#341 Nortrom

Nortrom

Major

• WC Online Team
  • 1,020 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A day ago

Gary, thank you for opening the cases perfectly in line with standing policies. EtEu7qd.png

Would it be acceptable for vote numbers (thus not individual votes) to be published? like

Guilty: 3

Not guilty: 1

Thanks in advance.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

Follow the 3rd Online World Championship: http://forum.strateg...d-championship/

#342 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Moderators
  • 2,125 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted A day ago

As clearly stated, Nortrom, the cases as neatly summarized by Gary are, with the libel of you cs., put to Admin for review so you wouldn't get what you ask anyway. But if you would, trust me, you wouldn't like the results.

Lo

#343 Morx

Morx

Miner

• WC Online Team
  • 221 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted A day ago

I have a few questions and remarks about this:

1 Why was the normal procedure not followed? As shown by Nortrom, the statement that Napoleon made about not being able to rule is incorrect according to the site policy.

It would just mean that the MT member involved would not vote about it.

2 Could you please publicly post all the evidence as given to the admins, for verification of correctness and completeness.

3 I am will to testify as an expert witness in the case where I already posted information about earlier in the thread.

Please note that I am also in possession of evidence not yet seen by anyone involved in ruling these cases.

4 You mention that Nortrom would not like the results. Is there a pre-vote before examining the evidence and making a verdict? This is not uncommon in some countries where the legal system is still under development.

#344 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,420 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted A day ago

I think he's assuming he will be found not guilty.

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

-Fairway, December 2015

#345 Morx

Morx

Miner

• WC Online Team
  • 221 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted A day ago

I am treating this like a proper court, could you please elaborate more on that Fairway?

Who is assuming what in which case? Remember there are 2 cases.

#346 rgillis783

rgillis783

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted A day ago

When we start adding qualifiers like "proper court" this case really starts straying into different directions Morx. I am not jumping to Fairways defense Morx but would add that here in USA a proper court finds one innocent until proven guilty. I think if my poor memory serves me that in a certain European countries court one is guilty until proven innocent. With that being said which "proper court" is being applied here ? Needless to say a "proper court  " in Singapore and China is as much different from their Western counter parts.  If I am wrong about the European court system (France) please correct me along with any spelling/grammar. I along with other players hope these matters get sorted out . Unlike Sgt B. I offer the universal GL to all in these matters. Ya know I am just pulling ya leg Stg. B please don't sick the Speller on me it is early in AM (again) here ! 

#347 Morx

Morx

Miner

• WC Online Team
  • 221 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted A day ago

I am just hoping for a proper handlement of the case, according to a predefined procedure with all evidence being taken into considerations.

As you could see from my questions, I have some doubts about the steps that have been followed so far.

#348 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted A day ago

Morx and Nortrom, Do you really think you are constructive for stratego with these cases and all mess around it? Why put so much energy trying to hurt people because some things dont go exactly as you wish? Relaxed please and let it go.
  • General Rascal and rgillis783 like this

#349 Morx

Morx

Miner

• WC Online Team
  • 221 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted A day ago

@Don_Homer there is a television series called Game of Thrones. Its a very good series, I would recommend watching it. One of the characters named Ygritte has a catch line: " You know nothing Jon Snow"

I would like to give you a similar one "You know nothin Don_Homer".

I am not going to explain what and why, because you would never understand.

Morx

#350 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted A day ago

Congrats Morx! I know nothing! At least I know you have a special talent in contemptuous behaviour.

#351 General Rascal

General Rascal

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted A day ago

Morx and Nortrom, Do you really think you are constructive for stratego with these cases and all mess around it? Why put so much energy trying to hurt people because some things dont go exactly as you wish? Relaxed please and let it go.

Here, here! I am with Don Homer on this. Use this forum for real abuse.

#352 Morx

Morx

Miner

• WC Online Team
  • 221 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted A day ago

@General Rascal: i consider the libel case that was discussed in this forum a more important case than some people calling other people clowns or idiots or morons or even retards in the game chat, because it is about principles.

However if you want some real abuse I am sure there are some players online that can give you some, just press the button to search for a match?

#353 Fks

Fks

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Scout

Posted A day ago

@Don_Homer there is a television series called Game of Thrones. Its a very good series, I would recommend watching it. One of the characters named Ygritte has a catch line: " You know nothing Jon Snow"

I would like to give you a similar one "You know nothin Don_Homer".

I am not going to explain what and why, because you would never understand.

Morx

Is someone cutting onions :(

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#354 General Rascal

General Rascal

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 23 hours ago

However if you want some real abuse I am sure there are some players online that can give you some, just press the button to search for a match?

Are you asking a question?

It is my opinion that this whole brouhaha is blown way out of proportion. It seems like some are acting like their honor has been besmirched and all that is missing is a slap across the face with a pair of white gloves and the demand for satisfaction. "Sir, my Seconds will call upon your Seconds."

• Don_Homer, Lonello and tobermoryx like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GaryLShelton