queenbee1

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:12 PM

Every attempt was made to finish this, but due to scheduling conflict Grizzlybear moves to the finals against Hielco. I will not be privy to this event so I will not be able to provide you a recording.  :(

Attached File  hielco.png   15.37KB   0 downloads vs Attached File  griz.jpg   10.5KB   0 downloads

• Don_Homer, Lonello and TheOptician like this

#2 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:08 PM

Any updates?  :unsure:

• queenbee1 likes this

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world. 

#3 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Members
  • 1,144 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:56 PM

Update for Spring Fling. Max and Grizzly are tentative for 1900 Sunday. Awaiting confirmation from Grizzly.

I am hoping we get this done the next few days.

#4 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Members
  • 1,144 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:35 PM

Here's an update. Due to schedule conflicts and Max attending the WC in Marmari I have placed the semis and the final on hold. Max offered to resign, but I didn't see the point of it. We have already gone weeks past and another one won't matter. It is for the love of the game that I do these tournaments and I would never close out a player who made it to the quarter or semi finals. As soon as the match is played I will let you know. 

• Major Nelson likes this

#5 Hielco

Hielco

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:46 PM

https://www.mupload....xnnoabgx3oh.png

gg

#6 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Members
  • 1,144 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:28 AM

And that does it. Thank you to Hielco for sharing the final screenshot and I am sorry I couldn't be there to record it. Thank you to all for playing and after two in a row Hielco shows that he is still the King of Queenbee Tournaments and a force to be reckoned with in any match or tournament. Good luck to all participating in the WCO. Grizzlybear gave him a good game. The Queen will give it a rest now as the WCO and fall tournaments are coming up. I don't know when I will hold the next one, but I will let you know. Thank you all for your support.

Attached File  The Crown.jpg   11.87KB   0 downloads

Hielco

• Don_Homer, Hielco, TheOptician and 2 others like this

#7 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:47 AM

Congratulations, Hielco!

Once again, you are Master of the battlefield!  :)

And that does it. Thank you to Hielco for sharing the final screenshot and I am sorry I couldn't be there to record it. Thank you to all for playing and after two in a row Hielco shows that he is still the King of Queenbee Tournaments and a force to be reckoned with in any match or tournament. Good luck to all participating in the WCO. Grizzlybear gave him a good game. The Queen will give it a rest now as the WCO and fall tournaments are coming up. I don't know when I will hold the next one, but I will let you know. Thank you all for your support.

To all of the participants of the QB1 SPRING FLING, thank you very much for your spirited participation. Each and every one of you that completed your games (win or lose) are an invaluable asset to any tournament. As far as we are concerned, you are all winners! We do look forward to having you in the QueenBee's next event. As indicated by the QB, she will be sure to make an announcement when the next event is planned and scheduled.

And, thank you very much, queenbee1, for being the hostess with the mostess and presenting your marvelous "Spring Fling."  :D

• Don_Homer, Hielco and rgillis783 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users