#1 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:30 PM

It's going viral but if you missed it, Donald, here it is: http://www.rtvnoord....ele-wereld-over

It's a great video. It really is. Terrific. We fought the hispanic, Donald. We did. We really did. And we build our own wall against Mexico. And you can grab them by the pony, Donald. You can. It's fabulous. Watch the video. Believe me. It's fantastic.

• maxroelofs, tobermoryx, sevenseas and 2 others like this
Lo

#2 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:54 PM

I finally noticed there are subtitles for the monolinguistic. 

Funny video. Does a good job of imitating Trump's primitive speech. It really does. :)

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#3 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:01 PM

We thought to explain it to The Donald as that FAKE news network CNN always calls us Danish.

Denmark seems to be a European country as well, far far away, bordering with Sweden or something. Scandinavian. Iceland. That kind of country. Our closest neighbour is the UK. Our PM explains things well:

C22qPbRWgAEmqIb.jpg

Your Brexit will hurt, sevenseas. It will. It really will. You'll suffer. You'll suffer hard, sevenseas. Terribly hard.

Lo

#4 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:45 PM

Marvelous parody, Lo! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Thank you for sharing it here, however, be warned... :ph34r: I am sure that there are a few people who will not care for its content :angry: ...but as it is with Stratego, this is good information to have.  :lol:

"I try to think, but nothing happens!"

#5 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:48 AM

Who's not going to like it then, Gwynplaine? JCalla doesn't like the 1% warmongers now being put in his cabinet, Fairway doesn't like the non-familyvalues he carries and Gary only loves his bragadoccio.

Well, I do too. Don't we all? Here's the representation of one of my old heroes from ST TOS:

2d4e447f6769c8f73bb007aa28eda87b.jpg

It's funny how many people the Grab 'm by the pony-vid watch. It's even in this newspaper today: http://www.metronieu...een-team-effort Down below you'll see an earlier Dutch hit. Donald and Hillary in a beautiful duet together ;)!

• texaspete09 likes this
Lo

#6 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:28 AM

This is funny: now there's even a petition on the White House official page to make The Netherlands second ;)!

https://petitions.wh...ey-requested-it

It was presented as if the White House did it themselves but I can not believe Trump allows it to make a mockery of himself. Remember the funny vid Obama presented on a gala once about his birth? Trump was NOT amused at all. Neither is he about his personifications like the one from SNL.

What's not a hoax is that over 50.000.000 people watched the vid now... it's truly viral... so why not sign the petition and make us second ;)??

Lo

#7 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,253 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:54 PM

Fairway doesn't like the non-familyvalues he carries 

What?

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#8 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:41 PM

It is, Fairway. It really is. France too. It's not even a real country, Fairway. It's a fake country. Do you know how their President is called? It's Hollande, Fairway. That's a province of The Netherlands. It really is. France is a Dutch province. His first name in short is France but we call him Frans Hollande, Fairway. 

So he has the same first name as Europe's prime minister. Frans Timmermans, Fairway. From The Netherlands. He leads Europe. Juncker you say? He's from Luxemburg. That's not even a Kingdom like The Netherlands, Fairway. It's just a land full of dukes. A King clearly outranks a duke. Ask Sir Gary, Fairway. It's true. 

So we got Spain, France and Germany covered. And don't forget Denmark, Fairway. That's not even in Europe for the most part. It isn't. They belong to Greenland. It's just up there from New Hampshire. It is. They're more your neighbours, Fairway. North Americans they are. We build a pole between us.

Same as England, Fairway. They're not part of Europe either. They're exit, Fairway. The Donald helped them with that. They're out. It's called Brexit. It really is. No competition at all. England. Nor the UK. Not even Ireland. None of the above, Fairway.

Lo

#9 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,253 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:49 PM

It is, Fairway. It really is. France too. It's not even a real country, Fairway. It's a fake country. Do you know how their President is called? It's Hollande, Fairway. That's a province of The Netherlands. It really is. France is a Dutch province. His first name in short is France but we call him Frans Hollande, Fairway. 

So he has the same first name as Europe's prime minister. Frans Timmermans, Fairway. From The Netherlands. He leads Europe. Juncker you say? He's from Luxemburg. That's not even a Kingdom like The Netherlands, Fairway. It's just a land full of dukes. A King clearly outranks a duke. Ask Sir Gary, Fairway. It's true. 

So we got Spain, France and Germany covered. And don't forget Denmark, Fairway. That's not even in Europe for the most part. It isn't. They belong to Greenland. It's just up there from New Hampshire. It is. They're more your neighbours, Fairway. North Americans they are. We build a pole between us.

Same as England, Fairway. They're not part of Europe either. They're exit, Fairway. The Donald helped them with that. They're out. It's called Brexit. It really is. No competition at all. England. Nor the UK. Not even Ireland. None of the above, Fairway.

What?

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#10 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:33 AM

Ireland, Fairway. It's true. Italy too. All European countries with an I actually, Fairway. All had to bail them out. Euro. No competition at all. Look them up. They're not. It's huge. It really is. Sign the petition, Fairway. It's going to be amazing. Fantastic, Fairway.

Lo

#11 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:46 PM

BUMP:

It's now official! The video "The Netherlands Second" from @arjenlubach @zondagmetlubach now has more views than Trump had popular votes!

C3Z18d6XUAA4k6U.jpg

Here's Arjen having a phonecall with The Donald: https://twitter.com/...729427640303616

Lo

#12 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,069 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:45 PM

BUMP:

It's now official! The video "The Netherlands Second" from @arjenlubach @zondagmetlubach now has more views than Trump had popular votes!

C3Z18d6XUAA4k6U.jpg

Here's Arjen having a phonecall with The Donald: https://twitter.com/...729427640303616

And it means absolutely nothing. It is a fly on an elephants behind.

#13 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,265 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:53 PM

Thanks for being euphemistic, queenbee1. :)
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#14 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,069 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:16 AM

At least I wasn't being obtuse. Trump is president and there is nothing any of us can do about it. All I hope is that he doesn't start WWlll. This will hasten the next global depression along. This man is a maniac. He is verifiably insane. Worse than I imagined. Far worse.

I thought we could just stumble through this with my optimism, but he is going to tear this country apart. 

Edited by queenbee1, 31 January 2017 - 06:23 AM.

#15 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:25 AM

being euphemistic

This is true. It really is. It's not this 48.000.000. It's 70.000.000 now. You have to count all numbers. Not only our Uitzendinggemist. But also Youtube. And the other sites. You should. 48 is a bad number. It's much more then a fly on the Republican's behind. It's more then a donkey too. Never heard anything of the donkey anymore. Nothing. The donkey is gone. It really is. Served for lunch. Making room for second place. That's ours. It really is. Trust me.

Lo

#16 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,253 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:44 AM

Lo, you are just too funny!  :lol:  :P  :lol:  :)  ^_^

#17 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:30 AM

Hiho Fairway. I'm not. Well, I am. But I'm not, Fairway. That's a falsehood, Fairway. Well, it's not. It's an alternative fact, Fairway. It really is. Trust me. It is. It's fake. It really is. It's just a fake falsehood, Fairway. It really is. Believe me. It is.

Lo

#18 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:10 PM

It's true.

Lo

#19 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,069 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:44 PM

An Apology to the rest of the world 

Lonello FYI your overuse of our names, Lonello is quite annoying. Lonello if I am speaking and Lonello you know I am always speaking my mind then Lonello please stop it. Thanks Lonello.

#20 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,069 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:46 PM

All news is fake news now. The Donald has spoken. Only he knows what are real facts. He gets his news twitter and on Fox. The "real news" network.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users