#1 queenbee1

queenbee1

Captain

• NASF Committee
  • 909 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

Here is the listing of the "Queen's Suits" (divisions) for The QueenBee1 Invitational...and I hope there will be blood flowing in the streets. "Off with their heads I say." Let the games begin.

Hearts

Späher

Grizzlybaer

Moghedien

The Prof

Kambia

Roeczak

Yellowhat

Henry Domerkant

Spades

despy

Napoleon1er

texaspete09

steelers

Fairway

Lonello

OverLord_98

Maxroelofs

Clubs

josephwhite

84CA

MTinsley

pasxalistz

Unladen Swallow

scottrussia

Bill0nStrateg0

Master Mind

Diamonds

MONJE

B.E.M. HCS

Queenbee1

Hielco

njphillips12

yoyordy

Major Nelson

Bizevr

Round One has also been established by the random generator. These are the first matches to be played this upcoming week starting on Monday April 3rd to be completed by Sunday April 9th. Each round will be against another opponent within your suit (or division) and proceeding week by week until each player has played everyone in their suit. The top two points earners in each suit will advance to the trophy round and the Elite 8. If there is a tie a quick one game playoff will be arranged. All 1 seeds will be matched randomly outside their suit against a 2 seed. This will leave us with 4 players in the semifinals. The the winners will match up for The Championship and 2nd place. The other two will will match up for 3rd place. This gets the whole tournament done in 10 weeks.

Instead of two sets of trophies for gold and platinum (it just was too confusing) I will just add more gift certificates. This will bring the prizes to three trophies, 12 gift certificates of 25.00 and the grand prize of 100.00 to one lucky winner. The Trophy winners will not be eligible for the drawing and if you want you winnings will be donated to a charity called The Caring Voice Coalition. This also means that half of those signed up will win something.

The drawing will take place after the finals. All matches will be reported by the winner to me via the match PM that will be sent out on Sundays. Arrange your times according to GMT. You know what the rules are. Play hard and whether you win or lose have fun. If there is a dispute, they will be handled by me privately. You are all seasoned tournament players and there is no need for a page of rules IMO. If you have any questions ask them in the question section. Do not arrange matches on this thread, any other thread or privately. I need to know what is going on.

Click on the the Image. Great Artwork done by my team.

Hearts

Moghedien vs. Grizzlybaer

Späher vs. Henry Domerkant

roeczak vs. The Prof

Kambia vs. Yellowhat

Spades

OverLord_98 vs. despy

texaspete09 vs. Fairway

Lonello vs. Maxroelofs

Napoleon1er vs. steelers

Clubs

Master Mind vs. josephwhite

Bill0nStrateg0 vs. scottrussia

Unladen Swallow vs. pasxalistz

MTinsley vs. 84CA

Diamonds

Hielco vs. MONJE

njphillips12 vs. Queenbee1

Major Nelson vs. B.E.M. HCS

Bizevr vs. yoyordy

Round 2 PMs will be sent out on Sunday April 9th.

Edited by queenbee1, 13 April 2017 - 10:24 PM.

• maxroelofs, The Prof, Kambia and 4 others like this

#2 queenbee1

queenbee1

Captain

• NASF Committee
  • 909 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:31 AM

PMs to start your first round matches will be in you inbox in the morning. If you did not get one let me know, but I double checked to list.

Edited by queenbee1, 01 April 2017 - 07:57 AM.

#3 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:01 PM

Nice artwork!

• Fairway and Bill0nStrateg0 like this

#4 queenbee1

queenbee1

Captain

• NASF Committee
  • 909 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:45 AM

Yes he put in a lot of free time and the 2nd round looks just as nice.

• Bill0nStrateg0 likes this

#5 --Wogomite--

--Wogomite--

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:44 PM

Spades in my opinion will be the toughest group to make it out of. 

• Lonello and Unladen Swallow like this

#6 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,664 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

Exactly ;) ! I was saying that to Max today as well. The group is ridiculously strong with me being poor Gold only able to beat Fairway. No way I'm going to beat the others. Like despy is the prodigy, and the others all high Platinum.

Initially, I read Queenbee was putting things in strength. Gold for Gold, Silver for Silver. But it seems now that it's relatively put, and like you say, Spades is extremely tough.

I don't mind. Haven't been playing since the last tourney so I'm up for some strong fights, even if I lose them all, to Fairway as well...

• Fairway likes this
Lo

#7 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

Lonello, you're not fooling anyone!

I bet you're better than gold. You just need to play more ranked games.  :)

Edited by Unladen Swallow, 05 April 2017 - 04:34 PM.

• --Wogomite-- and Fairway like this

#8 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,664 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:03 PM

Lonello, you're not fooling anyone!

You're not fooling anyone either, my dearest "newbee Unladen Swallow"...

It's just a fact I've lost all of my games so far in this Spades group. That could make me and Wogomite the same person, yes. But just maybe we are two different persons still...

PS
Given up on the whole process too, I imagine -_-  <_<  :blink:?

• queenbee1 and Unladen Swallow like this
Lo

#9 queenbee1

queenbee1

Captain

• NASF Committee
  • 909 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

Exactly ;) ! I was saying that to Max today as well. The group is ridiculously strong with me being poor Gold only able to beat Fairway. No way I'm going to beat the others. Like despy is the prodigy, and the others all high Platinum.

Initially, I read Queenbee was putting things in strength. Gold for Gold, Silver for Silver. But it seems now that it's relatively put, and like you say, Spades is extremely tough.

I don't mind. Haven't been playing since the last tourney so I'm up for some strong fights, even if I lose them all, to Fairway as well...

Let me address Lonello's comment as it is valid. I wanted to have a gold v gold and plat v plat, but it just became impossible for me to balance it out. I learned from my own overreach. Also just to ease your mind the person who does the artwork also did the draw and he is not in the tournament and he has no bias. Worst result of all was that I felt the need to shorten this tournament to 32 so I dropped out. Lonello is right that the Spades group is truly the toughest division.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users