Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,368 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:13 AM

https://imgur.com/a/NHVjs
do smth

The MT has decreed a 2nd degree abusive behavior penalty on ILoseATon:( . Pending administrative action he will banned for one week and will receive a warning letter for abusive language in a recent game with talaiporos1.

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#362 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:58 AM

I have a recording of Artch Stanton refusing a draw for 16 minutes. But he accepted the second one when I told him I was recording and was going to report.

Edited by Fks, 24 February 2018 - 07:34 PM.

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#363 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 713 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:15 AM

@Fairway, have a look in the profile of Yangus and you might find out who Arch Stanton is?

#364 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,345 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 24 February 2018 - 09:23 AM

Yangus chose first and had the name as it is spelt on the grave marker.

So when Arch's friend or associate ( the movie doesn't make clear ) 'Bill Carson' needed a new name , he found it was taken , and had to insert a 't'.

I can upload a chat with 'Artch' when I have time to clear it up.

#365 Wogomite

Wogomite

Captain

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:39 PM

The player I played was Artch Stanton, not arch Stanton to clarify. It's not like I lottoed or said a single word to draw out this bad behavior. He was a jerk simply because I outplayed him. To me, that makes poorest of sports. I say to players like this "would it really make you feel better if I LET you win?"

#366 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,345 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:45 PM

It is not Yangus.

Yangus is Arch Stanton.

The guy you played wanted to choose that name too but it was taken , so he had to go with Artch .

#367 FGP_

FGP_

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:20 PM

I would like to report the player "TonyD" for abusive behavior and bad language during our game:

https://i.imgur.com/STuL5dg.jpg

I am waiting for your actions,

FGP_

1st Patras Stratego Champion 2019

#368 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:35 PM

I played with "Artch Stanton" my bad. I have played Yangus before and he agreed to a draw with no problem.

#369 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,214 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:41 PM

I would like to report the player "TonyD" for abusive behavior and bad language during our game:

FGP_

A case is opened.

• FGP_ likes this
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

#370 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 713 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:36 PM

Hello MT,

Despite asking two times earlier in this thread, no progress seems to have been made on the 2nd Libel case Nortrom vs Lonello. Instead of adding this to the previous case, please open a 2nd case for seperate handling and keep us informed of the progress.

It refers to this document.

"Thanks dalee. Yes what you brought was simply common sense one shouldn't be able to get around and it was the reason why we selected you to become an MT-member in the first place. The answer to everything always is ofcourse we work in a Team so in the end, after all has been said, it's still the compromize that counts. And I may be often on the one end and another in the other end, then it's the ones in the middle to rule, and ofcourse they do want to appease everybody, I can get that. It's also the charme of what we have in MT, all these opposite thoughts. And it's what's needed as I for instance will often not get at all what Gary writes about fake moonlandings but he's right there is indeed a growing group in my own country that believes in a flat Earth... just hard to comprehend for me but it's good anyway we don't have 5 fake moon Lo's in MT nor 5 Gary's.

As what Nortrom is pulling is no rocket science either. We've left the farce cases Nortrom brought to the Abusive section open for everybody to witness. General Rascal ofcourse now nails it there... it is always good not to hide the misconducts but simply to have it witnessed and get such down to earth reactions :). All he is doing is testing us out to divide... he stretches and stretches to become the New Sadistic and hopes to be PB'd for it, that's what he begs for anyway.

What he has relayed is very obvious... wanting to purge an entire impartial team with members of all countries divided, no alterior motives and with zero pennies paid over all these years and replace it by a clone Team of Sadistics as trained by him in the Nortrom University, but just for a couple of months as the job obviously doesn't pay very well. Always demanding things but as asked of him earlier, then you should also deliver. But he can't be burdened with anything more than 1 tourney as volunteering work and with Elections chosen next to a couple of electees from current MT he said he'd leave at the spot, leaving the workload to the remaining ones.

His few amount of 1000 forumposts gathered for his working months speak for themselves compared to what MT had to read and answer for the full 12 months which then is soon in the high 2000's up to 4600. Fairway would be a much better candidate here, also judging what he writes above.

So what he wants is to turn this forum in to what it has been this week alltogether. You'll see the constant infights and the petty wars prolonged for a couple of more decades I'm sure. I say we need none of that here. Take the Elitist ploys to the ivory castles. This is an open forum and independants must rule. None of the current MT-members have any alliance with any of the High Organs Of Stratego so we are utterly and purely independant and that is what we are supposed to be.

On topic, I am all for Elections if the community desires so, I have said a couple of times already, starting actually within MT to argue it weeks ago. Judging by the template now in front of us in the Greek subforum, I do hold my breath though. So far we've just seen two 'brave' concerned citizens here willing to become MT but that have as sole condition to be unwilling to govern with any of the 5 of us.... again what if some of us end up to be chosen? So yes there are plussides but no, as Darth already pointed out where we came from, experience tells there are also downsides."

Original source: here

Partial fact finding has already proven 2 statements incorrect just to help you gather evidence and show this case has merit > details here

#371 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:17 PM

As explained several times before, your behavior is currently under review and we'll let you know when this is complete. We have left your posts open for the community to judge for themselves still however.

Lo

#372 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 713 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:24 PM

Are you now accusing Nortrom of posting under the account of Morx?

Edit: I actually read the content of what you say now and this is totally unacceptable.

Fine that you have a case running against Nortrom with the Admins, but that is not what I was talking about.

There should be TWO libel/slander cases running against MT member Lonello - lets name those

Nortrom vs Lonello 1 and Nortrom vs Lonello 2.

#373 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,745 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:51 PM

For a new case against Lonello I refer to: http://forum.strateg...he-mt/?p=447653

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog posts

eOMDNAj.png

#374 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:06 AM

this guy constantly antagonises me and brings my previous ban up on the forum all day. it's all the guy does.

got matched to him in a ranked game, he decides to taunt me, saying he's gonna email admins everyday etc. ive avoided all contact with him for 3 months because of how toxic he is. 

and he wants to apply for a moderator position??? what a joke

https://imgur.com/a/OPyDQ

i dont want him to keep harassing me anymore. it's stupid. i was willing to let bygones be bygones - he doesnt accept - so i choose to ignore him instead. 

Edited by Unladen Swallow, 26 February 2018 - 12:13 AM.

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world. 

#375 MathieuLawrence

MathieuLawrence

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:10 AM

I would like to report Mitochondrion for abusive behavior. 

https://imgur.com/wFqPsjw

#376 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• NASF Committee
  • 926 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:19 AM

this guy constantly antagonises me and brings my previous ban up on the forum all day. it's all the guy does.

got matched to him in a ranked game, he decides to taunt me, saying he's gonna email admins everyday etc. ive avoided all contact with him for 3 months because of how toxic he is. 

and he wants to apply for a moderator position??? what a joke

https://imgur.com/a/OPyDQ

Unladen Swallow,

When I first started playing, you accused me of cheating regularly. I tried to be your friend and assured you that I did not have any other accounts. I admired your contributions to the forum and your Youtube videos. However, you were repeatedly rude and a bully towards me, so I gave up. This continued until I threatened to report you.

Frankly, I was going to leave it be after the administrators ignored my initial email. However, when I saw that you made vulgar and lewd comments to other players, I realized that you are just a mean-spirited person that puts on a facade for his friends. I find it ironic that you tell others to stick it where the sun does not shine but you cry when someone calls you out.

Maybe I am not moderator material. I am certainly in a bad mood, as MathieuLawrence can attest, but you need to treat people nicer if you do not want people to have a problem with you.

MJ

• PHAETHO╬Ł likes this
Cheesecake

#377 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:22 AM

I would like to report Mitochondrion for abusive behavior. 

https://imgur.com/wFqPsjw

I have played this set up over a month ago .. So I guess it must have been you. Now that you have posted it on forum as well, maybe look to build others :)

#378 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:26 AM

When you first started, I accused you of having multiple accounts. I believe it was once or twice, about 7 months ago. It says a whole lot about your character and the type of person you are, if you carry grudges onwards for 6+ months. As I mentioned in the battlechat, before I left that game, I've avoided all contact with you. I have no interest in engaging with you and I felt it was best if we both ignored each other if our personalities clashed.

Yet, you insist on still flogging a dead horse and mentioning my ban in nearly every conversation possible. A simple search of your posting history supports this hypothesis. 

I'm only rude to people who I feel deserve it. PHAETHON for example spent the 50 min game chasing me, and making useless chasing moves. I may have personality flaws, but I'm not a bad person at heart. Nearly 99% of the time most people see the 'nice' side of me.

I'm of the opinion that this constant unnecessary and unprovoked interaction is harassment, which is a type of abusive behaviour. 

"4.1.1 Civil Behavior: A player is entitled to a game without being harassed"

Edited by Unladen Swallow, 26 February 2018 - 12:29 AM.

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world. 

#379 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:36 AM

As for MJ's claims that I'm being a 'hypocrite', I believe this is the only abusive behaviour case I have presented in over 2 years. I don't mind it when someone name-calls, but this type of harassment is out of line, in my opinion. 

Edited by Unladen Swallow, 26 February 2018 - 12:36 AM.

#380 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,368 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:34 AM

FGP_

The MT has voted a 2nd degree penalty with a one-week ban and a warning letter to TonyD for abusive behavior in a recent game with FGP_. The penalties will be carried out pending admin action.
  • FGP_ likes this

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users