#121 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,493 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 February 2016 - 12:09 PM

TSIAMBIS the person from Cyprus with the multiple accounts. This one who has been banned many times for abusive behavior and this one who every time he face an account with greek flag use to swear with the worst way , not only his opponent but also our country.

The inability from stratego.com to ban the ''physical'' person who controls all these accounts has had as result the above story.

It is really miserable and pathetic.

• kostas2506 likes this

#122 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,257 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 28 February 2016 - 12:20 PM

TSIAMBIS the person from Cyprus with the multiple accounts. This one who has been banned many times for abusive behavior and this one who every time he face an account with greek flag use to swear with the worst way , not only his opponent but also our country.

The inability from stratego.com to ban the ''physical'' person who controls all these accounts has had as result the above story.

TSIAMBIS is or Stamen Feson is?

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#123 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,493 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 February 2016 - 12:29 PM

TSIAMBIS is or Stamen Feson is?

TSIAMBIS
  • Fairway likes this

#124 gantonio

gantonio

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:47 PM

I would like to report user AMAZONA for insulting the memory of my late father and mother by saying 'shit to your mother's grave' and the same for my father. I have the first screenshot he wrote the second insult one sec before he quit. Please do something.

https://imgur.com/fqB8g55

#125 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:15 PM

I would like to report user AMAZONA for insulting the memory of my late father and mother by saying 'shit to your mother's grave' and the same for my father. I have the first screenshot he wrote the second insult one sec before he quit. Please do something.

MT will have a look at it

• gantonio likes this
If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#126 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Miner

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:28 AM

The MT has voted to send a 1st degree warning letter to bellalasta for abusive chat in his game with SaintZ

#127 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,364 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Miner

Posted 29 February 2016 - 04:05 AM

The MT has voted to send a 1st degree warning letter to Panadol for abusive chat in his game with Jurban.

#128 QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:29 AM

I don't understand why this behavior is tolerated at all. I may have been rather cavalier about this issue and not taking it seriously, but it seems to be out of hand. Can't you just suspend the account indefinitely. I am just not willing to take screenshots and post them. I think Gantonio and all others who are disrespected and willing to post these should get some satisfaction, because it seems to be getting worse.

Can the MT team list what the degrees of warning are?

I am beginning to see this as a virus amongst the Stratego community and maybe we should be less forgiving. 

Edited by QueenofHearts, 29 February 2016 - 07:39 AM.

Queenbee

#129 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,507 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 29 February 2016 - 02:52 PM

Can the MT team list what the degrees of warning are?

Queen, the rules are laid out in a pinned topic for all to openly see. Here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2014/

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#130 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,507 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:03 PM

The MT has voted to issue player stamen feson a 2nd degree penalty for abusive language in his game with TSIAMBIS. stamen feson will receive a warning letter and a one-week ban for his BattleChat comments.

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#131 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,493 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:31 PM

The MT has voted to issue player stamen feson a 2nd degree penalty for abusive language in his game with TSIAMBIS. stamen feson will receive a warning letter and a one-week ban for his BattleChat comments.

Αnd what about TSIAMBIS?

Did MT ask ip check to find with which accounts TSIAMBIS is associated?

It will be very sad to let him escape. He trapped stamen feson in this story and you can not leave him escape.

With such actions you encourage him to keep on doing his dirty plans.

p.s. I do not agree with stamen feson 's  reaction and his punishement is fair but it is totally unfair to not punish the cause of his reaction .

• Aris1970 likes this

#132 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,507 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 29 February 2016 - 06:03 PM

KARAISKAKIS, there has been no case made against TSIAMBIS. He may be an alias of someone, true. But that's not something we're ruling on. Being an alias account is a generally accepted evil at the moment.

If stamen feson has a beef against TSIAMBIS, then let him make it in English and provide screenshots. For now, I've hidden his rambling Greek post at the bottom of the previous page, since it's in Greek, but I provide (at least this time) the following Google translation. If he wants to give a better translation then he is welcome to do so without the foul language he used in the original that I have hidden in English below.

I can not get anything back from them all. Some remarks to make only. First, that price and those who know me, I can understand that my pants the honor, the man began to swear and I replied. Of course I could not imagine the level of the man to keep the screenshots after all. She wrote among other things: a) so you @#@# Greek language because you have taken B) so @#@#@ me to learn to change tactics. I did not write anything, so I do not know if somehow you can see it.
My second observation is for matters of principle. I can not react like most. Anyone who swears will revile him in the worst way to remember me and think that Ciampi would remember me for this also and skrinsot. I do not regard what are the principles of the game and as you well know -as xerete- talk with someone who is preparing for doctoral studies but knows if need be worn as if not go to school. This will not change even if you fly out of strategko elegance.
Thirdly, my humble personal opinion is funny what happens with insults. Anyone who swear swore what to do now. It's funny to have referees in strategko elegance for this. But even if you throw someone out of strategko elegance can not enter a different name; Meaningless all this.
Fourth observation: Again, I can not get anything back from what I said. In such case I will say it again. This man who katedose (and I write here) is at least stupid. First with swore and then gave. Just from here and I will hold the screens Soc.
Fifth and most critical observation: Under normal circumstances, it would be completely indifferent me if punished or not. But if punished, it will be like to reward behavior like that of the press and as not made believable what I wrote. I ask you to believe my story and that people like him deserve only indifferent.
I can not do, and the sixth and last observation: because it became personal issue, first call the unlikely this type of answer, secondly if he wants to say and thirdly to say that someone told me that this should be translated into English. I suggest translation to do the Ciampi himself. By also pisses me off in the end says "please do something". Hurry the very slimy. Sincerely Stamen feson

i77rs4m.jpg

#133 Aris1970

Aris1970

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:01 PM

@Gary Shelton

Since you have hidden the original text, there is no reason to show this translation

stamen feson, on 28 Feb 2016 - 12:49 PM, said:

.....................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................

(stamen feson) Stamatis knows perfect English but preferred to write in greek......ο νοών νοείτω  !!!

.......or greek text or nothing !

#134 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,257 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:20 PM

Reporting this angel: http://imgur.com/Z83P2mz

He doesn't need to write that in a public chat. 

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#135 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,364 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Miner

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:58 AM

^

we'd need to find how to type that person's name

#136 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,364 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Miner

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:58 AM

The MT has decided to take no action in the case of the chat dispute between i am loser and Bill Carson

#137 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,364 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Miner

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:01 AM

The MT has voted to issue a 1st degree warning to amazona for abusive chat vs gantonio

#138 General Rascal

General Rascal

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:50 AM

Reporting on real winner. MisterTimRules starts with abusive chat with no provocation. But get this. He calls me these names then as soon as I get the upper hand he disconnects.

#139 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:08 AM

Reporting

We have opened a case!

Lo

#140 gantonio

gantonio

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:39 AM

The MT has voted to issue a 1st degree warning to amazona for abusive chat vs gantonio

Thanks. I have an older case for CAROUSO but I havent heard back from you about it. can you please update?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users