Mitthunder

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:20 PM

When your opponent opens with 3+ scouts, then comes with his Marshal to take one of my scouts, loses his Marshal to my spy and immediately surrenders or disconnects in a game that only took me less than 2 minutes to win? So funny. Even with the ridiculous opening, you can win a game without your Marshal.

#2 Nortrom

Nortrom

Captain

• WC Online Team
  • 760 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:23 PM

Fun games indeed. Even more fun if they do get extremely lucky and you actually have to put effort into beating them.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

#3 Mitthunder

Mitthunder

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:41 PM

Yes I guess if they are extremely lucky they might even beat you, Sohal or Satan!

#4 Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:35 PM

Yes I guess if they are extremely lucky they might even beat you, Sohal or Satan!

I doubt that.

#5 DEATHHAMMER

DEATHHAMMER

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Colonel

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:35 PM

I had a game once where i bluffed with my scout and chased his gen.... the other player spied my scout thinking my scout was the marsh  B)

B) I DO MY TALKING ON THE BATTLEFIELD  :ph34r:  

#6 Mitthunder

Mitthunder

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:45 PM

I had a game once where i bluffed with my scout and chased his gen.... the other player spied my scout thinking my scout was the marsh  B)

I do that a lot and it works but the problem is that as soon as they know where my marshall is, his marshall turns suicidal on mine.

#7 Kernel Mustard

Kernel Mustard

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:54 PM

@Mr. Smith, they actually don't have to get extremely lucky. If they use a general and lotto in places that aren't expected, they can win a good deal of the time I think, assuming they have a good setup, and they are ranked, say, bronze major or above.

The thing is that most players lotto in areas higher players are expecting them to lotto, and most players do it with their marsh.

• Mr. Smith likes this

The earth is a flat plane:  https://www.youtube....dLUm8Db&index=2 Psalm 19:4 - 6, Rev 7:1

#8 sayhelo2mylilfren

sayhelo2mylilfren

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:00 AM

That's nothing. I've played a game where my opp. didnt even use a scout. He came in like a banshee on my left flank, captured a scout (who was posthumously decorated :D) and then ran directly into a bomb. Actually and incredibly enough, I'm about 90% sure that I was matched with the same guy a month later and he did the same thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users