scottrussia

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:10 PM

Battles should be fought and won on the battlefield.   The Master's Tournament already rewards those with the best historical results in tournaments.  No other advantage should be given.

We all have lives and sometimes there are more important things.  No problem, there is the next tournament, and the next and the next, etc, etc.

Those that participate and accumulate points should be rewarded.  If you win one tournament and have enough points for the 1st division good for you.  If you play in one tournament but only finish 4th and end up playing Spartan Warriors then tough luck.

I find it amazing that those that loudly proclaim how "lotto" is responsible for any/all losses, are willing to allow someone to "lotto" their way to one tournament win and proclaim them somehow the most worthy of participants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Separately, I support having 4 tournaments a year - two elimination (single and double) - both being seeded by pure luck of the draw.  Win your battles and your the champ.  Plain and simple.

I don't support incorporating even more ratings nonsense into these tournaments.  You can play all year and brag on Napoleon's thread about how high your ELO ranking is.  Four times a year its time to put your army to the test!!!

If you choose to allow other ranking methods then I petition for Spartan Warrior rankings to be included and I'm the top Spartan Warrior with Spartan Warrior Ranking of 1,000,000 + :)

• cflag and Moriarty like this

​Spartan Warriors

KING of the Battlefield!!!!!!

#22 cflag

cflag

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:00 PM

Scott a huge like from me and I wish one day to see you with blue colour.It would be interesting for sure.

#23 Moriarty

Moriarty

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 23 January 2016 - 01:35 AM

blue colour?

I have no idea what that thing under my avatar is. I've always liked stickers

#24 Moriarty

Moriarty

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 23 January 2016 - 01:35 AM

you mean his coat of arms?

I have no idea what that thing under my avatar is. I've always liked stickers

#25 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,277 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:34 PM

you mean his coat of arms?

He means the blue color of the TC Managers.  cflag is saying that scottrussia has some good ideas about tournaments.

• cflag likes this

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users