Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

adding friends that aren't on-line (Suggestion)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sgt. Blkdog

Sgt. Blkdog

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:02 PM

I suggest that a change (or changes) be made to the adding friends process.

1.  Change the label from "Invite Friends" to "Add A Friend" or "Add Friends"

2. Don't have "Facebook" as the default choice tab. The majority of people that play here don't connect via Facebook.

3. Instead of tabs, have 3 options after clicking "Invite Friends"

a. invite a Facebook Friend

b. email a friend

c. name search a friend.

The name search is an excellent tool. but in all the time I've been playing here, I never realized it existed.

in the past, I have clicked that "Invite Friends" button. All I noticed after that, was a "Connect to Facebook" button. There is wording about an "email tab", but I dismissed that, because if I wanted to invite someone whose email address I knew, I would just speak to them directly and tell them to go to Stratego.com. There is no mention of the people search tab.

Maybe it's just me, but I never realized those tabs were there. (They are off to the left by the way) I thought the only options were to click the " Connect with Facebook" button or the  "X" in the top right corner to close the window.

• Lonello, The Maestro, cflag and 4 others like this

Wuf!

#2 Grizzlybear

Grizzlybear

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 October 2015 - 04:02 PM

I want add something to the point 'name search a friend' - I hope it was right here (new topic?).

If I invite a friend then the invitation will send by click the 'Add friend' button or by the 'enter' key. Last one was a little bit difficult, because everytime you make a input you finished with 'enter' key - so it's happened automatically.

Now ich search someone and enter 3 character - and I hit automatically the enter key - wow - I invite more the 10 persons.

I mean it was better, when the inviting happened only by click the 'Add friend' button.

The only thing that doubles if you share it with somebody was happiness.

#3 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,213 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 18 October 2015 - 10:13 PM

Hmm. I think that happened once to me, too. I tried to friend someone and 15 people popped up on my friends list the next day....

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users