Division 4 is now officially open: so you can all start arranging and playing!
In this topic all players in Division 4 can post their availability, post game arrangements and results.
In this topic both players should confirm right before or during set-up time that they will be playing at that moment. Only then the match will be a valid tournament match.
All games must be played as unranked games. Participants are urged to add all other players that are in their division to their friends list. They can play whenever they like. There is however a curfew. All players must have played at least 7 of their matches within the first 6 weeks. For the remaining matches TC can make a schedule and decide, for fair play purposes, which match has to be played when (which sequence) and if required TC can provide additional rules. TC can decide to intervene at an earlier stage if they see fit.
After the match has finished, the result of the match should be reported immediately in this topic. This can be done by a screenshot, but it would be nice if just BOTH participants report/confirm the result immediately following the end of the match.
Every player plays every other player in their division exactly once for this tournament
Each game scores points (6 for a victory, 3 for a draw and 1 for a loss)
The Official Participants are:
We wish all the participants all the best and have fun!
The Tournament Committee maintains a fair play policy concerning behaviour on the battlefield. First and most important: All players are equal (to us) and should be treated that way. So we created a set of very clear rules and kept them as short and simple as possible. But with that comes some extra responsibility for participants:
- Double-chase is NOT allowed; counter-chasing is accepted
- You are only allowed to record a match if you receive permission from your opponent prior to starting the game (with proof). Please respect the decision of your opponent; the only exception is that you may film the sequence of moves needed for proof of doublechasing
- In case of a system bug once the game has begun, your opponent may decide whether to accept the win (this is legal only in-game, not if it occurs during setup) or to start the game over. That decision must be respected by all players
- Accept draws if there is no other option. The draw-refusal policy is in place, and TC will judge cases;
- Refrain from abusive behavior
- Keep the tournament going; no delaying or stalling during scheduling please.
Any violation of this policy may lead to disqualification.
We also maintain a strict forum policy:
- Insinuations and unneeded remarks towards other players will not be tolerated anywhere
- Division threads are reserved to the participants and TC and are primarily to make game arrangements, confirmations and results reports;
- Players should regularly check the forum and private-message (PM) inboxes and react promptly when asked (especially when receiving PM's from TC)
- If a question comes up, TC will handle it (especially more promptly if directed straight to TC), and if there is a remark about the general functioning of the rules or suggestions it should be put in the Questions Thread
- The Bomb of Spies is the place to congratulate people after a match with the result, their great efforts, or some great sportsmanship. But please keep it real and in context
- Players are RESPONSIBLE for proper forum use. People should use the appropriate threads for posts. Posting in the wrong topic can lead to TC needing to hide/delete or move it to the appropriate topic
- These principles are in place to be as transparent as possible with ALL players. Please respect others and have fun.
Any violation of this policy may lead to disqualification, even a tournament and/or forum ban. TC will hide or move posts in case of violation of these rules, and original posters will be contacted.