Photo

Trumps policies

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Trump the great??? (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Is trump doing good?

1. I support him at least 70% (2 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Hes ok (4 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

3. Hes terrible (4 votes [40.00%] - View)

Is trump a clown pres?

1. He is not a clown. Hes working hard (2 votes [40.00%] - View)

2. I don't think he is working hard. (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 zuriels

zuriels

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted A week ago

Dear President Trump,

I often hear you saying the words, "Believe me." Trust me, I would love to believe you, but...

It's hard for me to believe you when you've 180'd on numerous campaign promises, including but not limited to:
-your promise to not cut Medicaid (your budget plans to cut $850 billion dollars from Medicaid)
-your promise that Mexico will pay for the border wall
-your promise that you'd repeal and replace Obamacare on the first day
-your guarantee to support LGBTQ Americans (recall Sec. DeVos' hearing on school discrimination, not to mention Trump's rescinding of Obama's Executive Order 13673, aka Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces order)
-your pledge to ban all Muslims from the US (blocked by numerous Federal district and appellate courts)

It's hard for me to believe you when after years of criticizing Obama for issuing too many executive orders and spending too much time on the golf course, you've already issued 36 EOs in less than 6 months (compared to Obama's 39 over the course of his entire first year) and spent more time at the links than Jack Nicklaus.

It's hard for me to believe you when you have/had men working for you who are the inventors of modern political disinformation (Roger Stone and Paul Manafort were heavily involved in the creation of the nefarious NCPAC, and Roger Ailes founded Fox News for Chrissakes; Roy Cohn, your family lawyer for decades who introduced you to your current circle of powerful friends, was the legal assistant of Joseph McCarthy during the Red Scare in the early 50s.)

It's hard for me to believe you when the best excuse Republican leaders can give for the mishaps in your administration thus far is 'he's new at this.' Few and far between are the professions where that line is acceptable, especially considering your jobs includes being responsible for the general welfare of over 325 million Americans.

It's hard for me to believe you when I have still yet to hear a single complete, coherent sentence from you. Dude, you're the king of run-ons. You know run-ons, you have the best run-ons, no one does run-ons better than you, they're such fantastic run-ons...

It's hard for me to believe you when the only time I've ever heard you apologize (forgive me - read a scripted statement off a prompter) was after the massive fallout from the 'grab 'em by the ♥♥♥♥♥' tape when even Mike Pence was considering leaving the ticket.

It's hard for me to believe you when after all that ferocious "lock her up" talk before the election, we haven't heard a peep about Secretary Clinton since you were sworn in. Not one.

It's hard for me to believe you when you openly admitted in a rally this winter that the 'drain the swamp' line was just a ploy to draw voters.

It's hard for me to believe you that there's no Russia collusion when the list of your close advisors who have had communication with the Russians continues to grow (Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Kushner, Carter Page, Roger Stone, YOU IN THE OVAL OFFICE).

It's hard for me to believe you when for every time that you've said you don't know Putin, there's a clip or quote of you saying how you've not only met him, but how he's such a nice guy too!

It's hard for me to believe you when the FBI director felt the need to take meticulous notes about your meetings with him out of fear that you would "lie about the nature of [the] meeting."

It's hard for me to believe you when you reverse your opinions on James Comey the instant he gave you a taste of justice instead of Hillary.

It's hard for me to believe you when you constantly call the polls and news fake, but the instant they show an inkling of a shift in your favor, they're suddenly not fake anymore (remember Sean Spicer's flip-flop on poll numbers?)

It's hard for me to believe you when it's evident that truth has no meaning to you or your administration. I don't care if you're conservative, liberal, libertarian, anarchist, whatever. The one thing that truly angers me, and so many others, is that you're a LIAR. Not just a liar, but a compulsive, serial liar, to whom the truth is not just meaningless but an obstacle.

There is too much at stake this day and age to have a man like you in charge who sees multitudes where there are none...a man who can give an inauguration speech in the pouring rain and say with a straight face that it was sunny.

I want to believe you. You're making it very difficult.

Best,

A Concerned American

I found this on FB.I agree with it. Do you?

Edited by zuriels, A week ago.

#2 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,666 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted A week ago

You should edit your poll. Trump is great indeed. He's a great, great CLOWN ;)!!

• zuriels and Unladen Swallow like this
Lo

#3 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted A week ago

-your guarantee to support LGBTQ Americans (recall Sec. DeVos' hearing on school discrimination, not to mention Trump's rescinding of Obama's Executive Order 13673, aka Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces order)

I do know DeVos is pro-gay rights, but Trump seems to have more of a mixed record, or perhaps learn Conservative on that issue, as far as my knowledge goes. (A question, not a challenge:) Do you know of a time or instance where Trump stated this?

• zuriels likes this
I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#4 zuriels

zuriels

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted A week ago

Lo. I added it just for fun.

You should edit your poll. Trump is great indeed. He's a great, great CLOWN ;)!!

unfortunately Watson, I can not. Alas, me thinks the Pres will protect them. lol.  Even though I think being gay, trans,etc is wrong. but they was a another gay shooting somewhere. I forgot where.. I think it was a minor one. this wife found out her husband was gay and shot him. I mean if hes gay, divorce him. Its his choice not yours.

I do know DeVos is pro-gay rights, but Trump seems to have more of a mixed record, or perhaps learn Conservative on that issue, as far as my knowledge goes. (A question, not a challenge:) Do you know of a time or instance where Trump stated this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users