potredas

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:04 PM

YOU BET unladen swallow? How miserable you are. You belong to the others scamps right?

No more talking I am out of here.

Edited by potredas, 12 November 2017 - 10:18 PM.

#822 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:25 PM

YOU BET unladen swallow? How miserable you are. You belong to the others scamps right?

No more talking I am out of here.

If you quit, then the true LOSERS win. Do you really want that for yourself? By continuing to play, and to beat these LOSERS as you had beaten your opponent "revenge" you send a message that you are truly better than they are.

Please...DO...NOT...QUIT. Be the winner you are.

• rgillis783 likes this

#823 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:42 PM

If you quit, then the true LOSERS win. Do you really want that for yourself? By continuing to play, and to beat these LOSERS as you had beaten your opponent "revenge" you send a message that you are truly better than they are.

Please...DO...NOT...QUIT. Be the winner you are.

I can get behind this KMC ! KMC is 100% correct. If a player leaves LOSERS win. I think it was another noble player Queen Bee who posted the following advice,"DON"T OPEN CHAT" . Battle chat is good to make some friends/players-acquaintances but it's double edge sword-fools can get in your head. Take a rest from game regroup and crush them ! HF  ;)

#824 Polnaléon

Polnaléon

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:15 PM

Edited by Polnaléon, 23 November 2017 - 03:31 AM.

#825 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,394 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:13 AM

We will open a case against this player.

• Polnaléon likes this

#826 OVERLORD

OVERLORD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:16 AM

I'm tired of the obscenity and the irony of this player in general and especially. I wonder why he still plays in this site after all that he has done and said. I am really disappointed with his behaviour and his lack of morality but also for being allowed in Stratego.

https://imgur.com/a/hbLPz

#827 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:28 AM

I'm tired of the obscenity and the irony of this player in general and especially. I wonder why he still plays in this site after all that he has done and said. I am really disappointed with his behaviour and his lack of morality but also for being allowed in Stratego.

https://imgur.com/a/hbLPz

Wow, that IS offensive. In the first chat he greets you and then asks if you are "abbadon666."

Then he offers a remark in his second chat: "oh." Yes, I can see how this is obscene.

Finally, he expresses that he has no other accounts. This is base immorality at its pinnacle.

(Sarcasm ended).

You may be one of the most talented of players at this site, Mr. V., but this kind of post is nothing more than inflammatory and ultimately does not bode well for you. Who are you to decide who gets to play Stratego and who does not? You intimate this with your last statement. Truly, this is expressed as only an adolescent can do.

There are more than enough abuse cases brought to this thread without you having to whine about your encounter with unladen swallow. Just play him, beat him (if you can), and then move on. That should be enough satisfaction even for an ego such as yours.

#828 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:31 AM

He lost, for what it's worth. I just thought it was funny to remind him that he couldn't beat me, even when he was playing unfair on a hidden alias. 

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world.

#829 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:04 AM

I wonder why he still plays in this site

I don't think this chat attracts obscenity (and irony is allowed) which is I think why no case has been opened yet but I wonder about your line above, Overlord, as I thought you two were great Gravon-buddies?! So maybe this is a ploy to get him to play more over there :blink: :rolleyes: :huh:?! Anyway, I am wondering now when this game was played as I'm still awaiting my own game against Swallow for the Backstabberstournament and the last I heard Swallow was still facing bug-problems.

brka9.gif

Maybe you should play this game on my behalf then, Overlord :D :lol: :P!

Lo

#830 danis_p_gr

danis_p_gr

Sergeant

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:20 PM

Hallo on Saturday 11/11 the player ''Avast'' used inappropriate graphic words. Look yourself the images below. I believe players like him must been banned from the game for ever.

Thank you

Potredas

Case opened

#831 Yangus

Yangus

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:39 PM

Edited by Yangus, 23 November 2017 - 02:38 AM.

#832 Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:59 PM

Does anyone want to take a guess at who this players (auscourslln) main account is?
What is ironic is auscourslln is a huge lotto himself yet getting upset with Yangus for the same thing lol.

Edited by Final Fantasy, 15 November 2017 - 11:03 PM.

• Yangus likes this

#833 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,252 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:47 PM

Roeczak and I have played against him several times. I don t like his attitude at all, he often swears. He calls everybody a lotto-er. Just to get an idea, in one game against him I was up a general, a captain and a lieutenant and down a major. We had one colonel each and he had one major left which I knew, so I attacked it with my colonel. I think it was a perfectly sensible move cause even if he had his marsh there, I would be up a general, a captain and a lieutenant and down a colonel and I would know his marsh (I hadn t revealed mine), so I would most probably win. Turned out he didn t defend his major with his marshal. As soon as I captured it with my colonel he started accusing me of lotto - if this is lotto I have to basically change my whole perception of stratego - and went further to maintain that he hates Greeks because they constantly lotto. So don t pay any attention to what he says.

Does anyone want to take a guess at who this players (auscourslln) main account is?
What is ironic is auscourslln is a huge lotto himself yet getting upset with Yangus for the same thing lol.

• Yangus likes this

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."

-Plato

#834 danis_p_gr

danis_p_gr

Sergeant

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:10 AM

Let us know of his main account please.

#835 roeczak

roeczak

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,086 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:34 AM

I don't think he's an alias , but he is pretty annoying at times.
Roeczak <----- Stratego YT channel
Highest Rating : 966 (Platinum Marshal)

#836 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,743 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:21 AM

Hallo on Saturday 11/11 the player ''Avast'' used inappropriate graphic words.

The MT has voted a permanent ban on the player Avast for his extremely vulgar chat remarks in a recent game. He will be PB'd pending administrative action.

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#837 General Rascal

General Rascal

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:09 PM

I am reporting AVAST for intensionally running down the buffer. After he ran his marsh into a bomb on the third move of the game he then starts a chat that clearly states he is going to run down the buffer on purpose. You can see on the last image the buffer is near 0:00.

https://imgur.com/a/bX96R

#838 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:49 PM

I am reporting AVAST for intensionally running down the buffer. After he ran his marsh into a bomb on the third move of the game he then starts a chat that clearly states he is going to run down the buffer on purpose. You can see on the last image the buffer is near 0:00.

Could someone tell me how long it takes for admin. to take action, this player still tooling around game. I also note player 12 still around  and they have been mentioned before.

#839 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:49 PM

Gen. Rascal–you're intelligence forces are a little late to the party. Please see post #836.  ;)

#840 General Rascal

General Rascal

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:35 AM

Gen. Rascal–you're intelligence forces are a little late to the party. Please see post #836.  ;)

No soldier wants to be the last one shot and no stratego player want to be the last one trolled.

Also, I am putting my spy on administrative leave.

Edited by General Rascal, 17 November 2017 - 12:37 AM.

• KissMyCookie likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users