jaimy123

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:57 PM

I would be a great pleasure to have an block function. its hard too report players how are only here for negativity. don't wanna draw, let you wait for minutes.  following etc.

i we can block players they will give up because in the end nobody wants to play whit them.

i will start an blacklist too starting whit JudyDago. this player never takes a draw calls me a homo and is very annoying.

• Fairway likes this

#2 magnuscarlsen

magnuscarlsen

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:42 PM

Yes to the blocking players option please! There are too many negative players.

I don't know how to report a player, but I will post some pictures of racist comments made to me recently.

Usually I don't try to report the little bullies, but this guy was giving me plenty of time to screenshot his chat box.

http://clip2net.com/s/3H8OPOS

http://clip2net.com/s/3H8SiOM

http://clip2net.com/s/3H8SkBj

#3 Zipperhead

Zipperhead

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:31 PM

that would be nice. some players I would like to never play again because of language. 

• SusanDD likes this

#4 SusanDD

SusanDD

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 3 weeks ago

https://goo.gl/photo...hCVqiZ5Qcj88Ub7

Another person with multiple accounts and horrible manners. Can you not just allow players to omit the chat button from games?

#5 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

https://goo.gl/photo...hCVqiZ5Qcj88Ub7

Another person with multiple accounts and horrible manners. Can you not just allow players to omit the chat button from games?

Certainly, no person should ever have to endure this kind of abuse, Jeff. You should post this in the thread "Topics of Abusive Behavior." Honestly, however, don't you feel, Jeff, that the moniker, SusanDD, is just a bit too obvious?

Some might argue that it is a lot like waving a red flag in front of an angry bull's face–there is no excuse for poor behavior and the offenses committed against you, but did you expect something different? Really?

#6 SusanDD

SusanDD

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the response, however I think you're assuming a little too much about other players.
Nobody is who their nickname is. Not even half of the opponents Ive played are abusive players.
You really think you are playing donald trump, or the king of stratego,or the best army ever,
or somebody trying their best to provoke or distract an opponent with a comical name like kiss my cookie?
The point is that no matter what anyone calls themselves, it is not simply commonplace to believe anyone
here must be "asking for anything" other than a civil opponent. That implication is a reflection on who you
are.
Making assumptions isn't what Im here to do. Just play. Thats it. If I wanted to chat, I'd do so.
If I wanted to read from some disturbed idiots childish profane absurdity, perhaps Id ask for that too.
Try to keep perspective, KissMyCookie, as if that name isn't an ironic attempt to prove your point.
There is no red flag.
This is merely a game site not an invitation for other conduct and without the chat box, the site would be
improved tremendously, particularly against the angry bulls who can do nothing to control themselves other
than blindly charge any so-called flag they see. Consider it while you imagine names that provoke further
comedy but then simply let that be enough, as so many others do.

#7 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the response...

Thank you for your in depth reply. It is good that you express your feelings and ideas very well on how you view this site. Please note that there are others here that may feel a bit differently from you: some of us do enjoy being able to have a bit of fun with some friendly chat, some do refer to themselves by exactly their real-life name, and others still arrive at a point of actually making a new friend.

So in the short–I respect your feelings and ideas, and not everyone here shares them. Thank you, again, for your candid reply.  :)

From the player whose name has inspired fear and dread among all of his opponents,

KissMyCookie  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

P.S. Was she (is she) really a double 'D'? WOW!!! :o

Edited by KissMyCookie, 3 weeks ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users