New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:10 PM

It Has Cost Me A Dozen Losses In A Row When I Just Want To Play A Single Game

As Soon As You Set Up Your Units And Push Play, The Game Disconnects You, The Last Thing It Says Is Loading For Less Than A Second

#2 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,776 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:47 PM

It Has Cost Me A Dozen Losses In A Row When I Just Want To Play A Single Game

As Soon As You Set Up Your Units And Push Play, The Game Disconnects You, The Last Thing It Says Is Loading For Less Than A Second

I Have Never Experienced This. Was This On the Mobile App Or On Desktop? I Only Play On Desktop, So If It Is The Mobile App, I Am Not Sure.

I Know That I Have Experienced Time Where, On The Desktop Version, When You Hit Ready, The Red Screen Pops Up But It Never Leads You To The Game. Unfortunately All You Can Do Is Take A Short Video Explaining That It Is Not Loading, Post It To YouTube, And Give Customer Care The URL To Refund Your Points.

:)

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series!  :D

#3 sdc81

sdc81

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:54 PM

I haven't experienced this exact disconnect, but I do think the site is less stable than it used to be. I have experienced a handful of disconnects during setup in the last month. As I am placing my pieces on the board after an opponent has been found, I will suddenly be thrown back to the login screen. When I login again, I have been given a loss and ELO points deducted. It is frustrating as I can quickly lose a bunch of points without ever playing a game. Easily lost 50+ ELO points due to this recently. My Internet connection is just fine. For what it is worth, I play on the old app on my iPad so that may be part of the issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users