malcom.jansen

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

Reporting a draw refusal against player "F1".  Player is a Platinum Marshal and got out to a good lead on me:  He had 10,4,5,5,6,6,7,8,8 against my 3,6,6,6,7,7,7,8,8,8,8,9,9.  My only known player was my 3. For 25 minutes he refused to advance the game, instead spending the whole time attempting the "3-card monty" trick by shuffling players around his marshal and then trying to confuse me.  As you can see he didn't attack once, even though he could have easily used his 7s and 6s to narrow me down.  My only chance was to hope he lost his last two miners but he refused to do anything.  Sorry for the poor photos as I was using my IPAD and had to take shots with my phone, you can see the time in the draw refusal shots in the top center 10 minutes apart as well as a verbal warning.  Can't believe a player ranked this high would resort to this when he had such a good chance of winning anyway.

https://imgur.com/a/uAx1K

BudTugley is an alias scouting setups. He came out lottoing.

#44 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 4 weeks ago

I reported him because that atlas guy was cheating, he lottoed and took stupid risks despite being 80% wins. He knew my setup. Though he made some mistakes (allowing general to get trapped on 2sr) that made the game a draw ultimately.

If a penalty is applied, it needs to be applied to this guy's alternate accounts as well.
  • KissMyCookie likes this

#45 BudTugley

BudTugley

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 4 weeks ago

n

Edited by BudTugley, 3 weeks ago.

#46 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

Heck yes I lottoed, how many times have I beat a Platinum Marshal? 0. You expect me to use strategy to beat a player 10 times better than me? Say what you want but you are the cheater. Sad.

Please excuse my ignorance, but I am a bit off balance with the sequence of posts here. please correct me if I am wrong, but do I have this right?

1) BudTugley, you reported 'F1' for draw refusal...(that seems clear enough).

2) Malcom.Jansen posts that you, BudTugley are scouting setups because you lottoed, and you are a cheater...(did I get that, right?).

3) You refute his comment and explain your strategy and then call M.J. the one who is cheating...(is this right?).

If I understood the sequence, what makes M.J. a cheater? My understanding is he thinks because you lottoed, you are scouting setups, therefore, you are cheating...but this is not conclusive proof, but an accusation based upon some game-play evidence. Do you have proof that Malcom.Jansen was cheating you, or are you letting him taste his own words, and showing him how it feels to be accused?

Thanks.

#47 BudTugley

BudTugley

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 4 weeks ago

n.

#48 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

I am making the assumption that Malcolm is F1 because he so quickly responded to my draw refusal, if Im wrong about that I still don't appreciate it.

I can understand your feelings about it, however, all I have ever heard is that Malcom.Jansen is pretty straight forward, does not cheat, has only one alias account which he had registered. It is completely understandable that you do not appreciate the comment–I would not appreciate it either.

Good luck with your case and your matches. When I get myself out of the slums and up to greener (golder) pastures, maybe we'll have a chance to play...just please...don't lotto blitz me...my spy :ph34r:  gets really pissed off, and she can be real hell at times.  :o

KMC :D

#49 malcom.jansen

malcom.jansen

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

I am making the assumption that Malcolm is F1 because he so quickly responded to my draw refusal, if Im wrong about that I still don't appreciate it.

I posted my comment after I won our game, when you lottoed into a bomb. I said nothing to you during the game and I believe that I have a different country flag than F1. I do not see how you plausibly thought we were the same person.

I suspect you have other accounts because you managed to report a draw refusal case correctly without being registered on the forum prior to last night. Furthermore, you continued to lotto in my third row with your marshal in a game where you had a colonel, major and small piece advantage. Only bronze players and cheaters tend to do that.

Now I may be wrong, and if so I will apologize. However, I see a very simple solution. As I suggested to tobermoryx, the admins should do an IP check on any player reporting or flund guilty of draw refusal or abusive behavior. These convictions already require administrative action so an extra check should be easy to do. I bet a number of players are using anonymous accounts to troll and this would discourage bad behavior.
  • KissMyCookie and Unladen Swallow like this

#50 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 4 weeks ago

Furthermore, you continued to lotto in my third row with your marshal in a game where you had a colonel, major and small piece advantage. Only bronze players and cheaters tend to do that.

I agree - I believe this  is enough evidence to suggest cheating. 

Edited by Unladen Swallow, 4 weeks ago.

#51 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Sergeant

• Moderators
  • 483 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

Malcom and F1 have completely different gamestyles.

Winning isn 't everything, but wanting to win is.

#52 BudTugley

BudTugley

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 4 weeks ago

n

#53 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Captain

• Moderators
  • 935 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 4 weeks ago

^

Sorry , we will discuss F1

#54 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 3 weeks ago

my draw refusal case was a week ago, what happened?

#55 danis_p_gr

danis_p_gr

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 3 weeks ago

Player Lady Knight has been found guilty of 2nd degree tie refusal and will receive a penalty ELO reset to 100.  His/her oponnent Mahissimo will receive +13 points.

#56 danis_p_gr

danis_p_gr

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 3 weeks ago

Pending administrative action, 113 points will be deducted from the account of f1 and he will also be sent a warning letter for refusing a valid draw in his game with BudTugley, who should receive 13 points for the draw.

#57 danis_p_gr

danis_p_gr

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 3 weeks ago

my draw refusal case was a week ago, what happened?

Still under discussion.

#58 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Captain

• Moderators
  • 935 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 3 weeks ago

The MT finds player Atlas309 guilty of draw refusal in a quick arena match with Hopeless Noob and so will be banned for a week.

#59 Balajov

Balajov

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Spy

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hi all!

I don't want to announce abusing behaviour, but you (dear ADMINS) must do something, than if I got a general and my opponent too and if he don't want to accept my draw offer after 50 or else move make automatically draw. I played 1 hour with a moron, Nightmare190 who told me he have 24h to play this and he want to accept my draw offers. Please do something, because this ruining this game!!!

Thank you!

#60 Henry domerkant

Henry domerkant

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 3 weeks ago

https://m.imgur.com/RQ5WbsI
https://m.imgur.com/iRQKWt0