Wizard WCO 3 - Final round
Deadline: Monday 12 Feb 00:00:00 GMT
21. The Grand Finale game is played between Nortrom and Master Mind. Nortrom has won many different tournaments, but is very eager to win his first WCO. In terms of getting the medal sorted its very handy, it saves Morx from posting them accross Europe. If Master Mind wins, the same applies though.
How many of the top 3 players will come from The Netherlands?
E More than 3 perhaps?
22. The two highest ranked Belgians in the tournament at the start of round 10 are Leppie and L70R.
Leppie is playing against Henry Domerkant, L70R is playing against Luckypapa.
How many points will Leppie and L70R score together in round 10 (win 6, draw 3, loss 1)?
D 10 or more
23. The top 5 of the Online Stratego rating consists of Nortrom, playa1, Hielco, Overlord and hello124. They are all participating in the WCO this year. We already talked about Nortrom in question nr 20. Hielco will play Overlord98 this round. Both Im sure will bring their excited fans to support them in a battle for a potential medal.
There are actually 2 games then that involve playa1 and hello124:
Major Nelson : playa1
hello124 : don mitsos
What will playa1 and hello124 do in the final round?
A They both win
B playa1 wins, hello124 loses
C playa1 loses, hello124 wins
D They both lose
E Something else will happen (think draws)
24. 24. Surprisingly, the highest US player is only 18th.
Who will make up the Top 3 from US in WCO3?
A 1st texaspete09, 2nd malcom.jansen 3rd Fks
B 1st malcom.jansen 2nd texaspete09 3rd Wogomite
C 1st Fks 2nd texaspete09 3rd malcom.jansen
D 1st texaspete09 2nd Fks 3rd malcom.jansen
E Any other combination
25. There are opportunities available for those who give 100% right until the end.
Which player will move up the leaderboard the most number of places in Round 10? (eg a player who was 18th after R9, but finished 14th after R10 has moved up 4 places)
No multiple choice, just pick the player. (2 points).