#1 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,672 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:02 AM

Kijk, dit popte gisteren zomaar op bij mijn zoekresultaten op de smartphone ;) :

11 mei 2017:

https://profielen.hr...-bij-zijn-vlag/

137_Wiebenjijdan.png?resize=860%2C430&ss

Lo

#2 roeczak

roeczak

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:14 PM

So that means Nortrom is coming to the live WC? Great!

Highest rating : 838 (Platinum Major)

#3 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,672 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:45 PM

That is exactly what it means :)! It also means he'll be preparing a special WC set up just for you, roeczak... that's what he is telling there. 

Lo

#4 Wogomite

Wogomite

Spy

• NASF Committee
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 4 weeks ago

Kom je met een team voor het wereldteams toernooi? Ik wil Hielco, Nortrom, Playa1 en Morx zien.

#5 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

Wogomite speaks Dutch? lol...  :)  :o  :lol:

Edited by Unladen Swallow, 4 weeks ago.

#6 Wogomite

Wogomite

Spy

• NASF Committee
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 4 weeks ago

Doesn't everybody?  :huh:  :P

• Major Nelson likes this

#7 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,672 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ja dat is knap van je, Ryan. Beetje krom wel, maar uiteindelijk correct Nederlands.

Zelfs Pete speelt de Nederlandse versie van het spel las ik net. Dus jullie leren snel bij!

Maar wat bedoel je met een team voor het wereldteams toernooi? De live versie in Griekenland? Daar spelen Nortrom, Playa1 en Morx vast in ja.

Of bedoel je de internetvariant? Als het goed is loopt dat nu. Ik heb NASF daarover ingelicht. Schiet het nog niet op dan? Jullie zouden Max aanschrijven. De vorige keer zat ik als reserve ook nog in dit team. Ik weet nog dat jij aardig zat te klagen toen wij van jullie wonnen, Ryan ;) !!!!

Lo

#8 Wogomite

Wogomite

Spy

• NASF Committee
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ja, zelfs pete weet dat je als Nederlanders moet denken om zo goed te kunnen spelen. De meeste Amerikanen zijn niet veel minder lotto dan de Grieken. Ik zou liever spelen als een nederlander dan een andere natie.

Ik verwijs naar het online teamtoernooi met de link voor inschrijving:http://forum.strateg...t-announcement/

Ik was niet aan het klagen toen je won, maar ik probeerde alleen de kans te krijgen om de winst voor ons terug te krijgen. Ik hoopte dat niemand zou denken dat ik Max, Hielco en Nortrom kon verslaan zonder een enkele wedstrijd te verliezen, maar ik was er tegen. Je hebt de overwinning goed verdiend.

Ik hoop dat jullie vorig jaar een sterk team opbouwen. De Amerikanen zijn van plan om dit jaar geen overwinningen te geven zonder een echt gevecht. We hebben een team dat niet makkelijk zal verslaan.

• texaspete09 likes this

#9 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,021 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is that Google translate, Wogomite?
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#10 Wogomite

Wogomite

Spy

• NASF Committee
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is that Google translate, Wogomite?

What's that?

#11 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,021 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 3 weeks ago

What's that?

?

I'm asking if you used Google translate for the Dutch or do you actually speak Amsterdamian?
  • Luckypapa likes this
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#12 despy

despy

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

?

I'm asking if you used Google translate for the Dutch or do you actually speak Amsterdamian?

Lol, I think he was being facetious and implying that he doesn't know what Google Translate is -

• Wogomite and Major Nelson like this

#13 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,021 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 3 weeks ago

So Wogomite actually speaks the Dutch? I'm impressed. I never knew that before.

#14 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,672 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

You didn't read despy's post very well, Gary.

Anyway, if THAT is Dutch then I am Danish ^_^ :rolleyes:.

Ryan, if you mean "where the ** is the Dutch team :blink: :huh: ", then just say so ;). I'll simply revive the old team PM thread and ask who'll play this time. We have to reserve a spot for prodigies like hello124 and spion this time I guess but that's up to Max.

Lo

#15 Wogomite

Wogomite

Spy

• NASF Committee
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well, I am sure Max wants the Strongest team possible. If he can get Nortrom, Hielco and playa1. That will only leave one spot if indeed Max is also going to participate. My vote is for you to find George Franka. Morx would also be a very strong candidate. The American team might have a tough time against a team like that.

After thinking about it more, I am wondering if Franka is Regurgitate. Does anyone know why Regurgitate has not played a game in years?

#16 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,672 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well, that's not up to you or me. But if it were, I would actually give our youngsters a chance. After all, hello was -almost- WCO champ... Worldchampion! And you're right that Morx belongs in the team as the Worldchampion the year before.

I can tell you one thing from the internal circle. George Franka is NOT going to participate ;) !!

So what about it? Did you guys get a reaction since last week? TheProf asked me and I said to contact SBN so that's the people you listed above yourself. If you haven't, then I'll restart the PM I have.

Lo

#17 Wogomite

Wogomite

Spy

• NASF Committee
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 3 weeks ago

Although the youngsters did very well in the WCO, I was instead referring to skill level with my suggestions on who would make the strongest Dutch team, not the result of one tournament. Yes, of course we are not responsible for finding the strongest Dutch team but I am just hoping that whoever is in charge of that will do whatever they can to recruit the best team members they possibly can. 

Lonello, you are a man of many powers and influence, make sure this happens. :)

#18 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,672 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hmmm well, naturally I won't since I have another view on this. I find these youngsters have the future so they should have some breaks over "better" teammembers. After all, since they are young they have not been able to proove themselves as much as the old dudes have. And frankly, I think they can take us on very well.

But again, making it "the strongest" Dutch team or "the prodigies" is not up to me. Max will be recruiting no doubt. My question only is, has he acknowledged? If not, then again I can bump the old team. You remember that team. It pretty much has all the people you would like, excluding playa1.

I myself was 1st reserve that needed to play because - playa1. Luckily I still am :). In last WCO round I was able to overcome dutchkillers (who was #2 of the reserves) and ended up with 37 points, together with Morx by the way. We ended up 16th spot with Sohal. The teamleader checked the official ranking Karaiskakis lists these days mainly though. There, it's the same listing though. I just checked. So there's a lot of methods to effect a team but I'm sure Max would like to enlist the prodigies of last WCO too.

Lo

#19 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,074 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 3 weeks ago

What if a nation was also allowed to submit a Juniors Team? Would be best for everyone...

#20 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,672 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yes. I don't know this new format. Is it just NASF that made it? But I think it's pretty eligible going through it? Maybe the yellowhatbrothers can form a team on their own for example? They've beaten you for instance (TheOptician-hondjekapitein) so they would do well indeed!

Lo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users