sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:22 PM

Here you may arrange your QuickTourn matches. Please check this topic frequently, as you as responsible for your own game. In each round you will play a best of three match against your opponent. You have until Sunday 23:59GMT to play your matches. 

Please make sure you give 3 valid timeslots of at least 2 hour's length by Wednesday 23:59GMT. Bear in mind that a game can not start later than Sunday 20GMT.

Please also be aware that if there is no arrangement by Friday 23:59GMT, the game will be automatically arranged for Sunday 17GMT.

Report your results in this topic once you have concluded your matches. It is advised you make screenshot evidence of your victories,  in the unlikely event there is a dispute. 

Please visit this topic, for a full reminder on the rules and guidelines. If you are still unsure, you may ask questions here

Good luck to both participants!  :)

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#2 yoyordy

yoyordy

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:58 AM

Hi Josephwhite,

I can play:

Wednesday: 8:00 GMT-10:00 GMT & 18:00 GMT-20:00 GMT

Thursday: 8:00 GMT-10:30 GMT & 17:00 GMT-19:00 GMT

Friday: Not sure what times

Saturday: 8:00 GMT-11:00 GMT & 17:00 GMT-19:00 GMT

--yoyordy

Edited by yoyordy, 03 January 2017 - 09:19 AM.

My name is Daniƫl, but my account name is yoyordy. Yo is a word for 'hi' en Yordy is a name.

#3 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:28 AM

Josephwhite, you will receive a "Yellow Card" for failing to provide 3 valid timeslots by the Wednesday 23:59 curfew. 

I urge you, Josephwhite, to provide timeslots as soon as possible. Please understand that if there is no valid arrangement by Friday 23:59GMT the game will be arranged by default for Sunday 17GMT.

#4 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:14 PM

The game has been arranged for Sunday 17GMT. 

#5 josephwhite

josephwhite

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:29 PM

Sorry, I didn't realise this tournament had started. I'm used to getting a pm notification with games. I guess I lost.

#6 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:00 PM

I sent you 3 messages from Wed-Saturday informing you about the game through your PM inbox. http://forum.strateg...3&st=0#msg71220

As you did not arrive for the scheduled game yes, you unfortunately have lost. I'm very sorry about this. It would have been nice if you could have played, but I have made every effort to communicate your requirements to you in both forum and PM. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users