact with you was when I asked you about your alternate accounts. This was over 7 months ago! For the record I also posed the same questions to Despy and we were friends since then. You are just a naturally nasty, vile, person who holds grudges against others indefinitely and seek to seek revenge against those who you feel have wronged you. 

#417 General Rascal

General Rascal

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:52 PM

Is it just me or has this forum devolved into an incoherent mess?

• Don_Homer, Lonello, DarthRemark and 3 others like this

#418 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 721 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:09 PM

Here, here! I am with Don Homer on this. Use this forum for real abuse.

This is the 2nd time in a few days that you are questioning the content of the cases that are currently serving in this "court". First time you came to show that you were not interested in the libel cases and that you wanted real abuse.

I gave you a good suggestion where to find real abuse in my reply.

To give you a more boring and procedurally correct reply: all the content involving cases except draw requests that need the attention of MT seem to be handled in this very topic.

So cases like the recent libel/slander cases against various members of MT, harassment and all sorts of other cases that do not involve pictures of chats where people call other people idiots, clowns or morons are actually also handled here.

Sometimes people come here to argue about procedure, evidence or the validity of cases.

I hope this answers your question?

Edited by Morx, 28 February 2018 - 07:10 PM.

#419 Wogomite

Wogomite

Captain

• Honorary members
  • 906 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:01 AM

#420 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,379 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:15 AM

I report Artch Stanton , as requested by people who encountered his abuse but did not have screenshots etc

In the chat he - in my opinion -  admits to being banned under previous names.

https://youtu.be/IhvaMHCGZik

• Fairway and Fks like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users