Capt.gunter

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Captain

Posted 3 weeks ago

​hi, can someone pls ban the player 'justagame' pls because we are playing form almost 5 hours on barrage normally its a draw and i asked 2 times

#63 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,657 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 3 weeks ago

​hi, can someone pls ban the player 'justagame' pls because we are playing form almost 5 hours on barrage normally its a draw and i asked 2 times

You must report your opponent and show evidence to support your claim in the forum of screenshots. Read all about the evidence requirements here:
http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#64 oej

oej

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted A week ago

Hi Player "12" refused the 3 draw requests. First he kept chasing my general around with his and refused the draw at this point. And then when I traded a general for a major so that we had two majors he kept chasing my last major with his. So I gave up after banzai-ing my last major.

e195bb743727713.jpg

#65 bobdylanrules

bobdylanrules

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted A week ago

Hi,

I would like to report this user for draw refuse. He has no miners, did not know any of my bombs left, and I could not pass with my general his Marsh, He was most of the time only moving his marsh and tried nothing. I offer twice a draw, no reaction. Finally I resigned after many moves see picture. i was playing with my second account murat74. Hope pictures will say enough.

291i980.png

153b28m.png

294rz0o.png

oup8at.png

ixczd4.png

2dgjl7q.png

I sent many pictures for a clear evidence, Thanks for checking.

#66 bobdylanrules

bobdylanrules

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted A week ago

btw his name is redviper

#67 bobdylanrules

bobdylanrules

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted A week ago

and I knew his bombs and knew where is flag is

#68 General Croz

General Croz

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Captain

Posted A week ago

Can someone tell me how to let the admin know of a game that was a drawn position but the opponent would not agree to. Kept playing waiting for me to get tired of just wasting time. Our marshals chased each other for almost 20 min before I just let my time expire. There were no miners on either side and both flags were surrounded by bombs.

#69 ~SpyGirl~

~SpyGirl~

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted A week ago

Hi !
I‘m new here on this Board.
Today i played with my Doughters nick ‚ vivienne‘ against „sebp „
I cant sign in here with Facebook, or i dont know how, Thats Why i Post with this Name.
( Sry pls for My Bad English)
I have send him 3 Times a draw request...
I did not want to give up on principle. so the game lasted 1: 24h, then I gave up. the first time I offered him a draw when I beat his last mineur Although I did not know if I could still come to the flag with my miner.
in the end I have a marshall left, he a marshall, general and colonel.
He had no chance to catch my marsh, it was a draw.
I told him after a long time that I will report him, but he says he is friends with the admins and I have to give up ...

Attached Thumbnails

• 162A2801-ED59-4CF2-80D6-D71EDF41726C.jpeg
  • 40C93B6A-AFB3-4FA8-92B0-B8F98FBA38AB.jpeg
  • 4AFC9BEF-60C2-4804-A3E7-F6D984F7AADC.jpeg
  • 0C4D59A8-ABA0-4261-AE5C-40452C33DB1B.jpeg

#70 fairy33a

fairy33a

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted A week ago

Hi !
I cant sign in here with Facebook, or i dont know how, Thats Why i Post with this Name.
I did not want to give up on principle. so the game lasted 1: 24h, then I gave up. the first time I offered him a draw when I beat his last mineur Although I did not know if I could still come to the flag with my miner.

Hier are the pictures

I told him after a long time that I will report him, but he says he is friends with the admins and I have to give up ...

I played with me iPad, so i can just Show you a Screenshot from my Photoalbum with timestamp

7XGIIX.jpg

dac3Bk.jpg

8JyXhQ.jpg

8JyXhQ.jpg

7V3ZmC.jpg

Double Posting now ? i thought the First Replay (fairy) was Not postet.
Please delete One of the two Postings :)

Edited by fairy33a, A week ago.

#71 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Sergeant

• Moderators
  • 493 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

Hi Player "12" refused the 3 draw requests. First he kept chasing my general around with his and refused the draw at this point. And then when I traded a general for a major so that we had two majors he kept chasing my last major with his. So I gave up after banzai-ing my last major.

e195bb743727713.jpg

Hi,

I would like to report this user for draw refuse. He has no miners, did not know any of my bombs left, and I could not pass with my general his Marsh, He was most of the time only moving his marsh and tried nothing. I offer twice a draw, no reaction. Finally I resigned after many moves see picture. i was playing with my second account murat74. Hope pictures will say enough.

291i980.png

153b28m.png

294rz0o.png

oup8at.png

ixczd4.png

2dgjl7q.png

I sent many pictures for a clear evidence, Thanks for checking.

Hi !

Cases are opened.
  • KissMyCookie, Fks and ~SpyGirl~ like this
Winning isn 't everything, but wanting to win is.

#72 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted A week ago

Cases are opened.

:)  :)  :)

Major Nelson's first case posting ! ! !

:D  :D  :D

Way to go Major Nelson ! ! !

KMC

• Don_Homer, Fairway, MTinsley and 3 others like this

#73 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,657 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted A week ago

Can someone tell me how to let the admin know of a game that was a drawn position but the opponent would not agree to. Kept playing waiting for me to get tired of just wasting time. Our marshals chased each other for almost 20 min before I just let my time expire. There were no miners on either side and both flags were surrounded by bombs.

First of all, you need to report such claims in this topic. Then you need to provide the screenshot evidence here to prove the matter. For information about the evidence requirements for draw refusals go to the link at the bottom of any of my posts.

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#74 smu_qa

smu_qa

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted A week ago

Why is Davidjohnson6388 still around? I just played him and he draw refused. Looks like he should have been permanently banned a long time ago. Do I need to submit a draw refusal to get rid of this fool again?

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:27 AM

roeczak, on 01 Sept 2017 - 03:17 AM, said:snapback.png

Davidjohnson6388 is an alias of banned player peterjohnson6388 he shuffles endlessly

Thanks for the report. :)

We will add that account, correctly as davidjohnson6388, to that person's alias list and I'm sure PB it promptly after a perfunctory vote.

#75 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,420 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted A week ago

Why is Davidjohnson6388 still around? I just played him and he draw refused. Looks like he should have been permanently banned a long time ago. Do I need to submit a draw refusal to get rid of this fool again?

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:27 AM

roeczak, on 01 Sept 2017 - 03:17 AM, said:snapback.png

Thanks for the report.  :) 

We will add that account, correctly as davidjohnson6388, to that person's alias list and I'm sure PB it promptly after a perfunctory vote. 

Are you an admin, or chewtoy? :)

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

-Fairway, December 2015

#76 Nortrom

Nortrom

Major

• WC Online Team
  • 1,020 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

Are you an admin, or chewtoy? :)

Was also curious about the above post

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

Follow the 3rd Online World Championship: http://forum.strateg...d-championship/

#77 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,420 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted A week ago

Was also curious about the above post

If I had to guess, it's Chewtoy. Using awkward words needlessly in an otherwise simple (but very sarcastic) sentence? Definitely chewtoy ;)

"perfunctory"  :P

• KissMyCookie likes this

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

-Fairway, December 2015

#78 MTinsley

MTinsley

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted A week ago

Actually, sm_qa is quoting a post by GaryLShelton from September last year.

http://forum.strateg...ory#entry438167

He used the forum markup incorrectly, hence the confusion. He's replying to that post, and asking what it would take for PeterJohnson to get penalized again.

Edited by MTinsley, A week ago.

#79 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted A week ago

If I had to guess, it's Chewtoy. Using awkward words needlessly in an otherwise simple (but very sarcastic) sentence? Definitely chewtoy ;)

"perfunctory"  :P

If it is chewboy :huh: , don't even waste your time...he's not even worth the spit you suggested, Fairway!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

#80 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,657 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted A week ago

Actually, sm_qa is quoting a post by GaryLShelton from September last year.http://forum.strateg...ory#entry438167
He used the forum markup incorrectly, hence the confusion. He's replying to that post, and asking what it would take for PeterJohnson to get penalized again.

smu_qa did indeed quote me. You lose, Fairway. :)

But credit to smu_qa as he did do a bit of research to find it. The post had been shuffled off to the archives recently and definitely not in plain sight. His mis-quoting is due to the fact that the 2017 archive is messed up with its topic moderation and not even I can quote that post correctly today. No posts there are quotable. We've asked about fixing this problem for both 2015 and 2017 but no luck yet. For some reason it's only a problem with those two archives. You can quote from any other ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users