MTinsley

Sergeant

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:45 AM

The MT has decided that ZARKHAH 3 is guilty of draw refusal. So 113 points will be deducted from his ranking, and 13 points will also be restored to Loco Luc.

#562 Jesus_saves

Jesus_saves

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:55 PM

I'm so tired of this player, Damablanca/ Ironshield/ LEGION HIENA. Honestly, I log in to have some fun and when I get matched up with him I want to surrender just so that I don't have to play for 1 hour with a player who only shuffles. Even when he is winning, he expects me to attack. I really don't care about the points I lost, just give this loser a 100 point deduction so that he learns to attack, for God's sake! :angry:

https://imgur.com/a/4cfP7fW

P.S.: Daniel, I am really sorry that I ever compared you with this player. You may be a bit defensive as a player, but this guy literally possesses no attacking virtues whatsoever, he is just impossible to play with.

Fully agree with this statement Major Nelson. I have the same feelings when playing with Legion Hiena..... This style of play is just a mess.

#563 Jesus_saves

Jesus_saves

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:59 PM

If he plays well he can capture the scouts with 4 pieces. Regardless of that, I am afraid we can't do anything without graveyard screenshots and timestamps.

Hallo Major Nelson, I know you are a good player, and far better than myself. I played the setting and with the current set of bombs, Ím pretty confident, that I can keep this game a draw also against you.

Is there a way that can test this together. After taking the minor more than 10 min passed by. There was no progress and he tried, but had no chance to lock in my scout.

Would appreciate a verdict and also that someone from MT sends Eagle the rules for draws, so he knows that this is real and acts differently next time.

John

#564 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:58 PM

Hallo Major Nelson, I know you are a good player, and far better than myself. I played the setting and with the current set of bombs, Ím pretty confident, that I can keep this game a draw also against you.

Is there a way that can test this together. After taking the minor more than 10 min passed by. There was no progress and he tried, but had no chance to lock in my scout.

Would appreciate a verdict and also that someone from MT sends Eagle the rules for draws, so he knows that this is real and acts differently next time.

John

John,

I believe you that when you have a scout and the opponent has 3 other pieces you can avoid losing. You are 900+ player, you are certainly capable of that. But this is not the point. The point is that you didn't provide the MT with screenshots showing the graveyard. So, typically we can't know if you were actually losing or if it was a draw. Also, there are no timestamps on the draw refusal screenshots to prove that time elapsed between the 2 draw requests. This case probably was, indeed, a draw refusal, but the evidence you provided was clearly insufficient. You need to work these two issues on in the future for your draw refusal reports. There need to be screenshots of the graveyard and timestamps, otherwise it is not clear whether the opponent refused to accept a valid draw.

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

#565 Jesus_saves

Jesus_saves

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 May 2018 - 08:21 AM

John,

I believe you that when you have a scout and the opponent has 3 other pieces you can avoid losing. You are 900+ player, you are certainly capable of that. But this is not the point. The point is that you didn't provide the MT with screenshots showing the graveyard. So, typically we can't know if you were actually losing or if it was a draw. Also, there are no timestamps on the draw refusal screenshots to prove that time elapsed between the 2 draw requests. This case probably was, indeed, a draw refusal, but the evidence you provided was clearly insufficient. You need to work these two issues on in the future for your draw refusal reports. There need to be screenshots of the graveyard and timestamps, otherwise it is not clear whether the opponent refused to accept a valid draw.

Hallo Major Nelson,

You yourself know best how many bugs the system has. I Know if you had one disconnect in the computer game than you loose the track history of the pieces taken, in such a case I now take a photo at least to know what pieces I have already taken from the opponent. I recently changed to ipad game. I have no idea why the screen doesńt show the taken pieces. Do you? I can assure you I have not edited them out. Also on the ipad I do not naturally have time stamps as the clock is hidden. So how can I prove a draw refusal in such a case when the software has these bugs or is not programmed well. And in such cases throughout the track of the draw refusal management always judges in favour of the refusers. Victims need to have a more than 100% case. I dońt consider this approach as correct. Usually people bringing a draw refusal to the attention of management are the reasonable players who act according to the rules. And the draw refusal guys are the nasty wants who can do whatever they want and hardly get punished. (At least this is true for my 2 cases I reported, and for many others as I see in the history of this chat....) You might consider to rethink your approach in the MT meeting.

But nevertheless thank you for serving the community with your time.

And still if you want to prove me it was not a draw Ím more than willing to meet with you so you can show me. Just suggest a time and place online.

#566 JoshJesh

JoshJesh

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 28 May 2018 - 08:35 AM

Draw refusal report against VERNONS

https://www.dropbox....U5wgfeKQXa?dl=0

#567 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• Moderators
  • 2,482 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

We'll open a case.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

#568 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,183 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:23 PM

Hallo Major Nelson,
You yourself know best how many bugs the system has. I Know if you had one disconnect in the computer game than you loose the track history of the pieces taken, in such a case I now take a photo at least to know what pieces I have already taken from the opponent. I recently changed to ipad game. I have no idea why the screen doesńt show the taken pieces. Do you? I can assure you I have not edited them out. Also on the ipad I do not naturally have time stamps as the clock is hidden. So how can I prove a draw refusal in such a case when the software has these bugs or is not programmed well. And in such cases throughout the track of the draw refusal management always judges in favour of the refusers. Victims need to have a more than 100% case. I dońt consider this approach as correct. Usually people bringing a draw refusal to the attention of management are the reasonable players who act according to the rules. And the draw refusal guys are the nasty wants who can do whatever they want and hardly get punished. (At least this is true for my 2 cases I reported, and for many others as I see in the history of this chat....) You might consider to rethink your approach in the MT meeting.
But nevertheless thank you for serving the community with your time.
And still if you want to prove me it was not a draw Ím more than willing to meet with you so you can show me. Just suggest a time and place online.

Normally there is a button next to the chat box on the game field you can press that shows you the graveyard, but I don't see it in your screenshots. Did you actually play the entire match without being able to see the graveyard?
I play via my phone, too, sometimes. There must be a way you can view time, maybe by dragging the bar which includes the clock, battery, etc. with your finger?

#569 Jesus_saves

Jesus_saves

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:30 PM

Hallo Major Nelson. The graveyard was in the game. Most likely with the draw request it disappeared. I was not evan aware of that. I didńt click any button on purpose. So you know Ím an honest man, there is no need that I would hide that. Some apps show time others not. Stratego doesńt obviously. I have no idea how to get the time in.

But I have said what I had to say. No need to discuss further. Nevertheless again my request can someone from MT kindly send eagle the draw regulations?

Thank you

John

#570 Jesus_saves

Jesus_saves

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:32 PM

And please rethink the overall approach to enforce draws in the MT. To often the bad guys can glide through the net.... and this is not what it should be.

John
  • Nortrom likes this

#571 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,183 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:32 PM

Nevertheless again my request can someone from MT kindly send eagle the draw regulations?

Ok, we'll discuss this.

#572 MTinsley

MTinsley

Sergeant

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:06 PM

The MT finds vernons guilty of draw refusal. Pending administrative action, 113 points will be deducted from his rating and he will be send a warning letter. JoshJesh will also gain 13 points, which is the difference between a draw and a loss.

#573 1.Disconnector

1.Disconnector

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:22 PM

@Disconnector: why do you think that serg+scout vs scout would not be a draw if both flags are bombed in and he does not let you trade his last scout?

???????????????

I have 10 Pieces higher ranked than his Scout,what u talking about.??Better you leave your comments on facebook  not here,because u don't know what ias fact...!!

#574 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 698 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:10 PM

@Disconnector: Sorry maybe i did not see the correct screenshot from your game then. If you had 10 higher pieces more I am sure you can win.

Next time if you come and have an issue, use  a screenshot or use my board editor to show the audience what your board looked like.

Helps a lot in the discussion.

• roeczak likes this

#575 JoshJesh

JoshJesh

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:24 PM

Another draw refusal:

this time from " NENENIK 1 "

https://www.dropbox....H8OEjwcEYa?dl=0

#576 Aris1970

Aris1970

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:50 PM

Draw refusal report against IRISHMIKE

https://imgur.com/mGhhR27

https://imgur.com/YNugJzi

https://imgur.com/TOq8Ubx

https://imgur.com/Pm223PL

https://imgur.com/r7UIwAQ

Edited by Aris1970, 11 June 2018 - 12:02 PM.

#577 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,067 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:58 PM

Draw refusal report against IRISHMIKE

Aris, Aris, Aris...your passion is such an inspiration to all of us...truly.

May I ask you, please...did you forget to post screenshots? (The MT will need tangible evidence...and WE want to get this guy if he has done harm to you).

Good luck, Aris1970.

#578 oej

oej

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:16 PM

Jookiyaya refused the draw offers. I had one of his miners trapped with my lieutenant and the other at a stand still with my other miner. Also there was verbal abuse. The draw offers 10 minutes apart are shown in the screen shot, along with the defeat screen and the verbal abuse in the chat box.

draw_refusal_jookiyaya.jpg

#579 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,067 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:48 PM

Also there was verbal abuse. The draw offers 10 minutes apart are shown in the screen shot, along with the defeat screen and the verbal abuse in the chat box.

That is not abusive language, IMO. He was asking you why you had to be so greedy. Unpleasant a question? Sure, but it is hardly abusive. You know, jookiyaya is many things, but this instance does not seem to be one in which he is out of control.

As for Draw Refusal, I have no comment...I trust our current MT, and they will most assuredly make a solid decision.

#580 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• Moderators
  • 2,482 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:05 AM

Jookiyaya refused the draw offers. I had one of his miners trapped with my lieutenant and the other at a stand still with my other miner. Also there was verbal abuse. The draw offers 10 minutes apart are shown in the screen shot, along with the defeat screen and the verbal abuse in the chat box.

draw_refusal_jookiyaya.jpg

We'll open a case.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users