Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 02:40 PM

What a soap here. I suggest to penetalize unfounded cases to prevent unnecessary cases.
  • Lonello, Napoleon 1er and DarthRemark like this

Molto Bene, Thats a nica Donut !

#383 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 26 February 2018 - 02:46 PM

What a soap here. I suggest to penetalize [sic] unfounded cases to prevent unnecessary cases.

So, Don_Homer, are you saying that not everyone here has the right to file a complaint when they feel they have been wronged?!?!

P.S. @Don_Homer–You have the right to disagree and to have a different opinion, but you cannot take away a person's right on this forum to file a complaint. That is wrong in too many ways. I am disappointed with your comment.

Edited by KissMyCookie, 26 February 2018 - 02:48 PM.

• KARAISKAKIS and Morx like this

#384 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 02:59 PM

How would you feel, KMC. If I brought up 5 cases against you? Isnt that libel or something similar too when they are unfounded? If you read my post I dont want to take away rights I want to add consequences.

#385 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,495 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:05 PM

@Rubben

My case against Napoleon is well founded .  I always in my life write and speak using  strong arguements.

MT knows that and I am waiting their respond. 

#386 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,495 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:21 PM

@Rubben

And something last but not least
I give a sh.. to my reputation or whatever is in danger because one member of MT decided to cover himself with lies.
What is important in this case is that HE -with his unresponsible  behavior -put in danger the development of  stratego in my country .
He puts oil in a fire which is burned greek stratego since 3 years now with unpredictable consequences.
FYI the last 2 years we have had 2 physical attacks against players with physical danger for injuries . Before some weeks member of captains (vspy) took WP because he post in public greek forum threat of violence .
If you believe that all these are "soap" is your problem.
For me ,as a responsible person, is a real serious issue with high level of priority
I put above all the unity in greek community and healthy development.
I believe that you will agree on this.

Greg

• KissMyCookie likes this

#387 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

How would you feel, KMC. If I brought up 5 cases against you? Isnt that libel or something similar too when they are unfounded? If you read my post I dont want to take away rights I want to add consequences.

If you have a legitimate complaint, then you have a right to file a complaint–it does not matter how I feel about it. If you have a solid case, then you must be allowed to make it. So, to answer directly your question:

Don_Homer, I would not like it, but if I did something to violate you then you have every right to file a complaint.

Then, I would say to you, "See you in court."

KMC

#388 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:15 PM

@Rubben

Greg

Please call me Don.

#389 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:22 PM

And something last but not least
I give a sh.. to my reputation or whatever is in danger because one member of MT decided to cover himself with lies.
What is important in this case is that HE -with his unresponsible  behavior -put in danger the development of  stratego in my country .
He puts oil in a fire which is burned greek stratego since 3 years now with unpredictable consequences.
FYI the last 2 years we have had 2 physical attacks against players with physical danger for injuries . Before some weeks member of captains (vspy) took WP because he post in public greek forum threat of violence .
If you believe that all these are "soap" is your problem.
For me ,as a responsible person, is a real serious issue with high level of priority
I put above all the unity in greek community and healthy development.
I believe that you will agree on this.
Greg

Greg,

I do not agree or disagree with things I dont have anything to do with and dont know anything about. Im referring with my 'soap' to various unnecesarry (in my eyes) cases against mt. I think this is pretty obvious.

#390 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:29 PM

If you have a legitimate complaint, then you have a right to file a complaint–it does not matter how I feel about it. If you have a solid case, then you must be allowed to make it. So, to answer directly your question:

Don_Homer, I would not like it, but if I did something to violate you then you have every right to file a complaint.

Then, I would say to you, "See you in court."

KMC

Actually I asked 2 questions, KMC. Fine, you want to use the popular court analogy: Do you know what happens in court when you lose a case? You can pay the costs! I rest my case :).

#391 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:26 PM

How would you feel, KMC. If I brought up 5 cases against you?

That question was answered by me–we may agree upon the fact that I answered.

Isnt [sic] that libel or something similar too when they are unfounded?

Actually, no. A complaint in and of itself is not a libelous claim because the onus to prove such a case is on the plaintiff/prosecution. In America, an individual has the right to file a lawsuit for just about any claim imaginable. The court/presiding judge, however, can make a very quick assessment for lawsuits deemed "frivolous." This means that the complaint has no merit whatsoever, and in turn, a person being served a lawsuit which is judged as being "frivolous" opens themselves up to a counter-suit: the defendant in a case may automatically want to countersue (frivolous or not), but they also must prove grounds for such a complaint.

KMC

#392 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 721 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:46 PM

@Don_homer, this is the 2nd time you try to interfere with proper procedure of having a case when you are being wronged.

MT is not doing their job here, seemingly because it involves MT members. Questions are asked about this in this thread and those questions are not being answered.

I want to have cases because that is the first step of the procedure. The next thing is gathering evidence and making a fair verdict.

Alternatively i can try and find you a quote from another tv show that you probably did not see and can not be asked to check on google?

I am sure I can find something appropriate :)

#393 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:27 PM

My last reaction. Please read my idea again, Morx and KMC. It does only harm one that makes an invalid case. Its no surprise my idea gets a lot of reactions (criticism) at short time from the group that is making case after case.
  • Fks likes this

#394 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 721 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:36 PM

Ok thanks for your concern, but there are other people who have a different opinion about the merit of the case and the MT is ignoring those.

Here is one from Game of Thrones for you:

"A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of sheep."

If you want I can explain this one to you so you don't have to reply with a nasty comment, but you said it was your last reaction and and I will keep you to your word on that one.

• TemplateRex likes this

#395 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:38 PM

It does only harm one that makes an invalid case.

No, Don_Homer, this is not true. The real harm is when people are influenced or coerced NOT to come forward with their complaints. It is up to the judging body to decide upon these matters, not you, nor I, nor anyone else. We are, however, expected to have the freedom to voice our objections, just as you have done here, but then we must be prepared for a rebuttal.

You are of the opinion that certain cases filed here in recent times have no merit–that is your opinion and that is all. What you are suggesting is ludicrous and far out of any sensible reality. In truth, you do not like seeing MT members being subject to the very process which they are supposed to preside over–I understand this. By your standard, only select cases would be deemed acceptable–that is WRONG!

Not so long ago, you judged me and posted a rather harsh warning to me for all of the forum to read. Then I suggested you read my post because what you accused me of was not even a remote part of my posting.

You then acknowledged that...

you had not even read my post!!!

but you were still willing to accuse me for something I had not done.

I did not file a complaint against you.  :)

KMC

Edited by KissMyCookie, 26 February 2018 - 07:41 PM.

• KARAISKAKIS, Nortrom, Morx and 1 other like this

#396 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,495 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:55 AM

I have asked to open a case against Napoleon1er

Please take a look here http://forum.strateg...he-mt/?p=447705

What a soap here. I suggest to penetalize unfounded cases to prevent unnecessary cases.

Greg,

I do not agree or disagree with things I dont have anything to do with and dont know anything about. Im referring with my 'soap' to various unnecesarry (in my eyes) cases against mt. I think this is pretty obvious.

@Don 

It is pretty obvious  that you are reffering in my case, otherwise it is not reasonable to use the word "here" in your post after my one.

@MT

Day 2 and case has not be opened. Most probably i have to create another topic , a special one,  to remind you everyday your duties

#397 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,495 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:16 AM

MT please open a case against the author and all the accounts who sign up captains announcement (inclunding the greek member in MT) , for liber/slander stuff in his post over here

http://forum.strateg...

p.s. The greek moderator (who is btw member in this club) insteed to hide the above post in order to avoid disputes and fights in greek forum , he put a like .  Conclusions are pretty obvious for his real intentions which are opposite from his role as stuff member 

• dalee likes this

#398 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:21 AM

I have asked to open a case against Napoleon1er
Please take a look here http://forum.strateg...he-mt/?p=447705

The reason for requiring that claims are made public is in particular for ensuring transparency and for allowing a defendant to express his point of view or deny the accusations that have been raised against him. This is what i'm doing here, replying as a defendant not as a MT member ( as MT member i cannot participate to votes in a claim against me) and for denying any such accusations.

So, first of all what is the claim about? I don't see any claim in your link, only some vague accusations of statements of slander/libel without any factual reference. If you have valid evidence of what you say why don't you be factual and precise ... which clause of the rules is supposed to have been infringed by which of my statements? There is none ...

So i invite you to remove your accusations which are rash, reckless and superfluous before i turn the whole thing against you. This is my last call.
  • KARAISKAKIS, OVERLORD, Great Manos and 1 other like this
If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#399 A.E.K.

A.E.K.

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:51 AM

report player "12"

https://imgur.com/a/bReTr

#400 A.E.K.

A.E.K.

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:10 PM

before we start, during the set up

player "jookiyaya"

did he have issues, and trying to solve them here ?

https://imgur.com/a/Ui0Rp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users