anita j

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:54 PM

The United States is the top weapons dealer, the top weapons buyer, the biggest military spender, the most widespread imperial presence, the most frequent war maker, the most prolific over-thrower of governments, and from 1945 to 2017 the killer of the most people through war.

I often ask people to name eight countries bombed under president Barack Obama, and most cannot come close. Nowhere else on earth can people not keep track of their wars.

Hillary Clinton told Goldman Sachs bankers that a no-fly zone in Syria would require killing lots of Syrians, but told the public that a no-fly zone should be created.

The news that President Trump is seriously considering neocon Elliott Abrams for the key position of Deputy Secretary of State should alarm all Americans who want to "avoid the mistakes of the past," as Trump put it in his foreign policy speech. 

Abrams stands for everything the President said he opposes: regime change, globalism, hostility to Russia, endless wars on behalf of ungrateful "allies."

What's more, Abrams consistently attacked Trump during the campaign, calling him a danger to national security. Why is the President appeasing his enemies?

No matter what you think of Trump, this must be stopped. Contact the White House and call your Senators! 

Yemen

The US was dragged into the Yemen war by the Obama administration in 2015, and started playing an active role – rather than just passively aiding the Saudis’ murderous assault – when we took out mobile Houthi radar installations in retaliation for the October incidents.

This is the context of the Trump administration's fulminations, with Trump's NS adviser Mike Flynn putting Iran "on notice" that the US is not going to "sit idly by." This was followed by the imposition of more sanctions on Iran, and the arrival of the USS Cole to the area, with more on the way. Signaling trouble on the horizon,Trump tweeted: “Iran is playing with fire – they don’t appreciate how ‘kind’ President Obama was to them. Not me!”

The Iranian Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, answered Trump in a speech to Iranian military officials:

“The new U.S. president says Iran should thank Obama!  Why?! Should we thank him for creating ISIS, the ongoing wars in Iraq and Syria, or the blatant support for the 2009 sedition in Iran?”

Mike Flynn’s ears must have burned when he got wind of this, for the Ayatollah’s accusation that Obama "created ISIS" echo his own contention that the previous administration pursued a policy deliberately aiding the forces that eventually were consolidated in the Islamic State. In an interview with al-Jazeera, Flynn said:

Al-Jazeera: You are basically saying that even in government at the time you knew these groups were around, you saw this analysis, and you were arguing against it, but who wasn’t listening?

Flynn: I think the administration.

Al-Jazeera: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis?

Flynn: I don’t know that they turned a blind eye, I think it was a decision. I think it was a willful decision.

Al-Jazeera: A willful decision to support an insurgency that had Salafists, Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood?

Flynn: It was a willful decision to do what they’re doing.”

This underscores the big contradiction of the administration's anti-Iranian fixation. They denounce Iran as the number one supporter of terrorism, but the reality is that the Iranians are fighting – and dying – in Syria in battle against ISIS. And in Yemen, it is the Houthis, not the Saudis, who are the only force interested in taking on al-Qaeda.

The truth is that Moscow and Tehran have been doing the heavy lifting in the battle against the terrorist groups Trump vows to eradicate.

Most Muslim terrorists are creations of the US government. Al Qaeda was created by the Carter administration in order to confront the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan with jihadism. Reagan continued to arm them.

ISIS was armed by the Obama/Hillary regime in order to overthrow Gaddafi in Libya and then was sent by the Obama/Hillary regime to overthrow Assad in Syria.

Edited by anita j, 08 February 2017 - 05:56 PM.

#2 MAGATRiUMPh

MAGATRiUMPh

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:27 AM

Don't forget Ukraine. America spent a BILLION DOLLARS there to overthrow a democratically-elected government. Now it is the most corrupt government in Europe.

#3 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:34 AM

http://m.imgur.com/bQrlwsZ

3 - 0

#4 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,973 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:02 AM

Trump has his Trumpettes, so is that a Tobiette? 

Lo

#5 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:40 PM

Those are my other 2 dogs, neither of whom is Toby.

3 - 0

#6 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,973 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:27 AM

Are they Trumpettes or Trumpeteers?

Lo

#7 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:43 PM

Trumpeteers. They have very big paws, they are huge.
3 - 0

#8 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,973 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:18 PM

Yes I can see there´s no problem there. They´re enormous. Really are. Well, one of the two. The other one seems to have an eating disorder.

Lo

#9 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:25 PM

Yes I can see there´s no problem there. They´re enormous. Really are. Well, one of the two. The other one seems to have an eating disorder.

Only because 3 to 5 million cats come and steal his food. He really has big paws really does, believe me.
3 - 0

#10 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,973 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:33 PM

Don´t exist. Cats. They´re fake. They´re alternative dogs. They are. Trust me. They are.

Lo

#11 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:43 PM

Toby is going to build a wall to keep the cats out. A great wall, not a fake Chinese one, a tremendous wall.

3 - 0

#12 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,973 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:46 PM

But they are just dogs too. They are. I have one. People call him a cat. But it's not. Even his passport says so. He's a Turkish Angorawolf. He is. The wolf is the ancestor of the dog. He is. Trust me.

Your dogs are blonde. Just like Trump. Mine is white. Trump loves white. So he loves both our dogs. He does. There's no problem. There isn't.
Lo

#13 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,973 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:39 AM

And I'm no lycanthrope. Trust me. I'm not.

Lo

#14 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,973 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:35 PM

OK so the WSJ was right all along and Trump just admitted in a couple of tweets he has been blabbing Israelian intel to the Russians against their strong wishes! That was the reason for this article some time ago: https://www.wsj.com/...rump-1487209351

Contradicting McMaster's statement. As he always makes his surrogates look like fools. No Fake Media there. Reminder: The Telegraph reported in Jan. that U.S. spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'. Allies for sure will now cut off access to intel for they're dealing with a kid on the other end, blabbing everything on as a true Putin puppet.

The irony Trump blabs highly sensitive classified intel on but meanwhile has been that concerned of leaks and complaining about that.... while HE HIMSELF is The Big Leaker of the free world ;)!!!

C_6O50gWsAAX3EP.jpg

Lo

#15 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,255 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:50 PM

OK so the WSJ was right all along and Trump just admitted in a couple of tweets he has been blabbing Israelian intel to the Russians against their strong wishes! That was the reason for this article some time ago: https://www.wsj.com/...rump-1487209351

Contradicting McMaster's statement. As he always makes his surrogates look like fools. No Fake Media there. Reminder: The Telegraph reported in Jan. that U.S. spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'. Allies for sure will now cut off access to intel for they're dealing with a kid on the other end, blabbing everything on as a true Putin puppet.

The irony Trump blabs highly sensitive classified intel on but meanwhile has been that concerned of leaks and complaining about that.... while HE HIMSELF is The Big Leaker of the free world ;)!!!

ROFL!!!

This is very funny :)

Isn't  this the same media that ignored Hillary's use of private server?

It's obviously garbage made up by leftist MSM, no truth to it whatsoever.

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#16 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,084 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:30 AM

ROFL!!!

This is very funny :)

Isn't  this the same media that ignored Hillary's use of private server?

It's obviously garbage made up by leftist MSM, no truth to it whatsoever.

What law did Hillary break by using a private server? Where do I find the truth?

#17 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,973 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:29 AM

ROFL!!!

You are starting to become desperate, Fairway... as I mentioned right in my post there, TRUMP HAS COMPLETELY ADMITTED IT. He just twittered it was true, then I made the post! So if you call the story garbage with no truth, you're calling your own President garbage and a lyer.

That's not a nice thing to say about your President, Fairway?! He's a great clown puppet, that is what he is. Would hate to see him leave already. Nixon was a boring man... not so much with Trump! Nevertheless impeachment now comes sooner then later after the Comey notes have come out last night... there's no saving anymore I'm afraid.

• zuriels likes this
Lo

#18 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Moderators
  • 2,001 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:12 PM

that picture summarize the day: http://imgur.com/a/hyL5u ... name of the newspaper means " The mirror of the day"

• Lonello and Fairway like this

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#19 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,255 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:05 PM

What law did Hillary break by using a private server? Where do I find the truth?

Correct me If I'm wrong, but isn't it kind of a no-no to have 30k+ top-classified emails on your private, personal server? 

You are starting to become desperate, Fairway... as I mentioned right in my post there, TRUMP HAS COMPLETELY ADMITTED IT. He just twittered it was true, then I made the post! So if you call the story garbage with no truth, you're calling your own President garbage and a lyer.

That's not a nice thing to say about your President, Fairway?! He's a great clown puppet, that is what he is. Would hate to see him leave already. Nixon was a boring man... not so much with Trump! Nevertheless impeachment now comes sooner then later after the Comey notes have come out last night... there's no saving anymore I'm afraid.

Impeach what? lol. 

Well, again, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he tweeted something like "I have a right to same information with Russia". He didn't say he shared with them "Top secret military secrets about ISIS" as was the headline on my computer.

And me, desperate? No, it's only the media that is desperate to ruin Trump's reputation with slanderous lies. Everybody knows its garbage. My friends and I at school (both parties) laugh at it.

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#20 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,084 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:50 PM

Correct me If I'm wrong, but isn't it kind of a no-no to have 30k+ top-classified emails on your private, personal server? 

Well that was never proved and no charges are pending. On the other hand The Donald may be subject to Obstruction of Justice and Treason. Do I think he will even be indicted? No. If he has enough generals who have pledged loyalty we will become a military dictatorship as he wipes his ♥♥♥ with the constitution. Things will descend into chaos and the elderly won't know what hit them when their checks stop coming and doctors stop accepting Medicare. Hospitals and Nursing homes will go bankrupt as soon as he defaults on the US debt. It can't happen? We'll see won't we?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users