Cannan

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:27 PM

Hi Mick/Moderators, I had a question (I looked for any other place concerning help in this forum so I don't know if this is the right place to put this question.)

I wanted to join a division (It looks like fun and there is a lot of people my rank) but It says "only players included on the list my participate in the division" or something like that. But I'm not on the list and I don't know how to be. In other words, how do you join a division?

~Cannan

I was surprised when playing a game to find the opponent's flag in the front row. I would think guarded by bombs in the back row would make more sense.

#2 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:09 PM

It's invitation only. You can get invited by participating (and doing well in) the open tournaments that are held throughout the year. Next open tournament will be in Autumn. There may be other ways to get in that I'm not aware of.

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#3 Cannan

Cannan

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:18 PM

It's invitation only. You can get invited by participating (and doing well in) the open tournaments that are held throughout the year. Next open tournament will be in Autumn. There may be other ways to get in that I'm not aware of.

Thanks a lot. Your comment is appreciated.

~Cannan

I was surprised when playing a game to find the opponent's flag in the front row. I would think guarded by bombs in the back row would make more sense.

#4 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:26 PM

you can also raise your questions about tournament in the tournament forum. Tournament managers will be more than happy to give you the details.

http://forum.strateg...ion-tournament/

• Cannan likes this
If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#5 Cannan

Cannan

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:12 PM

you can also raise your questions about tournament in the tournament forum. Tournament managers will be more than happy to give you the details.

http://forum.strateg...ion-tournament/

Thank you!

#6 papillon

papillon

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

Hey Cannan, glad to hear your interest! We'll definitely look out for you ahead of the next open tournament, and yes, getting into that will loop you into the Divisions program.

• Cannan likes this

#7 Cannan

Cannan

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

Hey Cannan, glad to hear your interest! We'll definitely look out for you ahead of the next open tournament, and yes, getting into that will loop you into the Divisions program.

Thank you, Papillon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users