Fks

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 September 2018 - 01:41 AM

i don't think i played silverhammer, but I won one game against njphilips12, not that it changes any rankings

I believe it was a default win against SH.

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#182 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 September 2018 - 01:52 AM

Due to time restraints MTinsley has stepped down from the NASF committee.

We are grateful for all the time and effort he has put in to the NASF as a whole and he will be sorely missed.

Nasf Comittee 

Fks, The Prof & Wogomite.

#183 NASF

NASF

New Recruit

• NASF Committee
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 26 November 2018 - 08:52 PM

As years pass people move on, the time has unfortunately come where both Wogomite and The Prof are stepping down from the NASF committee.

It can't be written down in words how much time and effort was devoted to the North American Stratego scene and worldwide by the both of them. Who have always kept the helm running even though at times it seemed futile. As the whole entire North America we are grateful for everything you have done. This we can't ever repay you for but will always be in debt for.

They will always be apart of history for hosting the First live Stratego tournament in the USA which couldn't have been done with out them. 

If anyone wishes to join the Committee please message Fks.

Nasf Comittee  Fks.

• Fairway, texaspete09, steelers and 1 other like this

#184 texaspete09

texaspete09

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:27 AM

Thanks to both for their committment. I'd join but I'm just too busy these days, haven't even been able to play a non-tournament game in over a month.

• Fks likes this

#185 NASF

NASF

New Recruit

• NASF Committee
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 31 January 2019 - 10:37 PM

Hey this is Fks writing. 

I have run in to a time where I am unable to be as active on the Stratego.com forum as I previously have been and will be taking a more passive role in the NASF committee.

Fairway has stepped up to be the face of the NASF and host it's online needs.

If anyone else would like to join him and be on the NASF committee message this account or Fairway.

Going forward the NASF has plans to host 3 online tournaments a year and 1 live tournament. We as well will participate in the WTT if there is one.

The online tournaments will consist of -

NASF Championships

NASF team qualifier

1 tournament open to whatever the committee or community wishes.

---

Thanks Fks.

• Fairway and L3AF like this

#186 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• NASF Committee
  • 864 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 01 February 2019 - 01:48 AM

I am promoting to the position. Fairway, let's discuss a plan to move forward.

• Fairway and Sorrow like this
I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

#187 TheOptician

TheOptician

Marshal

• Tournament Manager
  • 3,349 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

Cracking Qualifying Round :-)

http://forum.strateg...-2019-brackets/

#188 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,022 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted A week ago

Thanks alot TheO  :rolleyes:

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#189 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,022 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted A week ago

The First Round of the tournament is set. Due to the amount of players who signed up for the event, a majority of players will receive byes, but everybody who is still in the tournament will play in the next round. But do not fear, for there are still two great events to look forward to this week.

First, two titans clash in a battle between NASF veterans Fks and astros, setting up a very interesting scenario in which one of these accomplished warriors will not make it past the first round. Who will come out on top? The winner of this matchup faces a player new to the game and forum, austinisftw_.

Our second matchup features tournament newcomer L3AF facing off against forum veteran Sgt. Blkdog in another intriguing matchup. Both players are around the same rank, so it should be a good fight to look forward too. The winner of this matchup faces a much more daunting task, as they will play josephwhite the following week.

Good luck to all participants, and let the games commence!

#190 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,022 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 4 days ago

Now the remaining warriors are ready to battle in the Second Round of the Single Elimination NASF Tournament!

First up we have Sorrow, who defeated astros last week in a highly anticipated matchup, facing off against newcomer Austinisftw_. Is it possible for Austin to stage a tremendous upset, or will Sorrow coast to victory?

Next we have yours truly, Fairway, who has somehow begun to win ranked games recently, against the hot and cold silverhammer in a battle of the youtubers. Silverhammer came extremely close to defeating platinum player steelers in a prior NASF Tourney- can he close the deal this time around?

After that we have the battle of veterans- Sgt. Blkdog against josephwhite. Sgt. Blkdog has been known to pull off an upset every once in awhile, and his current ELO rating (500) is not reflective of his true skills- this matchup is a lot closer than it might seem to the casual observer. Meanwhile, josephwhite nearly made it to 1000 ELO a few years back, and he is certainly capable of playing on an elite level. Who will come out on top?

Finally we have the NASF's highest-rated player, Texaspete09, facing off against another NASF newcomer, SoggyTaco69. In another battle of David v. Goliath, is there any way that SoggyTaco can pull off the victory?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users