Photo

Poll: Which DNC Leak Was Most Damaging?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: DNC/Podesta/Wikileaks (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Which DNC email leak was most damaging to Clinton's campaign?

1. Clinton told she needed to court "needy latino" voters (1 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

2. Goldman Sachs public/private hypocrisy (4 votes [19.05%])

Percentage of vote: 19.05%

3. "Al Qaeda is on our side in Syria" (4 votes [19.05%])

4. "Oft-confused Hillary" needed to be told things several times (1 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

5. Clinton received debate/interview questions ahead of time (5 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

6. John Podesta's creepy talk + "art" (4 votes [19.05%])

7. Other (2 votes [9.52%])

Percentage of vote: 9.52%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Peewit

Peewit

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:36 PM

The lawyer is lying. Awan wasn't on anyone's "pizzagate" radar before he was arrested. So he's sending a message to someone, but who? And why? 

The Swamp: The Assistant US Attorney overseeing the Awan family investigation is Steven Wasserman, the brother of Wasserman Schultz. :rolleyes: 

#22 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,831 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

Oh my goodness, amazing, now please stop posting spam junk that nobody cares about or reads.

Yes he sure comes close to an inch for repeated bumping spam!

Lo

#23 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,030 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:50 PM

So the two of you can post what you want, I do not care; just do not pretend you are a superior contributor.

Thank you I will. I do not pretend to offer superior comments. I do offer superior contributions. Other than trying to define me, do you have anything you would like to contribute? Sticks and Stones my friend. I have had my share over the past two years tossed at me and I am still here.

I am not on the extreme left. I think that in the past 50-60 years some players have been able to amass a significant amount of newly created money. It just doesn't "trickle down" to the masses. That is the people who are filling up Trump's rallies and they have a right to feel like they were left behind.

The problem is he is not the solution and IMO he is an embarrassment to our country. I appears that his supporters will defend him no matter what he says. I'll never forget the time he boasted that his supporters were so loyal that he could shoot someone and they would still support him. What I don't understand is how easily people who I believe have common sense suspend their belief not matter what Trump says or does. 

What I do not understand it what possible interest someone would have to create this poll other than as an internet troll. Maybe I am a troll on the other side of the bridge, but I don't have to reach back to the past as Trump seems to open mouth and insert his foot on an almost daily basis. 

My problem is not with Republicans or Democrats. I certainly have no interest in going over an event that happened almost a year ago. Which leak mattered more? Did it matter at all is something political science majors can debate forever, but to what end? I don't like the fact that 3 million more people voted for Clinton, but Trump won based on the rules. There is no point in crying about the Electoral College as it is here to stay. Just like gerrymandering districts is an issue that happens when you are not looking.

So if you dissect my comments I am socially liberal and will admit it. However, to change the distribution of wealth in this country I do not see a quick remedy. I think small changes in our tax system are needed over time. I think we should try and protect those who cannot protect themselves by which I am referring to the mentally ill, the elderly, those who work, but still live in poverty. I think this is best done by private foundations rather than government bureaucrats. Small changes in our tax codes can go a long way to ensuring a social safety net for those who were not so lucky in life. The elderly could not possibly afford healthcare without Medicare. The poor and mentally ill cannot have access without Medicaid. We have a drug epidemic in our country and locking people up is not the answer. Alcohol and Drug addiction are a diseases not a character flaws and should be treated as such.

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore."

What happened to this country that we now are trying to close our borders and feel contempt for the poor? How did a buffoon get into the oval office? I think Americans got conned by the greatest huckster of our time and I am not surprised. I am saddened.

That is a superior comment to

Look at this and "add link" Perhaps others just see it as nonsense. I can't change who I am or what I perceive to be true.

#24 malcom.jansen

malcom.jansen

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:21 PM

Missed my point entirely. I am not looking to have a political discussion. What I am saying is that you are making the same type of posts that he is and then getting offended by his low effort comments because you disagree with his politics.

#25 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,030 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:12 PM

Missed my point entirely. I am not looking to have a political discussion. What I am saying is that you are making the same type of posts that he is and then getting offended by his low effort comments because you disagree with his politics.

You have decided who I am and I will not try and change it. I was not offended by Peewit. More frustrated at his continuous trolling.

If you are not looking for a political discussion why are you here at all? I don't know how you can look at his comments and see mine as simply disagreeing with his political views, but we all see the world though separate eyes.

May you win many games here and have fun while doing so.

I also welcome you to come and play in my tournaments and if you live in the states or Canada to play in the NASF. You sure have earned your rank. Now come and play with the best players in the world.

Politics are stale. The game is still fun.

• Don_Homer likes this

#26 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,030 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:43 AM

Today is July 28th and I am going to see how long I can go without posting anything related to politics. It really is getting boring. I'll continue to add to my off topic threads, but I am done. 

The repeal of Obamacare is dead (thanks to John McCain) and I think sooner than later it will implode on its own. It was cobbled together and the best we could do at the time, but now it is falling apart. IMO healthcare is neither a right or left issue. It is a human rights issue. I just don't care anymore. We need to fix healthcare in the US, but I don't think we can fix Obamacare. I also don't think the Republicans and Democrats can work together. 

#27 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,218 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:48 AM

I remember many years ago my brother decided he was going to build a pool table. So he did. It was a massively heavy thing with ball return and regular bumpers from Brunswick and everything. It was quite an accomplishment for a 16 year old. I was probably only 12-13 myself at the time and I remember the one thing that was very difficult at the end of the process was the leveling. He'd tweak the table bed here, adjust it there, and all the while he would constantly test a ball to see how it would react to the latest finaglings. There were hours and hours and even a few days of this, as I recall. I don't know that he ever got it perfect but in the end it was definitely a good game of pool when he was done.

It has always seemed to me that government has been tweaking the economic pool table of this country so long that the whole table is probably now standing on its end. lol. Getting back to normal and flat is very difficult because everyone forgotten how the table should go. They would be far better to just scrap some programs and either start from scratch or maybe, possibly...dare I say it?...even let certain programs die? It would be refreshing to see that occurring, that's for sure.
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#28 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,831 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:51 PM

:snapback.png

Megatriumph

AnitaJ

Peewit

Loded Diper

All the same person

Again? I have only responded to people who have attacked me in the forums. I am aware that Peewit et al who responds to these topics is one person. I do not agree with his politics

Wow. How did you two know about this? The MT was totally unaware of this. Sure there had been some hearsay, but Admin learned us that you two are indeed right for a fact! They indeed are the same person, so they are flagged at the spot.

Many congrats that you two knew this already. What did give it away? I am ready to throw a party for the two of you to celebrate this common event :D :lol: :rolleyes:!

Lo

#29 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,030 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:38 PM

I remember many years ago my brother decided he was going to build a pool table. So he did. It was a massively heavy thing with ball return and regular bumpers from Brunswick and everything. It was quite an accomplishment for a 16 year old. I was probably only 12-13 myself at the time and I remember the one thing that was very difficult at the end of the process was the leveling. He'd tweak the table bed here, adjust it there, and all the while he would constantly test a ball to see how it would react to the latest finaglings. There were hours and hours and even a few days of this, as I recall. I don't know that he ever got it perfect but in the end it was definitely a good game of pool when he was done.

It has always seemed to me that government has been tweaking the economic pool table of this country so long that the whole table is probably now standing on its end. lol. Getting back to normal and flat is very difficult because everyone forgotten how the table should go. They would be far better to just scrap some programs and either start from scratch or maybe, possibly...dare I say it?...even let certain programs die? It would be refreshing to see that occurring, that's for sure.

Thanks Gary for a nice analogy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users