rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:51 PM

Hello, any player wondering about game issues?  I have played 5 matches today and as of this post, site seems corrected. There was no frozen pieces, time on buffer was good. I mention this due to fact of moving quickly is part of my game.As of late the buffer would run out due to pieces being non responsive. The number of players on and matches in progress looked correct. We all suffered through these past couple of weeks, I hope that is the light at the end of tunnel , not an oncoming train ! If Admin. or MT had anything to do with this thank you. :D

• Don_Homer, Major Nelson and The Achaean like this

#2 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

Hello, any player wondering about game issues?  I have played 5 matches today and as of this post, site seems corrected. There was no frozen pieces, time on buffer was good. I mention this due to fact of moving quickly is part of my game.As of late the buffer would run out due to pieces being non responsive. The number of players on and matches in progress looked correct. We all suffered through these past couple of weeks, I hope that is the light at the end of tunnel , not an oncoming train ! If Admin. or MT had anything to do with this thank you. :D

I observed the same thing. Even MT did not receive any information from admins it looks like the server has been rebooted with success.

• Koan likes this
If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#3 TalonsHand

TalonsHand

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:44 AM

I am about to sound ungrateful but it really is frustration for all the site fans.  

Emails, text and messages don't take long to send. Why is communication with site owners appear to be so lacking.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users