Theeasy8s

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:24 PM

sometimes the opponent attacks with his marshall  and i loose maybe a captain but my problem is i can not counter attack because my general is on the same flank as the opponent marshall so i can not counter my opponent. what should i do in these situations?

#2 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,903 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:53 PM

put your gen in diagonal of his marsh in the middle of the path. So he will then not be able to do anything more on this side except coming with his gen for an exchange which would open freedom for your colonels on the other side. All this without revealing your marsh.

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#3 Theeasy8s

Theeasy8s

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 26 September 2015 - 07:41 AM

so what you are saying is to exploit the 3 move to 2 squares rule so the marsh would have to attack gen from only the sides and I could protect side with spy while using general to simultaneously protect spy?

#4 douevenswitchbro

douevenswitchbro

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 04 October 2015 - 02:17 PM

so what you are saying is to exploit the 3 move to 2 squares rule so the marsh would have to attack gen from only the sides and I could protect side with spy while using general to simultaneously protect spy?

IDK if you meant this, but he means (I think) that have his marsh and your gen 1 space diagonal from each other, so if he goes to attack you by going in front of youe gen, you do indeed exploit the 2 square rule, otherwise, if he goes to attack from the side, you can just go past him and counter-attack. If he does not go to attack, he would have to exchange generals or have his marsh do basically no attacking, which allows your cols to counter-attack on the opposite side due to no threat of marsh or gen due to marsh being on other side and gen gone. And through all of this you don't reveal your marsh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users