Photo

cheating, visuals and other hacks : share your information?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

"Your words : if people can't win with cheats against you, then they can't win."  Blatant lie.

"You get respect with decent behaviour during and after games."  You mean like I don't fall for your bluffs so you immediately start calling me a cheater?  That's decent behavior during and after games?  Maybe you do have an IQ of 38.

Probably you suffer from schizofrenic issues or something.

Arrogant piece of s.......

This is what you wrote :

"THE NERVE OF SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE A GOOD PLAYER, GETTING THEIR ♥♥♥
BEAT, & DEDUCING IT MUST BE CHEATING CAUSE HOW ELSE COULD SOMEONE
BEAT ME?"

1) Where the f... did I claim I'm a good player? I've never said that, you did....

2) If I don't cheat against you, I can't win.  That's what you say here.

The reason I see that statement like that is because

I never said somewhere that people can't beat me if they can't cheat so that is what YOU make of it and therefore it'll probably apply to yourself.  They're all weak as hell and without a cheat, they can't beat you.

That's the impression I get from your stupid quote. But no, you try to act like you're thinking for me and that it's so called impossible to beat me straight up without any cheats.  I will speak for myself, don't need your words for that.

3) You are so extremely arrogant that you immediately reacted on this topic while your name WASN'T MENTIONNED at all with my first post in this topic! And it happens to be your very first post at all at this forum.

What a credits I get while I didn't even mention your name in this entire topic! 

So if I have an iq of 38, what is your iq then?!

Guys are you are so mad annoying and so arrogantly full of themselves,......serious, just f....off and go play on Gravon or something.

Try to intercept 2 bluffs on your colonel right there with mister Radcliffe.

Extremely arrogant, just lotto luck but still thinking : "Euhm, no, that's impossible, you're weak as hell so you can't bluff my colonel off, I know that for sure, impossible."

If Ace does it on your beloved site, you'll shit in your pants right away probably.

I can't stand you.

You are so irritating as hell, unbelievable,....scitzo noob, get the f....outta here :s

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#22 wazaaap

wazaaap

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

omg hush  , ive played punish twice or maybe three times   (as i recall its 1-1 or 2-1) ,, i wont beat a 'cheater'

and people who have played on other sites probaly r a bit better than average guys on here  and have dealt with bs topics before

and trickz  most of us know you bluff alot   js 

adept and go on  , stop crying on forums  

talking bout and link hax doesnt help anything 

if someone has the urge to 'cheat' on such game thats his problem

°_°

#23 SSyo

SSyo

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Miner

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Don't know Ace Rimmer, never played on Gravon or Metaforge.

You claim he's the best in the world.  Then he has to be Pim Niemeyer or Vincent De Boer.

Both have won several world titles but I can't remember any Ace....

But I don't know this for sure so I leave it open,.....it's subjective anyway who's the best player in the world.

Right now you're maybe top 10 but if the ranking league was based on the winning percentages and the games played, you would not be there.

You're also an hypocrite btw because I can't claim you're arrogant but you can accuse me of being weak as hell.

Accusing someone of something that's not true is despicable you've said,.......yeah right.

If I'm really weak as hell, then I would never make it to the silver league so that's just absolute nonsense.

Btw, do I have to smell that you are a true player with only one account?

So many times I played against players like you who have outstanding stats and then suddenly they seemed to have more accounts and they knew my pieces.  So it's not strange that I compared you to such a guy (SS, Syo, Simply The Best,...).

It's happened so many times that I just don't know who's playing pure and who's not.

But fine, I give you the benefit of the doubt so you beat me twice,....happy now?  So this means you can accuse me of being weak as hell now?  Daddy must be proud of you I guess :)

Beat, beated,.....who cares?

Just beat it arrogant player :)

Trickz, please do not drag me into your cheat claims. It would appear that Punish just lost again...  :)

#24 SSyo

SSyo

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Miner

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

omg hush  , ive played punish twice or maybe three times   (as i recall its 1-1 or 2-1) ,, i wont beat a 'cheater'

and people who have played on other sites probaly r a bit better than average guys on here  and have dealt with bs topics before

and trickz  most of us know you bluff alot   js 

adept and go on  , stop crying on forums  

talking bout and link hax doesnt help anything 

if someone has the urge to 'cheat' on such game thats his problem

Amen.

#25 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

Punish is not mentionned as name in this topic.

This was cheating in general, that's all.

He reacted here because I've talked about him in another topic.

Is it so unlogical that I thought he could have been a cheater?

I've had it quite some times before : or cheating or players that crushed me instantly because they knew my army and I usually have standard setups for players which I didn't play before.  In my eyes that's also cheating but this aside....

After a while all those players and their stats look exactly like Ssyo and so on.

And that's what I thought,...

Maybe it was not necessary to put that (what I said about Punish) on the forum but I do think it's necessary there's a topic for cheating in general like here.

I just couldn't know and such players are very frustrating so that's why I immediately thought of that.

I lost both games very clear, I'm not gonna whine about it. If someone's stronger, then he's stronger but to me it just looked that he knew exactly where to hit me and how.  He intercepted several bluffs and he did that in both games.

Then he was talking as well,.....so yeah, names as Ssyo and so on were camin' up in my head, you can't blame me? :)

For the rest, we all know that Wazaap is the very best and that Tricks is weak as hell :)

And Ssyo, sorry dude, that was not the intention,..............but perhaps Punish could be your brother?

Lol

#26 SSyo

SSyo

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Miner

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

Punish is not mentionned as name in this topic.

This was cheating in general, that's all.

He reacted here because I've talked about him in another topic.

Is it so unlogical that I thought he could have been a cheater?

I've had it quite some times before : or cheating or players that crushed me instantly because they knew my army and I usually have standard setups for players which I didn't play before.  In my eyes that's also cheating but this aside....

After a while all those players and their stats look exactly like Ssyo and so on.

And that's what I thought,...

Maybe it was not necessary to put that (what I said about Punish) on the forum but I do think it's necessary there's a topic for cheating in general like here.

I just couldn't know and such players are very frustrating so that's why I immediately thought of that.

I lost both games very clear, I'm not gonna whine about it. If someone's stronger, then he's stronger but to me it just looked that he knew exactly where to hit me and how.  He intercepted several bluffs and he did that in both games.

Then he was talking as well,.....so yeah, names as Ssyo and so on were camin' up in my head, you can't blame me? :)

For the rest, we all know that Wazaap is the very best and that Tricks is weak as hell :)

And Ssyo, sorry dude, that was not the intention,..............but perhaps Punish could be your brother?

Lol

No worries Trickz. I am thrilled that the glitch is fixed so that when I continue to beat players, they can no longer cry wolf. SSyo's stats are actually poor, 67.8% win percentage out of 323 games. No bueno. 2 out of 3, just average.

#27 HmmNess

HmmNess

Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

Alright, so we finished with the pissing match?  The cheats we can stop are chasing and any types of glitches that may occur.  Any outside scripts or software used to cheat can never be controlled, period.  That being said, I am worried about a script that could allow you to see everyone's pieces.  If this is possible, it has to be looked into, but there is NO guarantee that it can be stopped.

Look at Chess for example.  A program called "Houdini" is supposed to be used for testing and practice.  Since it is a very good AI computer for chess, it can be used to cheat while you are playing an online game.  Now, sites like chess.com have ways of stopping a straight up A-Z AI computer cheat like this, but if you throw in some random human moves, the software can't detect you are cheating.  How can you stop this from occurring?  You can't.

Now as for the pissing match.  I don't mind players having a few words with each other, but keep things on subject please.  We have like a whole page of "This is the Deal homie!" talk, which we really do not need.  I look forward to reading the posts about how to fix problems or people complaining about problems they are having.  Let's focus on that. =)

Trickz, you have more weight to pull in the community, so if people want to throw cake in your face, say a little bit, and just let it roll.  Punish only has a few posts on the forums, so he or she is really not helping out here to fix the game.  I myself believe you are doing more for the community than Punish's few posts and I believe many others would agree that you are helping.  So, in general, you have to be the bigger man and not worry about nonsense.  Win or lose it really doesn't matter, just being a part of making this site work right is where we need to aim our arrows.

HmmNess

• GaryLShelton likes this
Posted Image

#28 SSyo

SSyo

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Miner

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

Alright, so we finished with the pissing match?  The cheats we can stop are chasing and any types of glitches that may occur.  Any outside scripts or software used to cheat can never be controlled, period.  That being said, I am worried about a script that could allow you to see everyone's pieces.  If this is possible, it has to be looked into, but there is NO guarantee that it can be stopped.

Look at Chess for example.  A program called "Houdini" is supposed to be used for testing and practice.  Since it is a very good AI computer for chess, it can be used to cheat while you are playing an online game.  Now, sites like chess.com have ways of stopping a straight up A-Z AI computer cheat like this, but if you throw in some random human moves, the software can't detect you are cheating.  How can you stop this from occurring?  You can't.

Now as for the pissing match.  I don't mind players having a few words with each other, but keep things on subject please.  We have like a whole page of "This is the Deal homie!" talk, which we really do not need.  I look forward to reading the posts about how to fix problems or people complaining about problems they are having.  Let's focus on that. =)

Trickz, you have more weight to pull in the community, so if people want to throw cake in your face, say a little bit, and just let it roll.  Punish only has a few posts on the forums, so he or she is really not helping out here to fix the game.  I myself believe you are doing more for the community than Punish's few posts and I believe many others would agree that you are helping.  So, in general, you have to be the bigger man and not worry about nonsense.  Win or lose it really doesn't matter, just being a part of making this site work right is where we need to aim our arrows.

HmmNess

At some point, the sore losers will realize that they have not been cheated by a system glitch or that another player was using some type of program to see their players and that they lost because the other player simply played a better game in that instance, that is all. Punish should have the same weight as anyone else who posts on this forum and did nothing wrong except defend himself against a sore loser. Constantly accusing other players of cheating is not helping the community. 

#29 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

yo Ssyo, I'm a sore loser?

Lol, the next time I play you I'm gonna chop your head off,...I'm a sword user! B)

Ness, this ain't no pissing match although the talk was getting more loser

but the fatalaties will always happen in the games when one of the two is the corps cruiser!

And since everybody is comparing this game to chess,

Ssyo's king is gonna get the L because I'm a horse mover!

I'm always whining? No, those are dork rumours!

Whoever I'm about to play, I'll win the war later or lose the war sooner.

It's like poker but my starting hands against Punish were no bullets, nor suiters

so my competitive engine was only a Mini one designed by John Cooper! :D

But unlike you I never drove a glitchmobile.

Tricks is real and cheating ain't nothing but a ♥♥♥♥♥ her deal.

And your name is famous for that,...you're like a myth, revealed! 

You were the biggest whiner when you lost so you abused a script to steal,

a glitcher's meal and it gave you a kick for real!

But in the end your stats are the same as mine so skip the squeal...

Cuz' we're both average losers so at least I can understand the shit you feel! :D

#30 Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

Lt. Jones?prefer to play against people from other countries in the world because on tournaments you don't have that opportunity.

Try an ISF World Cup Tournament. This how I met Vincent De Boer and went head to head with his sister to win the Woman's Title. 

Pim Neimeier was representing Netherlands in Team Play, and both my husband and I (who with Richard Ratliff represented England Team) had the opportuniy to play Pim. I have played Pim online at Meta quite a few times. Its a shame the team from the GSF (Greek Stratego Federation) couldn't get there. Richard would have had his hands full.

and yeah, Trickz, I went to the site. Looks like a hackers dream.

Now that you're all bored with my chatter, I just want to say this: If we have the option to accept or decline a match without penalty, and players can make accurate and detailed reports to support accusations of cheating (www.dvdvideosoft.com  FREE screen recorder makes .avi vids and .jpg pics), and these reports are all in one thread on one part of the forum, and if everyone knows where that thread is, then.....known cheaters will be denied combat, and the site admins will not have anything to do.  

BECAUSE WE, THE PLAYERS, WILL CLEAN IT UP ON OUR OWN!  Neighborhood Watch does work. 

Trickz, Hmmness, MidnightGuy-  please make it happen.  Love you all. :wub:

wc 2010x2.jpg

#31 vowles_23

vowles_23

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

You misunderstood about the complain-button. It was suggested to be a feature at the end of a game, you can chose to up-vote or down-vote a player, and a player that stacks up too many down-voted would be punished somehow. 

vowles_23

chesscom_badge_468x60_s.gif

#32 Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

Why can't I  find half these buttons? I see the draw and surrender buttons. Not that it matters, all I care about is the games I lose because my buffer time MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARS. I have seen my time count down during the opponent's turn!

PS thx for friend request, vowles_23

wc 2010x2.jpg

#33 Lord_AvS

Lord_AvS

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

Everyone who win from me is a cheater. I am cheating so how could they win from me if they are not cheating :rolleyes:

I don't know or there are any programs by which you can cheat and i don't care or there are. If people utilize that because they want to win that's their case. It will once get discovered by the developers. What does it matter or you win or loose, it's just a game.....

So why talk that you suspect people cheating. You will never know if they do. Beside that the change is 99% that you face a better player, so deal with that and take your lose!

Nothing's good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

#34 whizzkid

whizzkid

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

We've done our best to make sure you can't cheat on the gameplay, but we're only human.   For example, we never suspected players to be so petty that they're trying to win games by spamming the pause functionality for example.

Anywho, to ease your minds a little about this,   It is NOT possible for someone to make a script that tells you the opponents pieces.  The opponents pieces is not data that is hidden in your client,  it is never even communicated to you..  

you COULD make something that lets you remember the pieces of the opponent that you've seen during gameplay, but that is all. That's as much 'cheating' as it is when you write it down on paper somewhere....

The opponent pieces are not communicated to the other player at all, except when you attack/get attacked. and then only THAT piece.

The server has both setups but never communicates this to the players, It also keeps track of the gameplay.

So in theory,  you COULD make a client that switches your pieces around, but as soon as you try to make a move with a switched piece. the server sees this as an invalid move, and it is ignored.

So players complaining about someone cheating by switching their pieces around, this simply is not possible.

Also, the free battlecoin-tool that I saw on this page probably contains a trojan, or botnet,  But if you're one of those persons who want to cheat on us by trying to steal, please, go ahead and use it ;)

(Battle coins are also server controlled, there's no fake stuff you can do to make it give you more coins, except making real payments to the server :)

#35 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:45 AM

(Battle coins are also server controlled, there's no fake stuff you can do to make it give you more coins, except making real payments to the server :)

Or physically bringing snacks or cookies to our office... :rolleyes:

#36 Sohal

Sohal

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

PUNISH is not a cheater. He is a great player who was top 5 at meta.

#37 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

I know he's not a cheater now and I know he's indeed one of the best players out here so he will get credits for that :-)

#38 SuperDrew2k

SuperDrew2k

Miner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:37 AM

sometimes when i play, im also on the phone with Ezmerelda, my reliable fortune teller from 1-800-crystal-ball

i imagine some of you paranoid freaks would consider her advice in which piece i should attack next as cheating, if so...too dang bad.

Hmm....i wonder where that marshal went

#39 cotton

cotton

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

I just played Renaat.

2,5 minutes, there was no movements. Tan he came with a Colonel. Slaloms between 3 bombs and my General.He takes 15 pieces this way.

I had never played with this setup before. I don't now how that was possible.

#40 5 Stars

5 Stars

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Alexandros - named and shamed - obviously trying a cheat trick on me.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users