Vasileios Nyxtas

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:29 PM

The last 10 days the game kick me off and i have lost many points.I took screenshots from one game.Every day the same i dont know why.Whats the problem??This is insane and happends first time!!

#2 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:01 PM

Yes that is strange. I read that the server is slow last week(s)...

#3 Steve52

Steve52

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:08 PM

This has happened to me twice today and both times I was winning...one for sure and the other probable. Very unfortunate. 

#4 tracker

tracker

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:27 PM

This has happened many times to me,too, in the last 10 days. Whoever runs this site needs to work on this before everyone leave. i.e. metaforge

#5 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:09 PM

Today I suffered too. What is the problem? Too many players online or something else? Can admins tell us more please?

#6 Dobby125

Dobby125

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 29 October 2017 - 10:26 PM

I had the same problem.  Got dumped 3 different times in the beginning of games for losses.  In another game, I had to scout a piece twice because the game didn't reveal the piece that was attacked on the 1st attack.  That cost me a game because I got trapped. The system is running sloooooooooooooooooooow too.  They really need to fix these performance glitches.

• rgillis783 likes this

#7 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Moderators
  • 2,079 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:50 PM

I had to scout a piece twice because the game didn't reveal the piece that was attacked on the 1st attack.  That cost me

Exact same thing with me today! This is really not any decent level anymore. You have to be able to depend on the revealing of the pieces and the server reliable enough to finish a game. Both of my games ended up with timebuffer loss within the first dozen moves or so. As I said in the other thread, best is to contact customercare@stratego.com. I sure did myself too.

Lo

#8 JoeLucchesi

JoeLucchesi

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Captain

Posted 01 November 2017 - 11:14 PM

This also happened to me many times during the last week. I get disconnected and than get the loss instantly. I am so mad!

#9 rgillis783

rgillis783

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

It is unfortunate this is happening. We all like site and losing this way hurts any player no matter rank ! Everyone  is talking/chatting about bailing on site and moving over to Gravon / Metaforge. Never played match on either site sure they are nice. Would like it better if Admin. did job and maintain this site. I understand many players are attributing this to -many players being on at same time but come on ! This is what companies should love-to many customers and not enough product. Are they insane fix the darn game before competition takes customers. Many players I have come across are very intelligent with IT and programming skills. According to them this should not be expensive or time consuming fix. Enjoy site to much to bail myself but seems others will. Only hope is some basic maintenance . :angry:

• Lonello, cflag, slothrop2 and 1 other like this

#10 ghostshadow0

ghostshadow0

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:04 PM

Stratego, fix your sh*t.  the game disconnected me even though I have super high speed internet, and I lost due to being disconnected to weaker opponents.  Give me my points back!!!

#11 koen38

koen38

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:20 PM

​yes i have the same problems, today i could play a few games without troubles, but now its back again

it's really grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

#12 slothrop2

slothrop2

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:48 PM

The game has become completely unplayable over the last month, during consistently the same daily hours -- approx noon till 5pm EST.  Lag is consistently more than 8 seconds per move, and often much more.  My internet connection is not the problem.  It's been weeks of this.  Can someone please provide an update?  Or at least acknowledge that someone on the support side is aware of this issue?

#13 Marcaurèle 121

Marcaurèle 121

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Captain

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:04 PM

the game is very very slow for several weeks ??? nobody does anything ??? is this normal? we are ejected after several shots and we lose a lot of points. I was platinum !!!!! in addition, once in two, we do not see what we eat.

marcaurele121

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users