#21 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:53 PM

Yep, I found it. It's the terms/swiss101/boston01/olympus1 aliases. Similar abusive behaviour wording by Terms two years ago:

Strobe

Scout

• Cannon.png?_r=1469127976
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 103 posts
  • Decal004.png
  • rank30.png

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:06 PM

I believe that whatever doesn't defeat you on Stratego, simply makes you.. immortal.

•  

• Lonello likes this
I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#22 Bizevr

Bizevr

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:32 PM

http://imgur.com/a/oVw39.

sakrod

This guy has over 8000 games but still has abusive behavior .I am wondering  why he has not been banned yet. I am sure it's not his first time with such a language...

• Aris1970 likes this

Winston S. Churchill — 'Democracy is the worst form of governmentexcept for all the others.'

#23 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:30 PM

Not too bad but probably warning letter: 

http://imgur.com/a/tmJP7 [hajktert]

Not too terrible but the fact that he reacted like this without instigation is pretty sad.

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#24 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:36 PM

http://imgur.com/a/8M60R

Thanks "roeczak" for uploading the images

#25 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,018 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:48 AM

Reporting a very low class player, The Spy. As soon as he took the lead the abusive chat started.

http://imgur.com/a/0D4af
http://imgur.com/a/XiceY
http://imgur.com/a/yxxQ3

The MT has issued a 2nd degree penalty with a one-week ban and a warning letter to The Spy in his recent game with General Rascal.
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#26 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,018 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:05 AM

http://imgur.com/a/oVw39.

sakrod

A case will be opened.
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#27 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:32 PM

11-1, you suck dude :)

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#28 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

11-1, you suck dude :)

But what's even worse is that he has no skills, no talent, wastes everyone's time, and he couldn't bust a rhyme if his life depended on it!  :lol:

Edited by Gwynplaine, 10 January 2017 - 12:36 PM.

"I try to think, but nothing happens!"

#29 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:56 PM

The fact you react on about every report filed in this topic is even more sad.

Gary, my next name to play with is gonna be hilarious dude.

Special dedication to you, you'll see soon enough!

Freedom of speech for life :)

No, it's not.

It's not very bad I agree, but you were/are acting like an idiot to say "♥♥♥♥ you" and "stfu" without instigation.

I'm guessing you're Trickz?

#30 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:04 PM

Fairway - stop poking your nose into everything. No one cares about the effusive comments you add on literally every topic here. 

(Noopidstood is trickz, but the guy you reported isn't.)

#31 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

Fairway - stop poking your nose into everything. No one cares about the effusive comments you add on literally every topic here. 

(Noopidstood is trickz, but the guy you reported isn't.)

I don't understand. What?

I have some questions.

1) Can I please have examples and/or quotes in the last month of me "poking my nose into everything"; as that is a vague accusation and I'm not exactly sure what that means.

2) Can I also please have examples of these emotional "comments I add onto every topic here"...?

I don't understand why you're attacking me... 

And don't try the "I like the look of my own posts" number. I only  comment unless I have something (I think) is important (or somewhat) to say or by defending myself. (This post would qualify as the latter.)

Perhaps you are supporting/backing-up Trickz when he says that "I react on every file reported in this topic", but I would also like some examples of this as well.

Very confused

#32 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:34 PM

You frequently have the need to reply to every topic with your unsolicited views and opinions when no one asks for them.Like in this topic

I - and others - feel you are trying to kiss ♥♥♥ in order to get a moderator promotion. 

I do not intend to insult you but your behaviour is rather silly. Just enjoy stratego like everyone else.

#33 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:41 PM

You frequently have the need to reply to every topic with your unsolicited views and opinions when no one asks for them.Like in this topic

I - and others - feel you are trying to kiss ♥♥♥ in order to get a moderator promotion. 

I do not intend to insult you but your behaviour is rather silly. Just enjoy stratego like everyone else.

Get a Moderator Promotion??!

What??!

IMHO that's just stupid. I am 12 years old. !!!

12-year-olds Do Not become moderators!

edit-- commenting on the topic, that fits under the category of posting something (I think)  is important. I don't believe children here (both my age and younger, yes, several) need to be reading a cartoon that although not adressed/directed to anyway, says "shut the ♥♥♥♥ up". IMO there's a reason why "♥♥♥♥" is bleaped out by the system.

#34 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

Fairway, in all fairness you placed a target upon yourself when you started posting non-relevant posts. Disagreeing with someone’s submission, asking for more photos, or entering an argument with your opinion really is none of your business. Of the 34 posts here, 9 were made by GaryLShelton as official business, 13 are complaints or directly relevant to ongoing matters, and the remaining 12 are made up by 7 of your superfluous spoutings. So, in essence, you a comparatively flooding the thread with your self-indulgence. That is roughly 20.5% (a little more than a 1/5) filler that is unnecessary.

#35 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:52 PM

Fairway, in all fairness you placed a target upon yourself when you started posting non-relevant posts. Disagreeing with someone’s submission, asking for more photos, or entering an argument with your opinion really is none of your business. Of the 34 posts here, 9 were made by GaryLShelton as official business, 13 are complaints or directly relevant to ongoing matters, and the remaining 12 are made up by 7 of your superfluous spoutings. So, in essence, you a comparatively flooding the thread with your self-indulgence. That is roughly 20.5% (a little more than a 1/5) filler that is unnecessary.

Slight, small correction.

1 was helping Ufuk post his screenshots here. (helpful)

2 were researching, finding out the banned player Ufuk had played with similar language (helpful)

1 posting a report of my own (Important)

3 (now 4) defending myself from attacks against trickz, sevenseas saying "I poke my nose into everything and add emotional comments to every topic", Sevenseas saying I kiss ♥♥♥ to get "moderator promotion"  and now you saying I have not added anything helpful to the topic.  (defending myself)

I don't understand , where are the" superfluous spoutings"?  :huh:

#36 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:58 PM

Precisely my point–Ufuk doesn't need your help. He's more than capable of handling matters on his own and you are not a moderator. Did he ask for your help? No. Hence, you are poking your nose into someone else's business. Had you, perhaps, offered in such a way such as, "Hello, Ufuk...gee, that's a nice name. Would you perchance need some assistance with filing your complaint on this thread? I would be delighted if I could help you. I'm not a moderator, but just let me know if I can be of help. You will write me, won't you? I'll be waiting to hear from you."

#37 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:00 PM

Precisely my point–Ufuk doesn't need your help. He's more than capable of handling matters on his own and you are not a moderator. Did he ask for your help? No. Hence, you are poking your nose into someone else's business. Had you, perhaps, offered in such a way such as, "Hello, Ufuk...gee, that's a nice name. Would you perchance need some assistance with filing your complaint on this thread? I would be delighted if I could help you. I'm not a moderator, but just let me know if I can be of help. You will write me, won't you? I'll be waiting to hear from you."

I don't think you have all the facts.

Ufuk had opened a seperate topic in "general discussion multiplayer" asking where to post screenshots which he had of a player using nasty language. Ufuk can second this.

#38 Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine

Sergeant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

Did he ask you for help? No.

Somehow, most people find their way to this thread, even if they have posted their grievance in the wrong section. In fact, moderators usually help out, albeit, they are not always in a position to respond with bullet-like speed to such matters, but they do manage. I will agree it was helpful of you to afford Ufuk this suggestion, but to continue in open forum with your "helping hand" is ego. Why didn't you send him a PM instead? Usually, when I am helping someone with a matter, this is my preferred course of communication and this is where I would suggest you try communicating that way–after pointing them in the right direction.

(By the way–congrats on making silver miner...).

#39 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

What about all the times you post inane comments like "I think this is a first degree offence!", "Not enough screenshots IMO!" etc

#40 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

Did he ask you for help? No.

Somehow, most people find their way to this thread, even if they have posted their grievance in the wrong section. In fact, moderators usually help out, albeit, they are not always in a position to respond with bullet-like speed to such matters, but they do manage. I will agree it was helpful of you to afford Ufuk this suggestion, but to continue in open forum with your "helping hand" is ego. Why didn't you send him a PM instead? Usually, when I am helping someone with a matter, this is my preferred course of communication and this is where I would suggest you try communicating that way–after pointing them in the right direction.

(By the way–congrats on making silver miner...).

I'm sorry, but this is simply odd.

1) I don't understand what's wrong with helping one of my best friends Ufuk. Yes Moderators usually help out in things like that, but you must also consider the fact that no moderators were active at that time and for the quickest answer I might as well answer his question. No he didn't directly ask me, but he didn't directly  ask any mods either.  Therefore I am complete obliged to answer his question, if I know the answer I don't understand whats wrong with this.

2) Saying that I need to write a PM is confused. I'm not going to write a PM for every post I ever make, so making one to answer this question is pointless, excluding the fact that it takes much longer to make it, write the person's name, ect. when I can simply post the answer in the topic where it belongs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users