I AM NOTIE

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Spy

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:02 PM

I just played a ranked game with Malek Alfa and login screen appeared suddenly.

When I clicked to login it shows that I have lost the game and minus 10 points.

I think it is very unacceptable I lose points this way when the game has not ended.

10 points should be restored to me. It does not matter to me whether Malek Alfa deducts 10 points or not.

If Malek Alfa is still online, perhaps he can verify the situation.

Thanks.

#2 Astros 17

Astros 17

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:43 PM

Prove it

3 - 0

#3 Kernel Mustard

Kernel Mustard

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:15 PM

You should be able to get your points back, but only if Malek can confirm.

#4 scottrussia

scottrussia

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:41 PM

the last couple of days this has been happening a lot.

One thing we try is to close everything and shut the computer down and then try again.

If it makes you feel any better we lost about 150 points last night from this.... my son doesn't quite understand the idea of wait a "while" and try again...... to him a "while" is about 30 seconds!!!!

​Spartan Warriors

KING of the Battlefield!!!!!!

#5 I AM NOTIE

I AM NOTIE

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Spy

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:34 AM

No worry on this, will move on like a soldier in the Stratego battlefield.

#6 josephwhite

josephwhite

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:05 AM

Hello, this just happened to me against a player in the low 100s ranking (DocSteve56), thus losing me 22-25 points (I went from 631 or 633 down to 609). I normally wouldn't bother, but this is a lot of points for a game that I should have won.

He had not played since there were 5 minutes on the clock and and I think he was going to let the time runout, as I'm quite sure that my miner was going to capture his flag, after I just diffused his bomb in the left corner. While waiting, I clicked on his icon and it disconnected without allowing me to rejoin the game and automatically deducting the points.

His major was the only one on my side. His captain was diagonally opposite my major, further towards my side, and two spaces in front of my major (towards his side) was his other captain or lieutenant, blocked from getting my miner by a bomb to its right.

The two pieces on his right closest to my side were bombs, and two of the other 3 pieces were bombs (the other being either his remaining lieutenant or captain). I had all his miners, so he had no chance of capturing my flag.

I only got into this position in the first place as he lottoed extensively at the beginning with his general and got lucky.

Please give me back my points for this game. If you need to confirm, then please contact the opposing player.

http://i.imgur.com/mrIxRvu.jpg

• 128628bozo likes this

#7 128628bozo

128628bozo

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Captain

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:09 AM

Even if it is hard to accept,I did have the same results,sometimes, when playing with my mini I pad.It do not seems to occure with my laptop.

Please let me know what device you guys use when you have this problem.

Since now.I think that I got stuck with this BUG around 25 times at least during my last year. All on my mini I-Pad.

Hope this will help you a little bit.

Keep playing.

Andre

:rolleyes: Playing Stratego online worth a lot.Everything else is just details            

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users