Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

Hi,

Astros has informed me that Canadians are ineligible for national team tryouts, and suggested I look into a Canadian team -

I figured some people might be like me and been given a US flag on the website so that list is probably incomplete - would Canadians mind identifying themselves?

Cheers

#2 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:49 PM

Hi,

Astros has informed me that Canadians are ineligible for national team tryouts, and suggested I look into a Canadian team -

I figured some people might be like me and been given a US flag on the website so that list is probably incomplete - would Canadians mind identifying themselves?

Cheers

You misunderstood me. I did not say that Canadians were ineligible. The TC is considering rules that require national team members all come from the same country. We have not made a decision yet. I suggested forming a Canadian team as a potential solution.

• roeczak likes this
3 - 0

#3 despy

despy

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:51 PM

You misunderstood me. I did not say that Canadians were ineligible. The TC is considering rules that require national team members all come from the same country. We have not made a decision yet. I suggested forming a Canadian team as a potential solution.

Ah, my bad - thank you for clarifying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users