Guldin

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:14 PM

We've had a terrible bad delay again with admins actions. Over a month now. Sorry.

i have spent (wasted?) multiple hours figuring out how to win a draw refusal case to get some justice to no avail. so just for the record i have 2 more cases i would like to report. however, i just can't spend (waste?) any more of my time to take the necessary steps unless i can see that my report on my first case was just not a big waste of my time. i have 2 open and shut cases of 2 people who have went above and beyond to break the rules and need to be punished for their relentless stratego playing crimes!!! 

#1302 master tnsi

master tnsi

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:39 PM

now i'am playing against spartakos146 and hi refuse a draw

tell what is the procedure i'have to do,

and i have two captain and him a commandant

Attached Files

• Attached File  4.gif   233.8KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  6.gif   204.58KB   3 downloads

Edited by master tnsi, 27 December 2016 - 11:52 PM.

#1303 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,049 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

tell what is the procedure i'have to do,
and i have two captain and him a commandant

Read the draw refusal rules at the link at the bottom of my post for the necessary evidence requirements. Then, if you still can post adequate information, will open a case.
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#1304 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,049 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:42 AM

however, i just can't spend (waste?) any more of my time to take the necessary steps unless i can see that my report on my first case was just not a big waste of my time. i have 2 open and shut cases of 2 people who have went above and beyond to break the rules and need to be punished for their relentless stratego playing crimes!!!

Go ahead and report them and when you do we can always have looked at them by the time the admins return.
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#1305 master tnsi

master tnsi

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:57 PM

Read the draw refusal rules at the link at the bottom of my post for the necessary evidence requirements. Then, if you still can post adequate information, will open a case.

look at the picture that i post,you can see in the picture one that i and him don't have anymore miner. You can see my flag protected by bomb then he can't catch it. And i still have two captain on the game and he has a commandant but my two captain are so far ,he can't catch them. i spend more than twenty minutes with him. it's a chame to do this ,i just want to have fun here not to be angry. Now tell me how my post can't be a refusal draw?

Edited by master tnsi, 28 December 2016 - 08:59 PM.

#1306 -Bluecher-

-Bluecher-

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:57 AM

Had a draw refuse with MANUFILE .

He had no miner and I a bomb protected flag.

I couldn't get his flag .

And he didn't answer the chat .

Unfortunatly no screenshot .

Maybe his name is known.

Thx

#1307 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Lieutenant

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:23 AM

OK we will discuss your case.

#1308 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Lieutenant

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:01 AM

The MT has ruled player Socrates_ guilty of draw refusal in a recent game with player whocaresman .

Pending administrative action the 13 points unfairly gained will be returned to whocaresman and then a further 100 points will be removed from Socrates_  who will be sent a warning letter.

#1309 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Lieutenant

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:01 AM

The MT has ruled player boger guilty of draw refusal in a recent game with player classical lover .

Pending administrative action the 13 points unfairly gained will be returned to classical lover and then a further 100 points will be removed from boger who will be sent a warning letter.

#1310 taekes1089

taekes1089

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:05 PM

IRONMANN won't accept a tie, he will go on forever.  I played for more than 2 hours and he will just circle around forever.

#1311 Guldin

Guldin

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:51 PM

Go ahead and report them and when you do we can always have looked at them by the time the admins return.

i have 2 open and shut cases that i have been waiting to report. the only reason i didn't report these yet is because i was waiting to get my justice on my report with kyrostav. i was told that i won my case, yet i was never given back my points that i was promised. so this really turned into a serious waste of time for me. hopefully by reporting these next 2 players who clearly violated the rules i can finally get some justice for all of the time i have spent trying to do so!

case #1 guldin vs azzphoe

http://imgur.com/a/A69DE

case #2 guldin vs pluruskop

http://imgur.com/a/UQZhH

#1312 Henry domerkant

Henry domerkant

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Miner

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

With all the respect
You are a great platinum player
How do you manage not to win plurksop easily?
This guy has the same system always and when the opponent takes advantage uses lotto attacks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users