Photo

Gun control in US

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Poll: gun control (private poll) (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Should there be more gun control in the US?

1. Yes (7 votes [87.50%])

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

2. No (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. I dont know (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Should automatic waepons and "launchers" be forbidden for normal citisens?

1. Yes, both should be illegal (2 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. No, only rockets and other very explosive guns should be illegal (1 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. No, only automatic waepons should be illegal (0 votes [0.00%])

4. No, both should be allowed normally (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:18 PM

You are right Gary. The original americans (except the native indians) were all high liberty fans with anticonforming opinions who escaped from Europe where their ideas weren't accepted. Among these people who escaped from Europe you had for example:

- all people who were rejecting the very conservative catholic church domination. That is why in USA you have that many evangelic communities or sects ... in America they found new spaces where they had freedom to exercize their different beliefs
- some adventurers/conquerors/entrepreneurs who were pissed off with the very conservative habits and closed minds that were leading the European culture with very little open-mind for new things. In America they found new spaces and freedom to realize their desires and ambitions. That's why in USA you are much more business oriented and don't look at failure as a catastrophy but rather as an opportunity to stand up again. This is the origin of capitalist predominant spirit in USA.
- people who have been judged as criminals or have tried to make their own justice in Europe who get banned and were unable to re-insert themselves in the society. They found in America some spaces where nobody knew them as criminals and could rebuild their life in freedom. That is probably also the origin of this "loaded gun at home is freedom" mentality that most americans share

Etc...
  • GaryLShelton and queenbee1 like this

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#62 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,346 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:38 PM

It shows American kids watching the vid and there are also a couple of Republican kids in there. Probably the ginger boy is Fairway. 

Is that an insult?  :P 

• DarthRemark likes this

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

-Fairway, December 2015

#63 DarthRemark

DarthRemark

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:56 PM

Is that an insult?  :P

I think so.  ;) 

#64 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Moderators
  • 2,075 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:57 PM

Certainly not. Don't you like ginger hair or muscled athletes? That's what that bloke has and is. He won't be mocked, that's for sure, so it's a compliment to Fairway :blink: B) :)

Lo

#65 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,346 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:10 PM

Certainly not. Don't you like ginger hair or muscled athletes? That's what that bloke has and is. He won't be mocked, that's for sure, so it's a compliment to Fairway :blink: B) :)

No no Lo, not about hair, but "Republican kids" , although to be accurate that would be "Conservative kids" anyway  ;) 

(as GOP is nearly as bad as the Democrats, if not as bad, now)

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

-Fairway, December 2015

#66 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Moderators
  • 2,075 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:45 AM

"Conservative kids"

Oh right, yes, that is what your doppleganger is. Soon he'll play in the NFL. And you can be certain he will sing the anthom there, Fairway. Trust me. He will. True story.

Lo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users