sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:41 PM

Here you may arrange your QuickTourn matches. Please check this topic frequently, as you as responsible for your own game. In each round you will play a best of three match against your opponent. You have until Sunday 29th January 23:59GMT to play your matches. 

Please make sure you give 3 valid timeslots of at least 2 hour's length by Wednesday 25th January 23:59GMT. Bear in mind that a game can not start later than Sunday 29th Janury 20GMT.

Please also be aware that if there is no arrangement by Friday 27th January 23:59GMT, the game will be automatically arranged for Sunday 29th January 17GMT.

Report your results in this topic once you have concluded your matches. It is advised you make screenshot evidence of your victories,  in the unlikely event there is a dispute. 

Please visit this topic, for a full reminder on the rules and guidelines. If you are still unsure, you may ask questions here

Good luck to both participants!     :)

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#2 Viriatus

Viriatus

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:18 PM

Hi, Bizevr! I'm experiencing some technical problems as my laptop got it's screen broken two days ago, and my other, a 7 year old, is too slow to play a game like this. I will try to figure out a solution to play our semi-final. Meanwhile, you can post when you can play (the furthest, the better) and later I will tell you. Thanks for your understanding.

#3 Bizevr

Bizevr

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:03 PM

Hello Viriatus,

Actually there is no problem, from my point of view, as I was about to post that I would not be able to make it during this week. I am thinking that the next Saturday is my furthest day available. I am not sure about that yet so I will post my exact time schedule later this week. 

I hope the best solution for your problems!

Regards,

Bizevr

Winston S. Churchill — 'Democracy is the worst form of governmentexcept for all the others.'

#4 Viriatus

Viriatus

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:41 AM

Great! I have sent my laptop to repair, will see if it's ready this week or if I will have to ask some relative to let me play in his computer (and house).
Regards

#5 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:21 PM

Both of you need to post some timeslots, please.

Yellow cards are issued to you, as you did not provide 3 adequate timeslots by Wednesday 23:59. Please make an arrangement by Friday 23:59, or the game will be arranged by default for Sunday. 

#6 Viriatus

Viriatus

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:25 PM

Is 19:30 of saturday good for you, Bizevr? I think our tournment manager and finalist Sevenseas is delighted with the idea of disqualify us both :D

Edited by Viriatus, 26 January 2017 - 11:27 PM.

#7 Bizevr

Bizevr

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:09 PM

I have duties during Saturday. You said that you want the match as late as possible. So I supposed you wanted to be done on Sunday. I am free on Sunday late at night. I wouldn't mind to do it 23:59. 

Winston S. Churchill — 'Democracy is the worst form of governmentexcept for all the others.'

#8 Bizevr

Bizevr

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

Do you want to play the game tonight at 21-23GMT?-->Friday

Do you want to play the game tomorrow at 7GMT-9GMT?--> Saturday

Do you want to play the game the day after tomorrow at 7GMT-8GMT or at 23GMT 23:59GMT-->Sunday

Unfortunately I won't be able to play in the afternoon both on Saturday and on Sunday. I have duties with my chess team( I have proof on that if anyone wants to see a link)

#9 Viriatus

Viriatus

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:35 PM

I cant play any of these days after 20:00 (or 20:30 if there are no delays) because I will work at night. Coincidently, I will also play with my chess team for the Lisbon Team Cup, Sunday afternoon at 15:00. About playing in early morning, not only I will be too tired because I work at night, but also because, as I said before, I had to ask someone to let me play in their house and wouldn't be polite to be so early in other people's house on weekend. We can try to play today (or tomorrow) before 20:30 or try asking Sevenseas to postphone our game 1 or 2 days, since next week is the final.

#10 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

Bizevr, it looks like there is a matchup if you can play 30 min earlier tonight (20:30gmt)

#11 Viriatus

Viriatus

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:18 PM

Please, I need you to confirm, maximum by 20:00, if you can or not play today at 20:30, so I don't travel in vain. If Bizevr has made a like on Sevenseas post, someone tell me, please, as I am using my phone and can't see other people's likes.

#12 Bizevr

Bizevr

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:32 PM

Hello Viratus! I guess we'll play at 20:30 tonight. Good luck! By the way I would like to apologize to the tournament manager for the inconvenience that I made during my late availability time slot. I accept the yellow card for my bad sportsmanship.

Edited by Bizevr, 27 January 2017 - 07:32 PM.

#13 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:30 PM

If Bizevr has made a like on Sevenseas post, someone tell me, please, as I am using my phone and can't see other people's likes.

I can confirm that Bizevr has "liked" my post.

#14 Viriatus

Viriatus

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:14 PM

What a bad luck I had these days. After losing the first game, the monitor went down and I couldn't turn it on. Anyway, the game was not very good for me and I accept Bizevr victory.

#15 Bizevr

Bizevr

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:17 PM

The second game I was a scout up while we had changed the Marshals. By the way the first game was quite thrilling as it could have gone both ways. Now I am listening to the following song-->

https://www.youtube....h?v=9jK-NcRmVcw :D

#16 Viriatus

Viriatus

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

Good games, Bizevr. Anyway, everything is happening to me lately.

#17 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:22 PM

Good luck in the third place play off between Wogomite + Viriatus.

Bizevr.. no good luck for you, I want to WIN!  ;)  :D  :ph34r:

#18 Viriatus

Viriatus

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:29 PM

Sorry for didnt answering in the chat but we didnt manage to recover the monitor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users