zuriels

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:32 AM

What law did Hillary break by using a private server? Where do I find the truth?

Queen, She broke the law. By leaking NSA intel in a public email host server.

what if north K hacked that intel? the world would have hell to pay for this action of hers.

You are starting to become desperate, Fairway... as I mentioned right in my post there, TRUMP HAS COMPLETELY ADMITTED IT. He just twittered it was true, then I made the post! So if you call the story garbage with no truth, you're calling your own President garbage and a lyer.

That's not a nice thing to say about your President, Fairway?! He's a great clown puppet, that is what he is. Would hate to see him leave already. Nixon was a boring man... not so much with Trump! Nevertheless impeachment now comes sooner then later after the Comey notes have come out last night... there's no saving anymore I'm afraid.

Obama was a real idiot and liar. how is the Iranian nuke deal helping Israel? is that his way of keeping his promise to help Israel?

LIAR. But Trump is the best the world has rn. If he tries to run again, He'll either lose and get shot or win and get shpt. cause a lot of his cabinet support that witch.

#23 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,824 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:52 AM

Yes, she's a witch, I think everybody realizes that now so there's never going to be a third chance for here. If they could do it all over, they would have picked The Bern now I'm sure.

My friends and I at school (both parties) laugh at it.

My friends and I from the third party do as well... it's a truly great circus, this. We can't stop laughing... it's so much fun! Every day you turn on your tv and think it can't be any more dramatic, but then The Donald has thought of something next. Great, great clown. The best there is.

But he has an attention span of an ant. So US spies have thought about how to handle that. For one, they've stopped giving him classified intel. Imagine that! You would think the POTUS has SUPERpowers, can do whatever he wants... but he is kept out of the loop completely here. Because he's so incompetent. And that's why they are briefing him what they want him to read like a 6-grader right now:

NSC officials include Trump's name in "as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned." :D  :lol: 

Lo

#24 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,824 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:25 PM

It's getting better and better.

Vice President Mike Pence is launching his own PAC — the "Great America Committee" — to aid his own future political interests, including helping Republican candidates ahead of the 2018 midterms.

insta_dc_pence_comey_170510.nbcnews-ux-1

That, meanwhile his boss is in complete meltdown, says the man who could look the deepest in Trump's soul: http://www.newsweek....nce-leak-611358

Lo

#25 MAGATRiUMPh

MAGATRiUMPh

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:56 PM

Anthony Weiner sent dirty pics to underage person. He was investigated. FBI found Hillary Clinton's classified emails on his laptop. No Russians needed!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users