Sdee

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:32 AM

Just like the title says it's almost been a week and i can never find a quick arena match, i keep searching and searching but when i turn to ranked i find games just fine. Is this a bug?

#2 Koan

Koan

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:45 AM

The Quick Arena seems to temporarily go down from time to time.  I have no idea what causes it.  Gary Shelton has reported it to the Admins, so it is probably being worked on.  It seems that it is down a little longer than usual this time, but hoping it will be up and running soon.

In the interim, you can challenge anyone on your Friends list to a game in the Quick Arena, and it will work.  It just won't match you up with someone on it's own.

#3 Koan

Koan

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:49 AM

This is one way that I have figured out that the Quick Arena is down (besides waiting endlessly for a match-up).  When it is working, and you click it for a match-up, even if you click cancel, it will find you an opponent.  If you click cancel and it cancels the search, it means it is having problems again. 

#4 Sdee

Sdee

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:58 AM

Thank you for your reply, the cancel searching info you shared with me are quite handy and will save me quite some time.

#5 blackboard

blackboard

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:00 PM

Its a bit annoying that when you click cancel it still finds you an opponent. They should fix that bug too.

#6 blackboard

blackboard

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:18 PM

The quick game seems to be working again now!

#7 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:11 AM

Everyone who reported this issue in this topic should send their complaints to customercare@stratego.com Let them know there was an issue, but also that it rectified itself mysteriously yesterday.
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users