snicklefritz

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:08 AM

Why is it no one responds EVER in the chat rooms? Seeing how this is so true, why are there 50 chat rooms? You have to bounce around trying to get any info. This board takes too long for response (GOD, i miss Metaforge!). Here's a few problems i'm encountering: 

!. getting disconnected and sent back to login without any apparent reason

2. Is there a list somewhere around here of words you can't say?

I've lost at least ten games from using "inappropriate language". 

3. This site is loaded with ...not so nice little boys...who don't give up ship when they are getting creamed, nor take      a draw when there is no hope of winning. What evidence need i submit to prove this? Are games not stored and reviewed here?

4. Why must the login page be open whilst connecting in order for it complete login? 

that's enough for now, thanks

Edited by snicklefritz, 30 July 2017 - 05:15 AM.

#2 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,562 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:45 AM

I'm not sure about all those chat rooms either. A lot of things might have had a clearer purpose had they allowed the original company of programmers to stay and work out the bugs. Alas.

Disconnects like you describe agree reported fairly often, but maybe not many percentage-wise, considering the number of games played on the site. At any rate, as the MT has no ability to control them we won't judge these incidents.

About the words, the MT generally will enforce against the worst offenders for language and abuse who are not blocked by the filters, and maybe quite a few somewhat less bad than this. As for you having lost "at least ten games from using 'inappropriate language'", I do not understand. The MT hasn't had a single case against you, so how have you lost these games due to language?

Draw refusal rules and evidence requirements can be found at the link at the bottom of every one of my posts. No games are stored here. The MT does not have any ability to enter games live for monitoring of behaviors so we must rely on the evidence the victims provide.

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users