Alex-89

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:10 AM

Hello. I am a newbie at this site. It's great and very nice, love it. But how to fill in my complete profile? Have chosen an avatar. What else should I do?.. 

Alexander Chorny

#2 papillon

papillon

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:50 PM

Welcome, hope you'll continue to contribute. 

If I'm not mistaken it's either a longstanding bug or maybe has to do with Facebook or something. Anyway, i've never gotten that achievement, at least I don't think so. The achievement thing starts to wear off after a while. And it hasn't been updated I don't think ever. Just play games and find the fun people--and ignore the turds. Cheers.

• Alex-89 likes this

#3 Alex-89

Alex-89

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:35 PM

Thanks a lot for the answer, you're cool)

I just make acquaintaince about how the system works. I wonder how I make a request to play with smb, and the system finds an opponent for me in just 3 or maybe 10 seconds. Still it's very good for me)

Alexander Chorny

#4 papillon

papillon

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:46 PM

Thanks a lot for the answer, you're cool)

I just make acquaintaince about how the system works. I wonder how I make a request to play with smb, and the system finds an opponent for me in just 3 or maybe 10 seconds. Still it's very good for me)

The match wheel looks for available opponents in generally the same skill level. The longer it cycles, the wider the reach. If it finds something quick, most likely it is an opponent within very close range. If it takes longer than 10 seconds (or, in the case of some of the very high level players, a looooooooooooong time), that range most likely widens...or, someone near your rank has recently become available. Hope that is the kind of answer you were looking for.

Also, sometimes the rank differential can be very, very large. Even Bronze Sergeants might find themselves playing high silvers. It happens! And geez, when it does, just play your game and learn from them. Don't just lotto. You're much better off learning something than trying to win with magic.

#5 Alex-89

Alex-89

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:37 PM

Had some problems with the displaying but it seems that they are gone. Sorry, don't know how to delete my post so I edited.

Still have a bunch of questions, but don't want to write here (at the forum) too much. Perhaps in the chat?

Alexander Chorny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users