#21 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,250 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:16 AM

All news is fake news now. The Donald has spoken. Only he knows what are real facts. He gets his news twitter and on Fox. The "real news" network.

Actually, OAN is the real news network: Not bias liberal or conservative: What a news station should do, report the facts. One American News. 

The talk shows they have are mostly conservative but the news reporting is completely unbiased. Trust me.

(This is not sarcasm.)

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#22 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,737 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:23 AM

Lonello please stop it. Thanks Lonello.

You have NO sense of humor. Zero. It's ridiculous.

Not even signed the petition. Total Trumpette you are, Queenbee. It's true.

Let me explain what it is all about, since you didn't get it. Check https://petitions.wh...ey-requested-it and watch. Signed 1 times. After 70 million views?! What happened there? 

Let me tell you. Remember the roast Obama gave Trump? He had been so fiercely attacked he presented his birthervideo. It was a great video. Trust me. Watch it. It's great.

But The Donald was not amused. The whole room laughed their heads off. Not Donald. He sat there, with his bad hairday. Totally grumpy. Exactly like you in this thread, Queenbee. Trust me. A Trumpette.

Now if you take a closer look, you'll see Trump attack every parody. Total disaster. Impersonifications? Don't even look like him. They don't. Believe him. They don't. It's true. Alec Baldwin? Total scumbag. 

We have a show which was off for months but started last week again. It's trying to be like the American shows. It's a great show. And now they presented this video. With Madurodam. With Lee Towers. With the pony's. A fantastic video. Trust me. It is.

The owner of the ponypark actually came sitting in one of our late talkshows. It appeared he had gotten rid of all the pony's! It was old footage. Now was swamped with requests all over the world if they could ride them and grab 'm by the pony! Really happened! No pony's anymore. Total loser.

Anyway, Madurodam is now set up for enlargement. There's going to be much more Madurodam soon, Queenbee. News of last night! I expect they'll build a Trump towers.

So it was a total success. But not for The Donald. Insiders have said he got SO mad about it, he wanted to tweet it. But Ivanka was able to stop him. She really was. It was a great scene. I've heard. I have. Trust me. I have.

So what he did do was to put a stop to the petition. Total stop. Wouldn't have it. Wouldn't, Queenbee. True story. Check https://petitions.wh...ey-requested-it. Watch what nonsense you CAN petition for.

This is a breach of protocol. Even the most ridiculous petitions get passed, Queenbee. They do. So all we need to do now is contact the Attorney General and have it back up. We do. She's great, this AG. She'll put a stop to the stop. And we'll make The Netherlands second. We will.

Oh wait, she got fired. Coincidence? I don't think so, Queenbee. It's not. It's really not. Believe me.

So while you're being the total Trumpette over here, we're trying to annoy The Donald. We're trying so hard, you wouldn't be able to imagine, Queenbee. You wouldn't. For you have no sense of humor. Zero, Queenbee. It's true. Believe me. It is.

What a news station should do, report the facts. One American News. 

The talk shows they have are mostly conservative but the news reporting is completely unbiased. Trust me.

I'm sure they are, Fairway. Totally unbiased alternative facting. Did you know that, Fairway? The A actually stands for Alternative? Gotta love Kelly Anne.

Will never understand the old school. The fact checking and all. Total losers. They're great, Fairway. Alternative facts. Believe me. They are. 

Lo

#23 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,737 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:05 PM

I've had a couple of my special friends watch the video. They're great. They're young. But they're great. They're about Fairway's age. It's true. Believe me. Now here are their comments. They are great comments. Absolutely amazing comments. They're American comments. But they're great. Watch it. It's fantastic. It really is! Trust me: https://www.youtube....h?v=dImfHWFuoug

Lo

#24 queenbee1

queenbee1

Captain

• Tournament Manager
  • 968 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:05 PM

The whole US government is going to be fantastic with Donald Trump at the helm. We can eliminate the department of Education, Energy, the EPA, Labor and many more. Let's get rid of the SEC while we are at it because banking regulations are simply a nuisance.

We can privatize social security by investing in mortgage backed securities and cut Medicare spending in half by paying health care providers less and making the elderly pay more. The sooner all the Baby Boomers are dead the sooner we can Make America Great Again.

Edited by queenbee1, 02 February 2017 - 05:40 AM.

#25 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,737 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:05 PM

The Germans now have come up with such a video too. Total disaster. Will share when I have the time. It's best to put The Netherlands second. It's true. Believe me. Not the Germans. With their fake language. Totally! Trust me. 

Lo

#26 queenbee1

queenbee1

Captain

• Tournament Manager
  • 968 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:01 PM

The Germans now have come up with such a video too. Total disaster. Will share when I have the time. It's best to put The Netherlands second. It's true. Believe me. Not the Germans. With their fake language. Totally! Trust me. 

I trust you.

#27 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,737 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:56 AM

OK here it comes. The Germans are actually hosting a site with all the new launches of the #second movement! It's a great site. It really is. Well, it's often offline because so many visit it. But it's great. Trust me. It is. 

The first video that was launched next was the Belgian video. It's a fantastic video. Truly. It is amazing: https://youtu.be/H5q5wTBhGRA

They've got ABBA. They've got Manneken Pis. And they've got Waterloo, which is the greatest scene you've ever seen. Believe me. It truly is. It got all the pieces of Stratego. All of them. The sergeant. The captain. Even the marshall. They're all there. Check it out. It's true. Believe me.

But the best part of it is they want to be tenth and give the 2nd spot to The Netherlands. It's true. It's huge. 

Then Portugal came with their video. Total disaster. And it's not even a real country. It's a province of Spain. It's on the same peninsula. Every American knows that. They even say it themselves in the video. They do. I swear.

Then there were the Lithuanians. Great country. Got a female President like Germany. And almost the US. Big fun they are. Mostly because they too offer second spot to The Netherlands. They do. They claim bronze. That's 3rd spot. It is. Trust me. It is.

Then Denmark made another go. FAILED. Again. As I explained, they're North-Americans. They're about part of the US. They are. They're no Europeans at all. It's a fake call. It is. Believe me.

Then even the Swiss made a pass. Delusional. Neutrals. Nobody can even find them on the map. It's a white spot. It's not a real country. It's a fake country. Trust me. They even said so themselves. They invented Brexit. And are Schwexit themselves. They are.

So they're neutralized too. It's real. No other country can take the 2nd spot. It's true. Sign the petition.

Hey, @arjenlubach, wake up! We are on! Belgium is next, I think.http://www.everysecondcounts.eu

C30FX86W8AAC90n.jpg

Lo

#28 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,737 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:11 PM

I've just heard Luxemburg will be coming with a video too. A land full of dukes. It'll be a total disaster. Trust me. Do not believe anything they have to say. Unless it's about The Netherlands being second, that is. Believe me. That's true.

Also we have to pay our respects today. Best to do that in this topic. It's as much Kelly Anne's topic as it is Donald's:

C3zy0hZWIAAoJK4.jpg

Lo

#29 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,893 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:24 PM

Switzerland also has a video!

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#30 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:29 PM

America first, China second.

China built a wall too. It's true. Really is. No mexicans there. None. 

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#31 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:34 PM

Lonello...LONELLO...so sad! So, soooooo sad that you didn't post this one...I mean...right? What's up with that?! So terrible. Sad. Really, really sad. And when I talk about things, I mean...well, just look at how things are now...you know? Uh....right.

https://www.youtube....h?v=reuJ8yVCgSM

"I try to think, but nothing happens!"

#32 queenbee1

queenbee1

Captain

• Tournament Manager
  • 968 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:17 AM

This one is from my homeland. The real country that should be second. It's going to be so huge.

@ Trump supporters now you can see the US is the laughing stock of the world. The man is a joke.

Denmark Second

#33 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,737 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:29 AM

But I did post 'em. I posted all of 'em right away. Trust me. I did. Yesterday morning. Reviewed all of them too. Totally did. Believe me. It's true:

Maybe you didn't understand. You need to flag. It's like with the bots. It truly is. You need to flag 'em by the pony. It's true. Trust me. Flag 'em. And you'll see. It's true. 

Or you didn't understand about my mentioning "Swiss" in the reviews. I know Gary mixes them up all the time too. But I do not mean the cheese here. I do not. I meant the people. The Swiss people. They used to live in Switzerland. They really did. Trust me.

They're Schwexit now. They're out. You can see the empty lands, mountains, cities. Watch the video. It's true. It's a blank spot. 

Same for Denmark. They've left Europe. They're Americans now. Well, North-Americans. But still... Americans. And this testimony just came in: 

This one is from my homeland.

So it's final now. You take your boat and leave Florida shores. Go up. Pass Canada. And there is Denmark. Part of Florida now. Totally is. It's true. Trust me. 

So they're no. 1 already. America first. It's true. Totally are. I swear. That makes The Netherlands second. Or Luxemburg will have to rattle the ladder. Hope not. Sure hope not. Trust me. I don't.

Lo

#34 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:16 AM

Eight...count 'em...EIGHT...1-2-3-4-5...well, you know what I mean...8!!!

http://occupydemocra...-parody-videos/

"I try to think, but nothing happens!"

#35 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,737 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:40 AM

Yes, there's still the 8. No Luxemburg yet. And Belgium going for that 10th spot. It's true. Switzerland? It's not even a real country. It's a fake country. Everybody left. Jason Priestley. The Swiss Guard. They did, Gwynplaine. Left for the Vatican. Never returned. Trust me. They didn't. It's like this:

suisse07.gif

America first, China second.

China built a wall too. It's true. Really is. No mexicans there. None. 

Missed this post, sevenseas. Totally missed it. Very bad. It's true. Bad. But you're still wrong, sevenseas. Can I still call you sevenseas? I hope so, sevenseas, I sure hope so. 

The Chinese did build a wall. But the Mongols are all over it, sevenseas. They are. Build them for the Mongols. Which is the exact same people as the Mexicans. It's true. Riding the same pony's. Wearing the same sombrero's. It's the exact same country. Well, there's a little sea between them. But it's not at all as large as the ocean we build. It's not. Mirror the countries, sevenseas. The earth is flat. Now mirror. You'll see Mexico and Mongolia fall in eachother. They do. It's the same country. The same people. Trust me. They are. So there are Mexicans there. Loads of Mexicans. All over, sevenseas.

Lo

#36 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,737 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:30 AM

It's true. Believe me. Sign the petition. It's great. 

Lo

#37 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,737 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:18 PM

Totally forgotten about this thread. Totally did. It's true. Believe me. It is. But it's spread. It has. Totally has. Now Africa makes a play too: http://www.everyseco....eu/africa.html

And it's a great play. The Namibian one. It's amazing. They've got all the best sunshine. All the best drinks. And they have a Dutch capital. Called Windhoek. It's true. It's Dutch. Just like New York. All originated by the Dutch. It means Windcorner. Totally does. Hoek is corner. It's true. Ask Stuyvesant.

And the best part is: they want to have The Netherlands second too. They only opt for their spot in Africa. The continent. And it's a continent. Sure is. About the size of your new province: Greenland. It's true. Trust me. Sign the petition. It's great. 

Lo

#38 Peewit

Peewit

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:05 PM

Was the Super Bowl or Election Night better? I'd have to give the edge to Election Night.

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=YwvW85AyIO4

Never gets old!!

#39 Peewit

Peewit

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:36 PM

Calm down. Trump hasn't done anything as bad as the Fast and Furious gun running scandal yet.

#40 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,737 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:24 PM

The new video is up! It's Iran! It's a great video. Wouldn't have believed it. But it's amazing. It's true. Trust me. It's here: http://www.everyseco...ts.eu/asia.html

They make a point. A point I made before to Queenbee. It's a huge point. It's about Q. That it's not even a letter. It's a fake letter. It's true. Believe me. It is. It's a James Bond character. That's what it is. Q. It is.

Now the Iranians made a call to Trump about it too. They want to explain Q. They do. They don't want him to mix up IraQ with IraN. They don't. Trust me. They don't. 

So they plea to make Iran before Iraq. That's what they want. They say it's going to be America first. And then continue with saying The Netherlands second! It's true! Trust me. They do. So we fully applaud this video. It's great. It's a great video. Huge. Trust me. Sign the petition.

• queenbee1 and Gwynplaine like this
Lo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users