#1 TheOptician

TheOptician

Colonel

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,981 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you have a question about the Pyramid League 2017 (which will run from July 2 to October 23) please ask here and a member of TC will get back to you.

#2 Master Mind

Master Mind

Captain

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 839 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

Why doesn't the Master Divisions 2017 count for this Pyramid League while the upcoming Champions League does count?

First Dutch Champion Juniors 2015

#3 TheOptician

TheOptician

Colonel

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,981 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted A week ago

Masters Divisions do count.

#4 Master Mind

Master Mind

Captain

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 839 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

All right, but then you should state Master Divisions 2017 instead of 2016.
First Dutch Champion Juniors 2015

#5 TheOptician

TheOptician

Colonel

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,981 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted A week ago

It is referred to as Masters 2016 because the qualifying tournaments refer to 2016 (even though it actually took place in 2017). Perhaps it should be 2016/17.

#6 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,555 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted A week ago

I'm seeing Kernel Mustard in the top of your Pyramid here http://forum.strateg...-2017/?p=432011.

Why does TC invite this member who's currently (for lack of a better word) living a selfban? Is TC fine with participants who do not accept our forumrules? And will TC then do all his tourneyposting on his behalf?

Lo

#7 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,775 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

No mystery here. TC correctly liaised with MT before the tournament in order to check the ban status of KM and as KM is not banned TC had no reasons to not accept him. Very simple.

• --Wogomite-- likes this

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#8 TheOptician

TheOptician

Colonel

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,981 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted A week ago

That is correct. Kernel Mustard is invited to this tournament - however he cannot currently use the messaging system so we have been unable to send him a PM.

Kernel Mustard - if you see this message please make space in your inbox and let either myself or steelers know.

Thanks

#9 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,555 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted A week ago

There are indeed no mysteries at all. We filled TC in thouroughly about the situation the account is in and they know all about it. Last TC-summary was: "he can post on private messages as a warning point does not stop him from doing that, but he has to 'accept' the site rules to post on the forum. That goes against his conscience."

That's why I in the hopes of getting an answer ask these very simple questions, after being deferred by TC here to ask them:

Why does TC invite this member who's currently (for lack of a better word) living a selfban?
Is TC fine with participants who do not accept our forumrules?
And will TC then do all his tourneyposting on his behalf?

Lo

#10 --Wogomite--

--Wogomite--

Lieutenant

• NASF Committee
  • 557 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted A week ago

TC correctly liaised with MT before the tournament in order to check the ban status of KM and as KM is not banned TC had no reasons to not accept him. Very simple.

That is correct. Kernel Mustard is invited to this tournament - however he cannot currently use the messaging system so we have been unable to send him a PM.

Kernel Mustard - if you see this message please make space in your inbox and let either myself or steelers know.

Thanks

If he is not banned then what is the issue? It's Kernal Mustards choice, simple as that? Why would TC take that choice away from him? Don't you think there would be a bigger issue at hand if he was not accepted for the reasons you are asking Lonello? Just let it be. 

#11 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,555 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted A week ago

I completely agree with your questions there too, Wogomite. Perfectly valid questions so let's have TC answer those too. I myself had already told TC days ago that either way they went was perfectly fine with me, as long as we know their position.

And I know where you are coming from within NASF. We're fully briefed about everything coming from all sides of the community. And a big part of it feels this needs to be addressed.

So there's nothing wrong with asking these simple questions. That's where this thread is for, isn't it? Gotta go now.... so let's simply await TC's answers.

Lo

#12 TheOptician

TheOptician

Colonel

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,981 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted A week ago

>Why does TC invite this member who's currently (for lack of a better word) living a selfban?

Kernel Mustard has qualified, but in order to accept the invitation he will need to use the forum - so if it is the case that he is enjoying a self-ban he will need to end his self-ban to respond

>Is TC fine with participants who do not accept our forumrules?

He will need to abide by tournament rules which includes a forum policy. The rules have not been published yet but we can expect that section to remain unchanged. Historic offences are not expected to prevent KM from playing, but any new breaches of rules will be considered as normal. If he is free to post in the forum (ie not banned by MT) then he will be able to play

>And will TC then do all his tourneyposting on his behalf?

No we won't do any posting on his behalf

---

Hope this covers your questions - let me know if not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users