scottrussia

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:35 AM

I thought this happened last weekend when I played a couple games - but since I don't really pay attention to points I thought it was just my mind getting old.

Today - one week later - I feel better about my mind.  Because again, my opponent decides he's lost.....instead of surrendering.... lets the time run down.  When time gets to zero - the screen sits for a long time - nothing happens - about 30 seconds later...... I get a victory screen saying my opponents time has run out.... and I lose 11 points.

Prior to this game nothing unusual has happened - no disconnections - played a couple of games - didn't get any huge number of points by mistake, etc.

I believe exactly the same thing happened last weekend - played a game - opponent lets time run all the way down - large delay before victory screen - and I lose points.

I have a screen shot from today if you have an email address to send it to - sorry it takes too long for me to figure out how to post stuff online.

​Spartan Warriors

KING of the Battlefield!!!!!!

#2 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,020 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:42 AM

customercare@stratego.com is the email address you need. Put it to the attention of Mick would be best.

Coincidentally, I have been having more issues recently on the new app than before myself. The other day I was winning a game and the fellow let his buffer run down. I typed to him this fact but he didn't stop it by moving. It clicked all the way down to 1 second on his buffer and...nothing happened. NOTHING! I sat and waited for another five minutes staring at the screen, but the Victory banner never came on and so I just exited the game and got a loss. Very weird.

Please do send CC the screenshot. These types of errors need to be brought to their attention.
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users