UnladenSwallow

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:41 AM

Did MP really play poorly?  I never really analyzed his play.  He just used the Marshal/Major/Spy trap in almost all of his games and played defensively most of the time.  Just let your opponent self destruct.

That's how I play majority of games vs silver/bronze. Just sit back and wait for the blunders.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• GaryLShelton and Wogomite like this

#62 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:04 AM

I started a new account the other week where I blitzed out 25 games in 2 days or so. Average game was like 6 minutes probably so not as bad as it seems lol. It might take a while since I haven't had the time to play but I will post my results when a I hit Plat marshal with it.
"Sorrow" I did mess up on the 25th game to lose win streak. Missclicked my marshal in to his spy. I later had a chance to win the game and I guessed flag wrong. Hopefully only loss for awhile!
Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#63 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:41 PM

im pretty sure.

In one of the videos "Colonel" is misspelled as "Kolonel", that's a dutch-y thing to do as there's no letter C in dutch. 

As far as I know, MP stopped playing because the Alias Register started. 

We have the letter C. Also in beginning of words. But Colonel is spelled Kolonel here indeed.

Molto Bene, Thats a nica Donut !

#64 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 10 December 2018 - 08:34 PM

pericoperez   is Greek  :)

Not sure how accurate this is Aris1970. I just tried to steer this player(Pericoperez) to forum for a proper Greek Flag. They stated they felt insulted being called Greek. I let them know I was TRYING to assist and they wanted nothing to do with Greek Flag. :huh:

#65 Wogomite

Wogomite

Captain

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 10 December 2018 - 09:26 PM

I have my suspicions on who this is and I never thought them to be Greek. Think more on the American side.
  • rgillis783 likes this

#66 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:36 PM

I have my suspicions on who this is and I never thought them to be Greek. Think more on the American side.

Thanks Wog they had so hash sentiment aimed at Greeks. The player did seem to mellow out as match went on. Ya from there last bit of chat NOT a Greek !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users