Kernel Mustard

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:01 AM

Hey, I had a dc which set me back from 918 points to 894 points after starting a game with johannes6 right after the scheduled maintenance ended on March 24. 

The dc happened somewhere between 30-45 seconds after we matched up, before we finished setting up the pieces. There was no red screen it was just straight back to login.

This dc happened at 6:42 GMT in a game with johannes6. 

I attempted to chat him in the General Chat and I also sent him a friend request so perhaps he could confirm, but no response.

Hopefully, one of the mods can at least confirm the length of the game, as I would think that there would be some evidence if there were records showing the game lasted less than a minute, or that it didn't even start.

But, if I don't get my points back, I suppose the system will work its way out eventually. I'm curious if there are any other reported dcs which happened very soon after this scheduled maintenance.

#2 Astros 17

Astros 17

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:18 PM

I too have had a few of these the last few days. Just have to deal with it.

3 - 0

#3 WileEPirate

WileEPirate

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:34 PM

Just have to deal with it.

Yes, but imagine how much games he has to play on his level to make recovery... It is painful... If I ever reached that level I would stop playing here... But luckily that won't happen...

• Kernel Mustard likes this

#4 Kernel Mustard

Kernel Mustard

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:32 AM

Yes, but imagine how much games he has to play on his level to make recovery... It is painful... If I ever reached that level I would stop playing here... But luckily that won't happen...

I like your sympathy Mr. Pirate :)

• WileEPirate likes this

#5 Kernel Mustard

Kernel Mustard

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:34 AM

I too have had a few of these the last few days. Just have to deal with it.

Yeah, I guess I just wanted to try just in case, although I realize that I don't think the mods have access anymore to game records, so, pretty much a lost cause I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users