New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:34 PM

Dear administrators,

Several minutes ago, I have experienced a bug with score counting for the game I won.
I have won the game and instead of receiving  + (plus) score  I received  - (minus)18 as you can see from the screenshot in the attachement.

Could you please explaine if the rules of the game have been changed and now we're going to receive +score for loosing games?

If not can I ask to resolve the problem and count my lost (-18) score back  and to add score for winning the game.

Thank you in advance. 

#2 Kernel Mustard

Kernel Mustard

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:09 PM

Dear administrators,

Several minutes ago, I have experienced a bug with score counting for the game I won.
I have won the game and instead of receiving  + (plus) score  I received  - (minus)18 as you can see from the screenshot in the attachement.

Could you please explaine if the rules of the game have been changed and now we're going to receive +score for loosing games?

If not can I ask to resolve the problem and count my lost (-18) score back  and to add score for winning the game.

Thank you in advance. 

Email customercare@stratego.com

There are certain cases like these that the mods here will not be able to help you.

#3 actleader

actleader

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:20 PM

Email customercare@stratego.com

There are certain cases like these that the mods here will not be able to help you.

thank you, Kernel Mustard!

• Kernel Mustard likes this

#4 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:14 PM

in some cases the system does not update your ranking immediately after a game so it may be that you've lost your preceeding game and that it is counting it together with this game, so if you've lost 23 points in the previous game and won 5 points in this game the final result is -18. To check for what happened customer care shall look into your game history what happened in the games right befoire this one. To facilitate their work you should indicate date and time of your game as well the name of your opponent.

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users