Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:28 PM

I prefer the original title "List of multi account cheaters". :)

Edited by Unladen Swallow, 06 September 2017 - 09:28 PM.

• Fairway, Yellowhat and KissMyCookie like this

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world. 

#362 Tilor

Tilor

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:56 PM

Player !!!!!!!! has the exact same setup as Iceberg. He wasn't rude, didn't talk at all actually, but he played an identical game. I caught on too late  :(  He has a very unique bomb setup and attack strategy and last time we met he was the rudest player I've ever played so he was easy to remember. 

Top Rating reached 6/8/18 - 716 Platinum Spy 

Current Rating as of 6/10/18 -687 Gold Marshal

#363 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:36 AM

I have proove Cookie scouts Blockchain: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1708.04748.pdf

• KissMyCookie likes this
Lo

#364 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Captain

• Members
  • 865 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:16 PM

I have proove Cookie scouts Blockchain: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1708.04748.pdf

Okay, Lo...you got me fair and square!!!  :o

Watch your back, dude.  :ph34r:

#365 roeczak

roeczak

Captain

• Tournament Manager
  • 890 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:17 AM

KEC, american flag, 300 with a 95%+ win record

Played a very nice game but refused to respond in the chat.

Edit: He said his first account is "ESM" which is platinum.

Edited by roeczak, 12 September 2017 - 12:19 AM.

If you enjoy stratego you might want to subscribe to Roeczak. Member of Stratego Captains Club. Actively trying to promote the game and would like to help in any activity towards that goal. Highest Rating : 898 (Platinum Marshal)

#366 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:19 PM

Does anyone know who "Marschall Dog" is? I guess it's hondje but that's surprising as his other accounts are low ranked.

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world. 

#367 Yellowhat

Yellowhat

Sergeant

• Moderators
  • 454 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:53 PM

I asked hondje, he is not Marschal Dog. His accounts are: hondjekapitein, captain dog, caesartg (as far as I know  :)) . 

• Unladen Swallow likes this
Yellowhat is the literal translation of my surname.

#368 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Moderators
  • 1,062 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:53 PM

Does anyone know who "Marschall Dog" is? I guess it's hondje but that's surprising as his other accounts are low ranked.

I, too, think that it s probably hodjekapitein. Although his formal account is currently low ranked, he has reached 950+ rating with other accounts, so he certainly is capable of doing it again.

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

#369 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Moderators
  • 1,062 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:55 PM

I just saw Bram s post, obviously after all he is not hodjekapitein.
  • Unladen Swallow likes this

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

#370 Yellowhat

Yellowhat

Sergeant

• Moderators
  • 454 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:55 PM

I, too, think that it s probably hodjekapitein. Although his formal account is currently low ranked, he has reached 950+ rating with other accounts, so he certainly is capable of doing it again.

He may be able to reach that, but he hasn't played a single game last month(s). 

• Major Nelson and Unladen Swallow like this
Yellowhat is the literal translation of my surname.

#371 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:56 PM

He just refused a draw with me and refused to tell me his main account. Not a fair player...

Acted like he couldn't speak English when his screenname contains "Dog". I translated some things through google and he never replied to that either. 

I think it's the same player as marshal 2003 / marshal 2004 / taaka / houhi despite the incorrect flag. 

Edited by Unladen Swallow, 12 September 2017 - 03:58 PM.

#372 texaspete09

texaspete09

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

What country was displayed on this player's flag?

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#373 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

Netherlands. 

#374 slothrop2

slothrop2

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:01 AM

Player "Toof" actually admitted to multi-accounting in our match, in the chat.  It was our first time playing and he knew where every piece of mine was.  Both of our ratings are 750+, which means that (1) I'm not an idiot about these issues (and have never before accused someone of this), and (2) with that rating he's not going to randomly lotto every other move (which is indeed how he played, with a 100% success rate).

Edited by slothrop2, 18 September 2017 - 07:03 AM.

#375 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:33 PM

Karmelo

902 points 80% record and won't reveal main account.

#376 roeczak

roeczak

Captain

• Tournament Manager
  • 890 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

@ slothrop2 : watch out for toof's other accounts : inil and anag with a greek flag who lotto.
If you enjoy stratego you might want to subscribe to Roeczak. Member of Stratego Captains Club. Actively trying to promote the game and would like to help in any activity towards that goal. Highest Rating : 898 (Platinum Marshal)

#377 TalonsHand

TalonsHand

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:25 AM

I have not figured out why people get wrapped up about the other players other account.. 

I realize that you can make some assumptions about a  player based on their ELO and Win loss.   If you were to look at my history on my first account it tells a different story than my second account.   I switched accounts for a technical reason,  but noticed people played me different when my second account W/L was 20/1 . People were more cautious.   Which I found interesting.   My observation is folks seem to use ELO to gauge there opponents prowess.   There is probably some merit to that.   However it should not really bother you if you get to play an 900 rated player who is masking their true skill.   I would take the loss just for the opportunity to learn.  I try not to make excuses for my losses.   I revel in great game play and some good gambits.  ( spy and or flag up front)   Insane but interesting.   

I have been accused of cheating a few times because I was able to consistently assume what a player was doing in a game.   What that player could not know is for every game I was able to guess with some accuracy what my opponent was probably playing...  I got it wrong in two other games.  However with some 4500 games under my belt peoples play patterns become pretty obvious. 

1. The risk takers who come out gunz blazing and if they win a major peice , get cautious.
  2.   The players who lotto immediately.   
  3. The players who lotto when they are down and then stop when the game is even.. ( the smart players) 
  4.  The defenders.... who leave them self 3 pieces one to lose and the other to take .
  5.  The Bluffers...  who know when to Bluff and when not to vs the Defnders or the cautious players. 
  6.  The Blockers...  the ones who try and control the lanes and count their moves to adequately counter.   
  7. The Bombers...  up front looking for a quick major piece win
  8. The bombers in the back...  The folks that are smart enough to move very few pieces and fake you out by moving around a piece.  ( I like those guys.)  
  9. The guys that lead with 4's and 2 down one side
  10. The guys that have a 2 up the middle and surrounded by bombs while they attack down one side with the One and leave the other side bombed up with minor pieces.  

I have tried them all,  I care less about my ELO and more about experimenting .  

If the person is not cheating why do we care.  

• Losermaker, Dobby125, ScottLafaro and 1 other like this

#378 OuweSok

OuweSok

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:01 AM

bump

Tibere42
I played a few days ago against him with both Major Nelson and Derrick Rose. Both times he lottoed with Marsh and Gen immediately after the beginning of the game and lost. Apparently another one of these pathetic idiots who scout set ups... I like it when their lotto goes horribly.

BudTugley is an alias scouting setups. He came out lottoing.

• Fairway likes this

Check out my Stratego Youtube channel ! :o

#379 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• WC Online Team
  • 784 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:16 AM

DaBulls: under 150 games, 800 rating, lottos a lot and refuses to name his main account.

Edited by malcom.jansen, 24 January 2018 - 03:17 AM.

I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

#380 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• WC Online Team
  • 784 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 05 February 2018 - 05:10 AM

ILoseATon:(, another day, another loser who feels the need to cheat.

I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users