Fks

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 December 2018 - 05:51 PM

I played him right before I played you JW and beat him he used all of his scouts in opening. Captain luit on all 3 lanes in front row than he pushed his marshal in between 3 pieces in my middle which one was spy and col I backed col down then hit with I believe scout so he was able to take colonel but then he just walked it back up in to spy. The. Just traded gen and since I had like 5 scouts left vs his none very easy to just get pieces and he lottoed his remaining col in to bomb resigned. I used a set up I had on YouTube so idk how much he could have been cheating. He did mention to me he doesn't have any other accounts nor does he play in live tournaments in Greece which I do find hard to believe about the account part. "Since he's played you so many times"
Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#522 josephwhite

josephwhite

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:58 PM

Toreva

A new alias for Eniak, Ithi, Poppins, etc. Lottos with 1 immediately down left. If he gets enough high pieces, he just plays defense the rest of the game - He puts all his bombs in the middle.

#523 slowmutant8

slowmutant8

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:02 PM

Matchpoint / Airmail

I played this guy two games back-to-back. Same exact, unusual setup (a bunch of bombs in a pattern on one side, flag unprotected and surrounded by a whole side of moveable pieces). First game he played cautiously, second game he brought his big pieces in a procession of "lottoing" and went all around every one of my bombs. I am fairly certain he is using the two accounts in tandem to scout and increase his rank by alternating between the counts.

• rgillis783 likes this

#524 slowmutant8

slowmutant8

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:05 PM

Oh I am glad that someone else posted about this guy. Now it makes sense (I assumed that he had cheated somehow, but I wasn't sure which other account I had played him on). By the way, he doesn't always use his marshall for lottoing. If he has scouted you and know where you might have your marshall, he will bring his general and "lotto" with it by taking every piece he discovered before when he scouted your setup.

Toreva

A new alias for Eniak, Ithi, Poppins, etc. Lottos with 1 immediately down left. If he gets enough high pieces, he just plays defense the rest of the game - He puts all his bombs in the middle.

#525 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,022 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 05 January 2019 - 07:16 PM

Matchpoint- 824 ELO, 300-80 ratio. Almost certainly one of those players who plays someone on one account then lottoes them when they get matched up on their other account. Came down with marshal on right side, took colonel, captain, major, then traded marshals. Then with this big of a lead, he takes his colonel and lottoes about 5 other pieces, among them 2 capts and a major. Lots of bombs on left side.

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#526 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:06 PM

Met Calm Down this AM . They flew the flag of Cyprus--white with orange green at the center/the island I believe . I have met this player under mult. accts always same flag. In chat they never disagreed with my accusations about scouting set-ups. They also favor( Axax  ) in chat for a laugh !

Not the best record but then again they are not interested in pts on THIS acct !

https://imgur.com/a/3B0ayKo

Just saw slowmutant8 bumped into Calmdown here was  an earlier post on this player.

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:53 AM

Nordicbam=Koronet and a few others flying white flag with it looks like flower in center.

Edited by rgillis783, 11 January 2019 - 08:59 PM.

#527 josephwhite

josephwhite

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:48 PM

Lorenzacio

Lottoed all over in back rows w marsh, gen when he was ahead

#528 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:06 PM

just got poppins, never played this guy before. before the game even begun he wrote in chat "I don't play with cheaters" and left during setup phase

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#529 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:25 PM

just got poppins, never played this guy before. before the game even begun he wrote in chat "I don't play with cheaters" and left during setup phase

#Lifehacks road to 2k ELO. Spread a Rumor that your cheating to get people to give up setup phase!
  • L3AF and UnladenSwallow like this
Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#530 murph878

murph878

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:29 PM

Fyleti.

Greek new act 730 Elo or so. Just blitzed with general right off the bat and knew exactly where my pieces were
  • Fks likes this

#531 josephwhite

josephwhite

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:21 AM

TartanArmy - new account, lottos with marshal down my left straight away, killed about 6 pieces without hitting a bomb or spy.

#532 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 25 January 2019 - 02:52 PM

Just another acct by this same player.set up same - chat same. new name  nuovo ordine del

https://imgur.com/a/HADcRHG

Met Calm Down this AM . They flew the flag of Cyprus--white with orange green at the center/the island I believe . I have met this player under mult. accts always same flag. In chat they never disagreed with my accusations about scouting set-ups. They also favor( Axax  ) in chat for a laugh !

Not the best record but then again they are not interested in pts on THIS acct !

https://imgur.com/a/3B0ayKo

Just saw slowmutant8 bumped into Calmdown here was  an earlier post on this player.

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:53 AM

Nordicbam=Koronet and a few others flying white flag with it looks like flower in center.

#533 murph878

murph878

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:00 AM

Poppins.

Around 700 Elo with 350 or 400 games. Knew my exact setup. Lottoed with general at start of the game

#534 murph878

murph878

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:02 AM

Just played him and posted about him. Knew my exact setup. Lottoed down my left with gen

#535 Jesus_saves

Jesus_saves

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:24 PM

It could well be that Poppins, mamsell, airmail and matchpoint are accounts of the same player. At least poppins and mamsell are confirmed to belong together. Use the same setup also like airmail. Intensive lotto player. One just has to adjust to this playstyle than he (I might even think it could be a she) disconnects...

The good thing is: this person most time plays with the same setup. If you get used to the bombs in the middle and the special placement it is easy to play against.

Most important is to know that these accounts belong together....

Hope that info proves helpful to some of you guys.

John
  • Fairway likes this

#536 josephwhite

josephwhite

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:59 AM

Eniak, thesi, Fiddle, Crisp, oikog, Airmail, Barrel, Poppins, Mamsell, Toreva, ero, ithi, Fyleti, Gape()

Add Maxes and Oredoyz to this list

All likely the same player. Knows your setups/strategy from using multiple accounts. Comes down one side, lottos a lot. If he gets ahead enough, he holds his position. Normally open flag is on the same side as his high pieces in the back and the other side has weak pieces with a bomb setup like:

0r3odwg.png

• mogul likes this

#537 mogul

mogul

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:05 AM

maybe someone can update me regarding the player superspiderman. I have a vague suspicion.

#538 josephwhite

josephwhite

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 23 February 2019 - 05:36 PM

Eniak, thesi, Fiddle, Crisp, oikog, Airmail, Barrel, Poppins, Mamsell, Toreva, ero, ithi, Fyleti, Gape()

Add Maxes and Oredoyz to this list

All likely the same player. Knows your setups/strategy from using multiple accounts. Comes down one side, lottos a lot. If he gets ahead enough, he holds his position. Normally open flag is on the same side as his high pieces in the back and the other side has weak pieces with a bomb setup like:

0r3odwg.png

I think I found another account of this player - giveuagagreflex - same modus operandi, but he disconnected before I could determine bomb setup.

#539 josephwhite

josephwhite

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 24 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

Elektrathebest

Came with general quicly on left and lottoed down the left and marsh came from front row on right, went down right and lottoed. At least he surrendered instead of disconnected, so probably not Eniak/Airmail, etc.

#540 hondjekapitein

hondjekapitein

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:44 AM

Thesi, lottoed perfectly with general on the right.

Junior World champion 2018 :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users