New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Sergeant

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:46 PM

Hello, i ve a problem,....

En cours de partie , le jeu bug et ralentit à chaque fois, ceci depuios 3 ou 4 jours, je n ai jalmais eu ce probleme avant.

Le jeu devient injouable, ma connection internet est très bonne après vérification, et je n ai pas de probleme ailleurs.

Pouvez vous y remedier.

Merci beaucoup

MissLesbi

#62 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,141 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:53 PM

HI everyone, I would just like to let you know about something JimmyCrackCorn said. I played him, (and of course he used all setup time). I asked him why he does this, and he respond, "I would wait longer if it were in the rules." I had a screenshot but I lost it. I just want to let everyone know that JimmyCrackCorn is simply a troll that wastes your time. If you get matched up with him, just leave the game.

• Mr. Smith, Vanir44, steelers and 1 other like this
WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#63 Moriarty

Moriarty

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:39 PM

HI everyone, I would just like to let you know about something JimmyCrackCorn said. I played him, (and of course he used all setup time). I asked him why he does this, and he respond, "I would wait longer if it were in the rules." I had a screenshot but I lost it. I just want to let everyone know that JimmyCrackCorn is simply a troll that wastes your time. If you get matched up with him, just leave the game.

That only gives him points and causes him to ruin more games...
I have no idea what that thing under my avatar is. I've always liked stickers

#64 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,258 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 08 February 2016 - 06:34 PM

Player [؟?] will receive a first degree warning letter for abusive language in a general chat room, as reported by Gaius Marius.

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#65 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,141 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:45 PM

That only gives him points and causes him to ruin more games...

He only plays quick. He is a bronze spy. 

And if I catch him wasting more time, I will take screenshots. And not lose them. So he can be convicted with proof of (finally) being a troll.

#66 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,141 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:46 PM

Player [؟?] will receive a first degree warning letter for abusive language in a general chat room, as reported by Gaius Marius.

How do you do that fancy symbol, Gary?

• Lonello likes this

#67 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:00 PM

Gary is our fancy Mod ;)

Lo

#68 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,258 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:26 PM

How do you do that fancy symbol, Gary?

Not sure why I'm the "fancy mod". "؟" lol.

Although it was quite a learning experience finding the symbol, I wasn't even the first mod to discover how to do it. That honor belongs to tobermoryx. It's an Arabic question mark. They write from right to left and that's kind of why it is what it is. The mark is referred to in Unicode as a U-061F. It is very similar to the backwards question mark used unconventionally to denote irony. That's what I first thought it was. That mark can be seen at U-2E2E

I did the simple thing, however, and opened up an Arabic keyboard on my phone and found the question mark. It's right where a Roman style question mark appears for us so it wasn't hard to see. The funny thing to me about the Arabic keyboard is the fact that to type the "[" symbol one has to press the "]" key and vice-versa. Same thing for the parenthesis. "(" is obtained by pressing the ")" key. That's has to do with the reversed direction of the writing, plainly. But it was very strange to me.

"Fancy mod" out. :)

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#69 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,141 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:17 PM

Not sure why I'm the "fancy mod". "؟" lol.

Although it was quite a learning experience finding the symbol, I wasn't even the first mod to discover how to do it. That honor belongs to tobermoryx. It's an Arabic question mark. They write from right to left and that's kind of why it is what it is. The mark is referred to in Unicode as a U-061F. It is very similar to the backwards question mark used unconventionally to denote irony. That's what I first thought it was. That mark can be seen at U-2E2E

I did the simple thing, however, and opened up an Arabic keyboard on my phone and found the question mark. It's right where a Roman style question mark appears for us so it wasn't hard to see. The funny thing to me about the Arabic keyboard is the fact that to type the "[" symbol one has to press the "]" key and vice-versa. Same thing for the parenthesis. "(" is obtained by pressing the ")" key. That's has to do with the reversed direction of the writing, plainly. But it was very strange to me.

"Fancy mod" out. :)

Hmm. I don't believe that Arabic symbols are available on a laptop?

#70 Jurban

Jurban

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:30 PM

I am reporting Donald Trump for abusive behavior. He was predictably rude, attempted to be insulting and used coarse language:

http://imgur.com/a/tpfnV

• Lonello, Fairway and donald.mallard like this

#71 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:17 PM

I am reporting Donald Trump for abusive behavior.

MT has opened a case for you (not, lol)!

Lo

#72 Jurban

Jurban

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:32 PM

MT has opened a case for you (not, lol)!

I know, it seems almost needless to say Donald Trump displayed abusive behavior, yet here I am.

#73 azbadger

azbadger

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Captain

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:35 PM

Our old friend Battle Chat is at it again.

http://pasteboard.co/1vtidmYv.png

#74 strangeplayer

strangeplayer

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 13 February 2016 - 03:59 AM

Hello Moderators,

I have 2 people who I would like to report for abusive behavior. Kooningsmarc is a more egregious case as he made 5 minutes for his game clock and then another 2.5 minutes for the disconnection clock.

Matrice: http://imgur.com/3uBgDIk
KooningsMarc: http://imgur.com/1BuZMRo

#75 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,141 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:28 PM

I am reporting Donald Trump for abusive behavior. He was predictably rude, attempted to be insulting and used coarse language:

http://imgur.com/a/tpfnV

Haha sounds just like him!  :lol:  :lol:

ok ok no I'm just kidding,

#76 herBubby85

herBubby85

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Miner

Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:44 PM

I just had an issue with "Battle Chat"

He got the jump on me by bringing out his Marshal immediately (which is of course perfectly allowed), but I was able to rebound by snatching a couple lower pieces with my General and Colonel. He then ran his Colonel into a bomb. The abuse started right after this.

He posted in the chat "Have fun waiting, retard" and from there it went down hill. I told him I'd report him for intending to run down the buffer without playing any further, and it turned into an argument throughout which I simply respectfully pointed out to him the policies of the site and he continued to be verbally abusive. Near the end of the chat, he told me to "go [f***] [my-]self".

Having got caught up in the chat, I forgot to take more snapshots and wasn't able to copy the chat contents to my clipboard. but I did take one screenshot, which shows his buffer nearly exhausted and some argumentative tone in the chat. While this doesn't stand necessarily as passable evidence of the verbal abuse I claim he enacted, I request that this reporting be taken seriously and looked at in conjunction with any further complaints other players may make against him in the future.

Xgg20TC.jpg

#77 General Rascal

General Rascal

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:34 PM

Battle Chat has to go. How many times has this player been reported as abusive? He/she does not care about this community and it is clear that he/she wants to degrade the quality of nearly every game.

#78 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,331 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:20 AM

I am reporting Donald Trump for abusive behavior.

A case really has been opened now .

#79 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,331 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:21 AM

Our old friend Battle Chat is at it again.

Case re-opened

#80 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,331 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:26 AM

Hello Moderators,

I have 2 people who I would like to report for abusive behavior. Kooningsmarc is a more egregious case as he made 5 minutes for his game clock and then another 2.5 minutes for the disconnection clock.

Matrice: http://imgur.com/3uBgDIk
KooningsMarc: http://imgur.com/1BuZMRo

A  case has been opened against Matrice but not against KooningsMarc, as disconnecting to waste time is not currently against the rules , though i agree it is unsporting behaviour .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users